mj haters r weird because .......

i'd like 2 share this story :

one day at school , the teacher said we can put music on . my friend brogan { who says she is a hater } brought mike's ' BAD ' album in !!!! then when she played it people { who claim 2 be haters } started 2 say things like ... do u have thriller ! ..... do u have billie jean ! ....... do u have black or white and a few more !!! they say they r haters then they want 2 listen 2 his music !

flygirl

I know, my friend which is a hater was humming his song "Smooth criminal" all day long! I told her why she was humming the song considering that she's a hater?! She daid that she liked his music, but not him! :extremely I told her that Michael Jackson would not like those sort of fans who hate him for who he is!

Badine

The shows that the haters dont really want to miss out on the fun. Maybe it just makes them feel powerful when they put people down and bad talk them. Even THEY cant resist Michael.

Labomba

I dont really understand the meaning of this topic, Michael is not only a person he has made great music too, alot of people have him as music favourite that's nothing wrong with it.

Labomba

They are speculating about someone's personal life, they have too much fixed emotions about his private life rather then tell the fact that he is the greatest entertainer in the world!

Originally posted by Labomba
They are speculating about someone's personal life, they have too much fixed emotions about his private life rather then tell the fact that he is the greatest entertainer in the world!

i know ! some1 in my school said " oh my god , michael jacskon is suck a freak ! :thumbsdow he's also crazy ... do u remember when he dangled his son over the balcony !!! :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

then she said ...... " but he's a good dancer !!! oh my god have u seen his video 4 smooth crimmal !!!!!!!! and scream with janet !!

so it mean she's a fan/hater !!! :lol:

mjj_girl05

Haters are dumb. I don't understand them. You either like someone or you don't. Like Nelly said once, "Everyone's born into an MJ fan." That's so true cuz everyone knows and loves his music.

Originally posted by mjj_girl05
Haters are dumb. I don't understand them. You either like someone or you don't. Like Nelly said once, "Everyone's born into an MJ fan." That's so true cuz everyone knows and loves his music.

yes .... nelly's right !!! even the haters like mike's music . like his song THRILLER !! :thumbsup

privacy

Haters aren't weird cus of that, damn!! You can like someones music without liking the person y'know. There's so many rumours about Mike, people who dont go and look for the truth will believe them. Doesn't stop them liking Mikes music.

Originally posted by privacy
Haters aren't weird cus of that, damn!! You can like someones music without liking the person y'know. There's so many rumours about Mike, people who dont go and look for the truth will believe them. Doesn't stop them liking Mikes music.

but if u don't like a singer , think they r crazy and sleeps with kids and all that rubbish FALSE stuff . y do they listen 2 his music .i hate eminem cuz he doesn't like mike and thats eminem's personally thought . .... so i would NEVER listen 2 his music

privacy

Because even though they think the person is horrible, the music is one of a kind genius.

Eminem's different. He's a prick with rubbish music, you can't compare that to Michael. I listen to music by artists I don't particularly like.. seperate the man from the music.

Originally posted by privacy
Because even though they think the person is horrible, the music is one of a kind genius.

Eminem's different. He's a prick with rubbish music, you can't compare that to Michael. I listen to music by artists I don't particularly like.. seperate the man from the music.

ok ........ i get what u mean . michael's music makes u addicted 2 it ! that's how it's like 4 me . once i hear it .. i can't stop

frozen rose

I think Eminem is alright, I like a few of his songs/raps, like; 'Toy Soliders', 'Mosh', 'Ass Like That' (I kind of find 'Just Loose It' funny, in some areas) and I don't mind 'Mocking Bird'. I mean, so what, Eminem is a 'prick', some of his songs are pretty good.

I mean, I like Sean Bean in some films, like 'National Treasure', 'Troy' and 'The Island, but doesn't make him a nice person, he's horrible (no wonder why he is mostly picked to be the bad guy) he even played the bad character in 'Scarlett' (the follow-up from 'Gone with the Wind).

But, people have their opinions on people, Michael Jackson is one of the many. He doesn't have to be liked by everyone, but, he does need respect, just like everyone else. His music, is a different matter, he has been named the 'King of Pop', and people like his music, he is the greatest entertainter of all time, fair enough, that is what people like. Michael Jackson's personality doesn't have to be liked by everyone, they have the right to have their own opinions on someone right? The only thing I will not except is people calling him a 'Freak of Nature', 'Weirdo' or 'Wacko Jacko', they are insulting him from afar, now, if the got to know him, and they didn't find him very nice, then they have a right to call him that. But, Michael isn't like that. So, people are judging him, for no reason, but the thing I don't mind is, like suttle jokes... I don't mind that...

But all I'm saying is, they can like his music, without liking a person, there can by music fans, that only like his music, or they can be those that find his personality/looks more appealing. As long as you like something, it doesn't matter.