MJ.. blond??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiena

I found this pic somewhere on the net, and I find Michael really looks fine in it, but I don't know why is he blond :idontknow ..

was this pic made by someone?? but it seems soo real..

if anybody can tell me anything abt it i'll b thankful :)

377281blond.jpg

(hope am not gonna b told that this is not Mick :confused: :greenlaug )

thnx in advance
xiena

That isn't even Michael. It's not fixed or anything.

I think that was a pic from some Swedish tabloid, comparing Michael to a real blonde woman.

No it IS MJ. but they've fixed it.
you can tell by the nose and cleft. i think they had the real pic right next to it. but i dont really remember.

it does look very odd tho.

SexyChica

I can see it, I can see it now.... I can't believe they changed MJ's eye and hair color. Why can't they just leave him the hell alone

MJsToy

Stupid Tabloids!!! :yuk
MJ blond....is kinda creepy lol...he just doesn't look right with blond hair lol

mjj_jdj

ALL OF U ARE WRONG. that is a real women, she was an mj fan, and she got surgery to look like mj. i remember the article on her

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by 1984
No it IS MJ. but they've fixed it.
you can tell by the nose and cleft. i think they had the real pic right next to it. but i dont really remember.

it does look very odd tho.
it did have a real picture next to it, but the one with the blonde hair is not mj, thats a women who had surgery to look like him. she is the only person out of all the impersonators who try to look like mj, she is the only one who actually looks something like mj. thats why she made it in the paper, and they had a smaller pic of michael in the left hand corner then the article

(for people that watch stargate)

MJ looks like Sam Carter from stargate!
tapping3.jpg

....but the look similar anyway! In reality

or even...

he looks like Danny from Grease! its the face postion!

Status
Not open for further replies.