MJ and JJ recored new song?

i dont kno if this has already been posted. but i was listen to ks95 95 second hollywood news and i guess michael and janet recored a new song togther called "We had enough" its suppose to be about the new accusations and janets wardrobe male function at the superbowl which i honstly think people need to get over cause it happened last feb. and the team i wanted to win the superbowl didnt win anyway. so it was just a sucky superbowl. but ne way just thought id let u all kno if it hasnt already been posted.

dangerous

its been posted, and its only about 7 threads down. It would be nice if we could check to see if things have been posted already....

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Is there any reason why this can't be discussed in the other thread about THE SAME EXACT TOPIC?

http://forums.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=1282
Well, no offense, but if it was just posted under the original box set thread...no one will go to it?! Then we wouldn't even hear about this news cuz not everyone will go into the same topic again. if they see "JJ and MJ recording new song", their heart will jump for joy...and more people will hear about it. :D