Michaels statement regarding the Tsunami Disaster

ThrillerGirl_

Statement of Michael Jackson Regarding the Tsunami Disaster

Tuesday, 04 January 2005

My family and I would like to send our prayers and heartfelt sympathy to the families, friends and loved ones of those who recently perished from the horrific earthquake and tsunami, which swept through Indonesia, Asia, India, Somalia and other countries.

Our love is also being sent to those who have miraculously survived this tragedy and to those who are so courageously on-site, helping to spearhead the relief efforts. We pray for your strength, your safety and the success of your life-saving missions of love.

Words cannot adequately express the shock, horror and grief we’ve felt, while watching news reports which have captured the massive devastation and despair. It has been especially painful for me, as I have visited these areas many times and I remember the love, kindness and warmth of the people I met there.

I would like to encourage all of my friends, and fans, to contribute to agencies and organizations assisting in these efforts. In times like these, we need each other... we must bond together in spirit and in service.

God Bless.

Sincerely,

Michael Jackson

Source:MJJSource
http://mjjsource.com/main/index.php?option...d=327&Itemid=32

-------------

God bless you Michael :rose: I love you

That was a great heart felt and sincere statement from Michael :)

I would like to encourage all of my friends, and fans, to contribute to agencies and organizations assisting in these efforts. In times like these, we need each other... we must bond together in spirit and in service.

I think most of us can honestly say that we have done our best to provide and offer our help towards such organizations supporting the disaster. If you haven't, get out their and donate some money as it will help all the families in distress in the area's affected.

I love you Michael :)

~Jamie~

MJforever

omg :( i really feel like donating now. i was waiting to see what he had to say about this... im so not worthy. i love you Michael.

Cristine87

They had a tv fundraiser here in Chicago & raised 1.6 million dollars in just one hour to help the children over there!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Cristine87
They had a tv fundraiser here in Chicago & raised 1.6 million dollars in just one hour to help the children over there!
That's wonderful. I heard that the worldwide commitment is in the billions of dollars now. So hats off to those who have helped!