MJ and Naomi

MJisINVINCIBLE

Originally posted by choccyclaire
pic11.gif

omg im so jealous of naomi! look at him thrusting :faint:

I know, right?! I envy her so much from this video, I mean shes beautiful enough, but she then gets to touch MJ and friggin' hump him?!!! Jeez, lucky woman! If I ever met her, I'd ask her about that. ;)
I wonder if he ever got a hard on from her...and making this video.?.?. :2thinking

SPANKmeMJ

Can you just imagine being Naomie on that pic: with Michael's hands holding your waist tight and pushing hard so deeply that you want to explode... And this expression on his face... I can guess what he thinks: 'Take that girl...uhm.... you like it hard, uh?' Oh no, now I want him more and more again

:pullhairo :pullhairo someone pass me a vibrator, PLEASE.....

SPANKmeMJ

sorry, i can't right now... i'm using it myself!

:pullhairo

*spankie is off to find an alternative dildo/ vibrator*..... ahh... lookie what i found --->
12_4_54.gif

*spankie is off to the nearest bed*

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by SPANKmeMJ
:pullhairo

*spankie is off to find an alternative dildo/ vibrator*..... ahh... lookie what i found --->
12_4_54.gif

*spankie is off to the nearest bed*
well, at least u made it to the nearest bed!

:bagoverhe

only j/k, btw... i do manage to tear myself away from the PC when i've got that bad!!! :crackingu :crackingu

MJisINVINCIBLE

Originally posted by Baby girl
I can guess what he thinks: 'Take that girl...uhm.... you like it hard, uh?' Oh no, now I want him more and more again. :pullhairo
I know what you mean...I SO know what you mean...jeez!!! *sigh*

lol I love it over here. Sooo glad I came in here to look and see what you guys were talking about! Naomi is so pretty, it doesn't make sense to look at beautiful as she does. And Michael...is just wow. lol