\"Michael still sings amazing\" says Will.I.Am

Tessa

will-i-am.jpg

Michael Jackson left a huge impression by Will.I.Am, that says the rappes to Billboard.

The rapper is producing the comeback album of the 48 year old KING OF POP and is impressed of his voice: "Michael still sings like a bird."

The rapper, who produced before for Justin Timberlake, Snoop Dogg and Nas, has full trust in the album. "I really think there are many ways. It's going to be a disaster or it's gonna be a giant succes! There's no middle way for this project!

Doesnt that just sound wonderful?

T0dd0la

This is not me being bad with you, because it is not meant that way at all. But this is kinda old news.. If you scroll down on the main page there is almost a identical thread... Dont get me wrong, I love that you start threads and stuff.. But please dont "dobble thread".. If you get the idea..?

Im sorry, dont take it as me being mad or bad with you.. Im just saying..

Tessa

T0dd0la;182083 said:
This is not me being bad with you, because it is not meant that way at all. But this is kinda old news.. If you scroll down on the main page there is almost a identical thread... Dont get me wrong, I love that you start threads and stuff.. But please dont "dobble thread".. If you get the idea..?

Im sorry, dont take it as me being mad or bad with you.. Im just saying..

are you a mod?

T0dd0la

No im not.. Its just my opinion. It would be best if we just had one thread for each subject? Dont you think?

And I am so glad he says that..:) Michael is coming back, and it is going to be huge:)