Mike should be paid for Trials He\'s Won.

NicholeAJackson

Xtra-Jet should pay Michael for this added pain and suffering.

Michael did win the case. Also, Mike should be paid from the trial He won last year. Because if He lost, He would have had to pay. So He Should be Compensated, for His Pain, Suffereing, Embarassment, Loss of Wages, Violation of His Civil Rights, Violation of His Constitutional Rights, Invasion of Privacy, I'm sure I can think of plenty more reasons why.

(this post transfered from the jackson culprits plead guilty thread, to change the topic title.)

:) :)

sundayroberts1

Yes i think he should be paid buy all these liers but he would have to take them all to court and i don,t think Michael would want to do that. I think he,s seen enough of that for a life time. But i wish he would sue them for everything they have which is nothing anyways , they wanted want Michael worked for all his life and i mean all his life. I :cloud9 :unsure: don,t know these people are despeckable and shouldn,t even be mentioned in the same breath with Michael Jackson. But yes i wish Michael would get paid for all the hell they have put him threw.

smile

hmmm....Michael, Michael, Michael...hmmm...

you know what...I think that if Michael had to die tonight *God forbid*...and for some strange reason was sent to hell...I believe the devil would send him back to heaven because he's already been through hell all his life and there would be nothing the devil could do to hurt or to torment him...*as morbid as that might sound*

Maiky

Yes, I think Mj should be paid for these victories.
He deserves it, whether he wants to be paid or not.

Maiky

I do think Michael deserves to be paid for all the suffering he underwent during the trial. He has been falsely accused of something serious that caused him moral damage. And the liars who caused this ordeal should pay the damages they caused to him. Even if I doubt they will do it, they have to.

NicholeAJackson

The money would be paid from The District Attorney's Office. Court Budgets are first given to The District Attorney, then other people who work for The Courts, are paid by The District Attorney's Office, because the d.a. is responsible for the court budget. Much of these monies were paid to sneedon, by guess who, ..sneddon. probably for his retirement savings. Tom Sneedon robbed Santa Barbara, for its money, while pointing the finger at Michael Jackson, to take the attention off himself.

Michael OWNS Santa Barbara, California. Literally. Some People just don't want Mike to know it.

:8-26-03respect: :cloud9

mysteriousone

NicholeAJackson said:

Michael did win the case. Also, Mike should be paid from the trial He won last year. Because if He lost, He would have had to pay. So He Should be Compensated, for His Pain, Suffereing, Embarassment, Loss of Wages, Violation of His Civil Rights, Violation of His Constitutional Rights, Invasion of Privacy, I'm sure I can think of plenty more reasons why.

(this post transfered from the jackson culprits plead guilty thread, to change the topic title.)

Oh absolutely. I totally agree with you! In fact, in my country, if someone takes you to court for something, and they lose, it is they who pay all court costs, as well as YOUR lawyer fees etc. And that is the way it should be. When someone is innocent but found guilty and, spends time in jail, only to be proven innocent years later, they are compensated, and very generously too. But let's face it, nothing can make up for the lost time, not even cash. Michael Jackson was wrongfully accused, and, he should be compensated for everything and more that you have mentioned in your post. Only then, will justice be served! Michael did not, and does not deserve to be treated the way he has/is and I want someone to pay big time for the h*** him and his children have been through. :eek:hnoyoudidnt

Mysti!

mysteriousone

NicholeAJackson said:

Oh absolutely. I totally agree with you! In fact, in my country, if someone takes you to court for something, and they lose, it is they who pay all court costs, as well as YOUR lawyer fees etc. And that is the way it should be. When someone is innocent but found guilty and, spends time in jail, only to be proven innocent years later, they are compensated, and very generously too. But let's face it, nothing can make up for the lost time, not even cash. Michael Jackson was wrongfully accused, and, he should be compensated for everything and more that you have mentioned in your post. Only then, will justice be served! Michael did not, and does not deserve to be treated the way he has/is and I want someone to pay big time for the h*** him and his children have been through. :eek:hnoyoudidnt

Mysti!

minnie yu

but what can compensate his suffering?? Mike had been in hell for a long time not only in mentally but in physically..money is nothing, money canot make him feel better, all of those idiots done to him is beyond our own limit..but MIke go through all of this..so he need more protection than a babe..i mean our hard-die support and love is important to him..healing his wound in heart...also he has his babes all of these happy thing can take MIke's mind off those suffering.just like right now..he is happy..that's all..:)

Pirate.

This may just be my juvinility speaking, BUT...

I thought you got in major trouble for making false charges/accusations.

Last year's child abuse (or in Arvizo's case, soulless, lifeless, hellspawned waste of flesh and blood... abuse) trial seemed pretty damn serious. And there was NO evidence. And yet.....nothing was done.

I dunno. I probably just wasted 40 seconds of whoever read this's time, but OH WELL :blink:

MsFairy

Yes I so agree...Michael and his loved ones should be compensated for these cases that should never have been in the first place. Yes there needs to be accountability then maybe the crooks involved with these forms of corruption and conspiracies will think twice. Afterall some of these crooks were only in it for the money so maybe its time they dished out the money! How else can things shift to a more just and fair society? Otherwise the abuse of power will continue as long as it is enabled. Look at the aftermath of the big one June 2005...so many more cases and horrible happenings. I pray for Michael and his loved ones safety, security....michael stay strong! He has endured so much he is amazing!

flomango

All the money in the world cannot erase the pain and torment Michael has felt. Sorry, just my opinion. Even if they were to pay him the money, whats it to Michael anyway? Is that supposed to make him feel better? Money doesnt equate to happiness.

MsFairy

In todays world of capitalism and globalization the currency is money. Michael maybe a finanically wealthy celebrity but he is not a money tree for peoples corruption! It costs money for health care, lawyers, pr people, costs to bring in witnesses, new vest everyday, etc. the list can go on and on. Time is money too Michael could've been doing something else with his time and money. Michael and his loved ones have paid the price big time! Yes there needs to compensation for such corruption. The fact that there is yet to be compensation is corruption in itself! Something is wrong with this picture when there is misuse and abuse of the systems and Michael and his loved ones ...what in other words Michael is expected to pay people/the system to abuse him?!...it's very sick! Most of us knew Michael's innocence to these so called charges. He was also found innocent yet where is the justice? Compensation is long overdue!

NicholeAJackson

Mike definately has some money on the way. Slander is a crime in itself, punishible to the fullest extent of the law. I'm glad that You understand.