Miss Pimp

floacist

This is slightly X-rated, this is floetry on some confused girls and sexuality so if your looking to read a piece on love this aint it :D

--

To all you girls givin up your pride and respect in exchange for some cheap rocks,
Is your dignity really determined on how good you can ride a c*ck?

You Claim you got power but girl p**** isnt control.
You wear skimpy clothes yet you insist your love cant be sold.

Your seen around town with the guys us good girls would never give the time of day.
Well I personally seen him with four other girls before you so how are you pimpin him and who is the one really getting played?

How come you detest the idea of a woman going down on her man yet if you had the chance your groupie ass would f*ck the whole band.

I cant grasp the idea of banging some random guy,f*ck him..suck him then throw him up the peace sign and say bye?

I am not innocent by no means and I am not exactly a good girl but call me Ol' Fashion but shouldnt sex have some passion?

Congrats girl you got some free bus fair not quite your dream benz but you have a new story to tell all your friends.

You gave up your dignity in hope for some fancy material things but all you got in return was a mysterious illness and no signs of recieving a ring.
The only thing you got positive was your home pregnancy test now you tell me who is the only really getting pimped?

Angel eyez

WOW... your stocks went up in my book. You the girly pimper, lol
:careless Men are just: :makesense: Get it?

We may never know.

POATY