mj forums

i got a reason but i'd need to ask the owner of the forums if i can tell you . she send me a pm and told me it and i was over the moon !!!!!!!!!!! i love it ! and what she said was true because she had proof

OMG ! the owner of that forum in in touch with mj's spokewoman and i asked her to tell her about this one !!!!!!!!! she's going 2 ask her to invite mj 2 this forum !!!!!!!! he might come and read what we post !!

Shannon

Originally posted by zenab_blackorwhite
OMG ! the owner of that forum in in touch with mj's spokewoman and i asked her to tell her about this one !!!!!!!!! she's going 2 ask her to invite mj 2 this forum !!!!!!!! he might come and read what we post !!
Well, from what I've heard, Michael visit some forums sometimes - like MJEOL. I doubt the forum you recommend is something special, but what do I know... :idontknow I only guess.

Kanya

Originally posted by Shannon
Well, from what I've heard, Michael visit some forums sometimes - like MJEOL. I doubt the forum you recommend is something special, but what do I know... :idontknow I only guess.

I only visit and write to one forum, this one. Wow, Veronica! Michael truly does visit forums?...Such as MJEOL? Where have you heard it from? :rollingba

And Zenab, the site is quite sweet. Especially the bracelets.

Shannon

Originally posted by Kanya
Wow, Veronica! Michael truly does visit forums?...Such as MJEOL? Where have you heard it from? :rollingba

And Zenab, the site is quite sweet. Especially the bracelets.
Please don't take my words for an actual fact, because I do not know for sure. But yes, I've heard he does visit some forums. I don't know which ones, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did visit sites such as MJEOL. :)

Didn't he show his fans a note reading ''I love MJEOL'' or something one time? Hmmm... I can't exactly remember that for sure. :2thinking

But don't take my words for a necessarily fact. I have heard it several times from different sources, so I don't know how reliable they are. :idontknow

And I don't like spreading rumors... :cryptic

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Shannon
Please don't take my words for an actual fact, because I do not know for sure. But yes, I've heard he does visit some forums. I don't know which ones, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did visit sites such as MJEOL. :)

Didn't he show his fans a note reading ''I love MJEOL'' or something one time? Hmmm... I can't exactly remember that for sure. :2thinking

But don't take my words for a necessarily fact. I have heard it several times from different sources, so I don't know how reliable they are. :idontknow

And I don't like spreading rumors... :cryptic

No, he didn't. That was a fan manipulated photo.

As far as official word is concerned, Michael doesn't come online and mingle with fans.

If Michael has ever, ever done so I'm certain it would be under an anonymous name or as just a lurker.

Originally posted by ~Vicky~

As far as official word is concerned, Michael doesn't come online and mingle with fans.

If Michael has ever, ever done so I'm certain it would be under an anonymous name or as just a lurker.

vicky can u plz join that forum ?

Shannon

Originally posted by ~Vicky~

Yes, as I said, I didn't know it for sure and that's why I also said that I don't want people to take it as a fact. I don't know what's true, but based on that, I think we all should take the official word as the truth.

I'm sorry.