michael talking to his children about the facts of life

mjlover123

Okay i know that Mike has a very strong bond towards his children. am wondering is Michael the kind of parent that would be open and honest with his children about the birds and the bees when they get older? or would he be shy about it? I think that michael would be open and honest with his kids and answer any questions that they might have. what u think ? U think that Michael makes his children comfortable talking to him about stuff like that?

SpeedDemonGrl

Seeing as how he is quite a modest man, and how he himself never truly learned about the birds and the bees, (aside from his brothers bringing girls into their rooms when younger) I would think he may just try to ease them into it, or maybe just have a female friend oh his have "the talk" with Paris. He could share his experiences with his sons, or perhaps just skip the process and let them find out on their own. Whatever he does, it is in his best judgement, and his children will benefit. He is an amazing father to his beautiful kids, I am sure he will do just as good 5, 6, 8 years down the line. :p

Debbyg

I know he love his kids but thats one rod he don't what to go down too I think ? . cause I know his father did not talk to him about it. cause most black family's don't . I know my father did not talk too my bothers about sex at all .I think some one should make a thread about this do black father's sit down and have talk with there boys about sex if you don't believe me.now back too Michael I think he would have his babysitter to tell them for real . I'm not joking .That what I think;)

mjlover123

mjlover123;187826 said:
But i think that Michael like any parent would want to have their talk with his kids about sex. Because if he let someone else talk to them about that stuff they might tell his kids the wrong things and i dont think he wants his children to be misinformed if u know what i mean. :cool: Besides am sure his children especially his sons would like to hear from their own father when it comes to stuff like that. thats just my opinion.
And besides just because Michael's own father never informed him about sex when he was younger, doesnt mean that he has to leave his kids in the dark. I mean Michael can break that cycle.

devries

Debbyg;187824 said:
I know he love his kids but thats one rod he don't what to go down too I think ? . cause I know his father did not talk to him about it. cause most black family's don't . I know my father did not talk too my bothers about sex at all .I think some one should make a thread about this do black father's sit down and have talk with there boys about sex if you don't believe me.now back too Michael I think he would have his babysitter to tell them for real . I'm not joking .That what I think;)

what the **** are u dumb kid.

dont ever speak for all of us.

mjlover123

debby g just ignore devries because the bitch is dumb and like drama. if i was u i wouldnt waste my time on responding to her ignorance.:rolleyes: ANYWAY back to the topic here.:p

Debbyg

SpeedDemonGrl;187823 said:
Seeing as how he is quite a modest man, and how he himself never truly learned about the birds and the bees, (aside from his brothers bringing girls into their rooms when younger) I would think he may just try to ease them into it, or maybe just have a female friend oh his have "the talk" with Paris. He could share his experiences with his sons, or perhaps just skip the process and let them find out on their own. Whatever he does, it is in his best judgement, and his children will benefit. He is an amazing father to his beautiful kids, I am sure he will do just as good 5, 6, 8 years down the line. :p

5,6,7,8 the boy is 10 Now he should know about this wen he turns 13 yeas old . cause the way kids are these days you have to talk to them wen they are young . and yes you are right about Michael modest man .if there own father did not talk to him he would do the same too because it was not instill in him that Y .and
Okay i know that Mike has a very strong bond towards his children. am wondering is Michael the kind of parent that would be open and honest with his children about the birds and the bees when they get older? or would he be shy about it? I think that michael would be open and honest with his kids and answer any questions that they might have. what u think ? U think that Michael makes his children comfortable talking to him about stuff like that?

yes Michael is honest his but that don't have nothing to do with this .Its just black mans have a hard time with it . you can go to Oprah ,com and raed about it :)

devries

Debbyg;187830 said:
5,6,7,8 the boy is 10 Now he should know about this wen he turns 13 yeas old . cause the way kids are these days you have to talk to them wen they are young . and yes you are right about Michael modest man .if there own father did not talk to him he would do the same too because it was not instill in him that Y .and

yes Michael is honest his but that don't have nothing to do with this .Its just black mans have a hard time with it . you can go to Opah ,com and raed about it :)

can i see a pic of u, cuz i may have seen u get in a small yellow bus. not real sure i was far away but........................... yep yep it was u

devries

mjlover123;187827 said:
And besides just because Michael's own father never informed him about sex when he was younger, doesnt mean that he has to leave his kids in the dark. I mean Michael can break that cycle.

what u quoting ur own posts now lol

Debbyg

devries;187828 said:
what the **** are u dumb kid.

dont ever speak for all of us.

first all I'm not your fuc## kid so wish your moth I'm 48 years old OK and unlike you I do research OK on thing like that and its truth MOST BLACK MAN'S DO NOT TALK TO THERE BOY OK . let me ask you this did your father talk to your bothers if he did . He is 1 out 1,00 OK so be nice :cool:

devries

Debbyg;187834 said:
first all I'm not your fuc## kid so wish your moth I'm 48 years old OK and unlike you I do research OK on thing like that and its truth MOST BLACK MAN'S DO NOT TALK TO THERE BOY OK . let me ask you this did your father talk to your bothers if he did . He is 1 out 1,00 OK so be nice :cool:

what r the stats on other fathers it is just as bad.
and yes my dad who is black didn't,but u know what my mom who is WHITE didnt either

stop putting people in classes.

hate wont stop if u wont allow it to.

i cant believe that u r a mj fan. he wouldn't want to even be by someone that thinks like u

FriendinMoscow

devries;187835 said:
what r the stats on other fathers it is just as bad.
and yes my dad who is black didn't,but u know what my mom who is WHITE didnt either

stop putting people in classes.

hate wont stop if u wont allow it to.

i cant believe that u r a mj fan. he wouldn't want to even be by someone that thinks like u

Devries, come on! It's possible to disagree with someone and be nice/write to them like a decent human being at the same time.

Debby, I'm sorry you're getting "spoken" to like this. Nobody deserves that. Anyone who knows anything about MJ knows how loving and accepting he is. To say he wouldn't want a certain fan because of an ideological disagreement is ridiculous,not to mention mean. I know MJ loves you, because that's who he is.

Devries seems interested in insulting everyone on this site for no particular reason, Debby. It's not just you. I hope you aren't taking this hateful behavior personally.:)

:wub:Evalie

FriendinMoscow

devries;187831 said:
u get my mess

hope u dont start crying and make another thread bout ur life, god that was soo boring

Devries, are you one of those kids who likes to torture helpless animals, blow up frogs, etc? What you just wrote was nothing less than cruel. Do really want to spend your time on this planet as that type of person?

And, incidentally, what is your life like if you are reading and commenting on thread you find "boring"? Think about it. Maybe you should focus your attention elsewhere...

Debbyg

devries;187832 said:
can i see a pic of u, cuz i may have seen u get in a small yellow bus. not real sure i was far away but........................... yep yep it was u

Let me tell you something first of I know you are black RIGHT? cause rally sound one of those ignorance black person
I see I'm wasting me time with you . GO TO Oprah.com and teach your self something:8-26-03respect:

devries

FriendinMoscow;187837 said:
Devries, are you one of those kids who likes to torture helpless animals, blow up frogs, etc? What you just wrote was nothing less than cruel. Do really want to spend your time on this planet as that type of person?

And, incidentally, what is your life like if you are reading and commenting on thread you find "boring"? Think about it. Maybe you should focus your attention elsewhere...

u have no clue what ur talking about or what caused me to give this person a mess

this person gave me a mess insulting me, threating me and has u would say being mean lol

keep ur nose out of the business thats not urs

i will post that persons mess in a little bit

devries

Debbyg;187838 said:
Let me tell you something first of I know you are black RIGHT? cause rally sound one of those ignorance black person
I see I'm wasting me time with you . GO TO Oprah.com and teach your self something:8-26-03respect:

friendinmoscow u read this post and tell me if u were black u wouldnt be offended

devries

Bank: 555.3
Total Points: 2,950.3
*Spend your points!
*Donate

a warning

bitch if u ever DISRESPECT ME AGAIN ON MY THREAD U WILL BE SORRY THAT U WERE EVER A MJ FAN. GOT IT? GOOD. NOW AM GONNA BE WRITING ON THE FORUM CAUSAE NONE OF U BITCHES ARE GONNA RUN ME AWAY U FUCKING REMEMBER THAT.

friendinmoscow this is the mess i got so i wrote that in there

ill post my mess i sent this person after i got this if u wish to keep ur nose in my bus.

Debbyg

Debby, I'm sorry you're getting "spoken" to like this. Nobody deserves that. Anyone who knows anything about MJ knows how loving and accepting he is. To say he wouldn't want a certain fan because of an ideological disagreement is ridiculous,not to mention mean. I know MJ loves you, because that's who he is.

Devries seems interested in insulting everyone on this site for no particular reason, Debby. It's not just you. I hope you aren't taking this hateful behavior personally.:)

:wub:Evalie[/QUOTE]

Think you .I raely don't unrstand pepole like her and do not care too . I know there is more nice pepole here .she is just OUT THERE