MJ inspired Fashion

floacist

Michael doesnt only inspire the music and performing arts world but Fashion..sure Michael isnt Jean Paul Gautier himself when it comes to clothing but wearing a vintage MJ tee has become a fixture in fashion not to mention the classic zipper jacket but here are some pictures of celebs,musicians and whoever wearing Michael inspired fashion I came across on another site :)

--

soulrb010203.jpg

Kelly Rowland from D.C

usher_trl_18feb.jpg

Usher wearing a Jackson 5 era t-shirt,actually he usually always wears at least one thing extremely Michael inspired whenever her performs.

brad.jpg

Brad Pitt, I love that shirt!!I seen it on this kid when I was watching Boyz in tha hood a while ago too :lol:

00333927.jpg

Amy Lee.

00284998.jpg

Tay Diggs showing support.

questlove.jpg

?uestlove from the group 'The Roots' , I have seen him wear I love Michael Jackson shirts and hats before too!

DianaRoss.jpg

I love this picture with Diana Ross!!!!!

--

If anyone has pictures of ideas of their own Michael inspired fashion post it up even if it is wearing PJ pants to the store :lol:

ohhh!!! those pics are sooo cool!!!! I love that pic of Brad Pitt, Miss Ross and Kelly Rowland! those are sooo sweet of them..haha. Yeah i do agree wit ya, when Mike wears buckles...other celebs wear em too and even ordinary peeps!

HeavenSent

Oooh, what a great thread! There's that pic of Brett Ratner wearing an MJ T-shirt in GQ Mag I think (????) But I'm too lazy to go find it.

hot4uMichael

oh that's so wonderful i didn't know that Brad Pitt liked Michael :) but now I know WOW thanks for all the pics I especially loved the picture with Diana Ross she is such an amazing and wonderful person!

ThrillerFan

I know there's no celeb wearing this shirt, but I just saw it online and thought it was awesome. Now I want one. lol

"I GLOVE MJ"

shirt_2kguy_iglovemj.jpg

-Matt

minnie michael

aww so cool..Diana's shirt is soososo beautiful.. i love those celebrities..they are hot..they showed their support in a silence way..i love them.. Mike is in everybody's hearts...great..blessed.. :D :D

senecajackson

That's right REPRESENT UR MJ FANDOM!!!

Brad Pitt's an MJ FAn!!!!??? Totally taken by superise! But of course...who isn't an MJ fan right?!!
I love that DJ's shirt, that's actually my fav. pic of MJ he's wearing!
And Kelly....love it love it!!!

There was another pic of her where she had on a Thriller tee!