MJ haters are weird as hell! cant they make up they damn minds?

Minnie Dia

yesterday was a regular day. i just got my evanescence shirts in the mail so i wore one.. and i think this happned like 3 times but one really stuck out... like really. There is this boy named Teddy, ive known him since back in middle school. he always teased me about liking Michael Jackson ( duh) and more so last year when the allegations came out... but yesterday i guess he was looking behind me and then all of a sudden hes like " hey Claudia " and then i turn and then hes like " Do you still like Michael jackson?" i was like " Hell yeah!! HES HOTT! :sexymj: " and then hes like " i know! Especially Jam! I love that song! All his songs are cool " And then he started singing!!! i was like ..WOW.. in my head. Then i said " Yeah straight up! " :2thinking people did that to me a lot... its weird on a level ... it makes me wonder. do people just tease us cuz they want to get a reaction and to torture us?
I think thats the truth on my case.. They saw my shirt and thought " Oh its okay now" thats my perscpective of their views lol.
has that happned? :laugh

Tabloid Junkie

Well....I guess you have to respect that he is one of the a few "haters" that have made the effort to notice Michael's true being.

Tabloid Junkie

Theres no problem though with turning around and seeing who michael is. So...personally...I'm not gonna criticize the man who is now a fan...because he has seen the land of Common Sense. If he turns his postion back to hating...then I will kick his a$$

minnie michael

aww yeah.. i think its weird but a happy thing.. :laugh

we know those " haters" just feel jealous of MIke, that's the truth sometimes they dont want to tease us being fans..but they canot help saying bad words becuae they have sick hearts..they canot compare with MIke they canot dance they canot sing...they have no a beautiful house called Neverland.. they has no money.. :laugh :laugh :laugh so they wanna trash MIke.. :pullhairo

but one thing is real: they all like Mike's songs.. :mjistheki