MJ makes you think about life.

senecajackson

As I sit and listen to songs like 'Heal the world', 'Earth song' and ' Man in the mirror', I feel really bad just to know that there are people out there going hungry with no home nor family and how man has really destroyed the earth. I find it great of Michael to acknowlage these issues and put it into his music to some how teach people or remind people ( more so his fans ) that these things are going on and we have to change. Through this music, you get the urge, well at least I do, to some how change and make the world a better place. He makes you think about life and the world we live in today. He touches on everything as far as, racism, greed (money), world hunger and world destruction. You're not only entertained by his music but your being inspired and learning about life and the world, all at the same time.
Michael's music has a purpose. :heart2:

Just thought this was worth posting. :D

Angel eyez

I agree. Like every song like "litte Susie" "Heal the World" And how he wrote "Smile" We need to cause we should be very greatful for what we have. I do feel bad the there are people out there, hungry, starving, all dirty, and no skin on them. It just makes me wanna cry. :pullhairo
And how we can go outsaide and breathe the fresh air and walk around the world. And how we are we are fighting with Iraq And Afganastan.

Ok I'll shut up :footinmou

lol See ya!

A

Anonymous

And how he wrote "Smile"

MJ didn't write Smile. :laugh..that song has been covered 290582958 times.

But he has the best version I've heard. And Earth Song is one of his most touching songs to me, because you can tell that he REALLY cares about what he is singing, plus the fact that he wrote it all by himself. :laugh

Love him!

CypressHill

EXACTLY the reason why HIStory is my favorite MJ album.
Cause of the lyrics, the beats, just everything.

everytime i play it, i always have the volume high. This is such an awesome CD. I remember when HIStory was anounced, on this evening/night i was almost asleep, my dad awakes me, "quick get up, MJ's new video is on right now" that was so awesome....after quite awhile (Dangerous)
finally a new MJ clip, first they showed the awesome HIStory intro with the statue and then Scream came on. Awesome.

And when that CD finally dropped onto the shelves, good good times, hehe!

From start to finish, briliant songs, They don't care about us is still so POWERFUL, or Stranger in moscow, Earth song (which is so goddamn beautiful, it's such an awesome song, how the song starts and especially near the end when MJ is screaming "what about Elephants..etc.." AWE-frikking-SOME!!!

People be saying why he can't release another "Thriller" anymore, cause that's his best album ever, well in my opinion it definitely isn't. Thriller,Beat It and Billie jean are the groundbreaking tracks on that album but for the rest...honestly..i don't listen to them as much as the others. HIStory on the other hand has nothing but bangers, awesome tracks with great beats and everything. MJ about politics,about misery, he knows how to make you THINK on that album, he knows how to make you sad on the album but also how to make you more happy again (Smile) . His voice in several songs (little susie) makes you more relaxed and everything too. A very friendly voice in several songs.

How amazing would it be if MJ makes another album that is really similar to HIStory, ...really...name it HIStory part 2, the man has got enough to talk about once again, now when Mike is finally a free man somewhere in 2005 (IF there is ANY justice there in Santa Barbara, Michael will be declared innocent, it's simple as that) Hopefully he'll get back to the music and come back with that briliant stuff we got used to, nobody can't do it like him, Justin timberlake the new King of pop right? people don't know what they are talking about when they say that shit.
Invincible was a nice album, although i really don't listen to it much, i only like some tracks (hey to each his own) i'd rather see him making that strong music, like yes....you guessed it, HIStory

HeavenSent

I love Invincible but it's a different brand of album for Michael. HIStory was full of profound songs, Earth Song being my favorite. Mike took it to another level. Who sings about the earth other than hippie greenpeace activist folk singers? lol. No other pop/r & b artist has the balls to do that. Coming out of some else's mouth it'd be corny and contrived. Michael has set his own precedence w/inspirational music, and it always sounds real.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I love Invincible but it's a different brand of album for Michael. HIStory was full of profound songs, Earth Song being my favorite. Mike took it to another level. Who sings about the earth other than hippie greenpeace activist folk singers? lol. No other pop/r & b artist has the balls to do that. Coming out of some else's mouth it'd be corny and contrived. Michael has set his own precedence w/inspirational music, and it always sounds real.

Exactly Carla..and Cypress Hill. History is SO underrated, it gets on my nerves. That whole album is written from MJ's soul. All the songs. Most of them inspired from his real feelings, which makes it all the better.

Thriller is a good album, for having a good time and such..but History blows it out of the water lyrically and for some songs (Earth Song) musically.

That's the stuff that I love from Michael. I liked Invincible, but in the future..I hope he strays from the producers and writers that he worked with. All of Michael's best stuff IMO, are things that he's done soley by himself. (Excluding I Can't Help It and Lady in My Life.. :laugh )

Angel eyez

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
MJ didn't write Smile. :laugh..that song has been covered 290582958 times.

But he has the best version I've heard. And Earth Song is one of his most touching songs to me, because you can tell that he REALLY cares about what he is singing, plus the fact that he wrote it all by himself. :laugh

Love him!

lol my bad. :laugh Yeah thats true that it is the best version. I love "Earth Song". He really cares. :console I just need a friend right now.Cause I agree how he Is INNOCENT.
And how we watch T.V :tvhorror: and they say all this messed up shit about him.

:mjistheki

And we all know that!! No Justine timberlake can take his spot! Thriller is the best Album he made that went Platnuim (sp?)

We all love him. I we are trying our best to shout out into the world the he is the nicest man, and the Mr. Right anybody will find. :laugh We know he is someone IMPORTANT. God made him for a reason. I thank God that Michael is here.

History speaks to us. "I love the world. I love you. We should help out one another. Make peace. Love everyone around cause you never know when you'll lose them." We could help out! lol

What do ya think? :secret: :secret: :secret: lol

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
(Excluding I Can't Help It and Lady in My Life.. :laugh )

:laugh. Oh yeah, except those, lol. But EVERYTHING else, man...brilliant!

Uh huh, I agree....Michael's at his best when he does his own music.

Everything sounds so magnified and powerful when you know he did it himself.

minnie michael

yes...Michael's songs is not only about those love beteen man and woman , but also about our love for the world for the nature for the whole human beings... :praying: i think those big love songs is what make Michael more unique and special.. :present: no matter who you are, no matter what lauguage you speak as long as you watch Michael's moive video heal the world or earth song or cry.... you can feel what's meaning of those songes... you can feel a kind of strengh from inside... that's Michael's music...xiixix :D :D

Michael teach me how to love through his music. thank you very much!!!! he is a big man!!!!!!!! :mjistheki :mjistheki :mjistheki

minnie michael

Originally posted by CypressHill
EXACTLY the reason why HIStory is my favorite MJ album.
Cause of the lyrics, the beats, just everything.

everytime i play it, i always have the volume high. This is such an awesome CD. I remember when HIStory was anounced, on this evening/night i was almost asleep, my dad awakes me, "quick get up, MJ's new video is on right now" that was so awesome....after quite awhile (Dangerous)
finally a new MJ clip, first they showed the awesome HIStory intro with the statue and then Scream came on. Awesome.

And when that CD finally dropped onto the shelves, good good times, hehe!

From start to finish, briliant songs, They don't care about us is still so POWERFUL, or Stranger in moscow, Earth song (which is so goddamn beautiful, it's such an awesome song, how the song starts and especially near the end when MJ is screaming "what about Elephants..etc.." AWE-frikking-SOME!!!

People be saying why he can't release another "Thriller" anymore, cause that's his best album ever, well in my opinion it definitely isn't. Thriller,Beat It and Billie jean are the groundbreaking tracks on that album but for the rest...honestly..i don't listen to them as much as the others. HIStory on the other hand has nothing but bangers, awesome tracks with great beats and everything. MJ about politics,about misery, he knows how to make you THINK on that album, he knows how to make you sad on the album but also how to make you more happy again (Smile) . His voice in several songs (little susie) makes you more relaxed and everything too. A very friendly voice in several songs.

How amazing would it be if MJ makes another album that is really similar to HIStory, ...really...name it HIStory part 2, the man has got enough to talk about once again, now when Mike is finally a free man somewhere in 2005 (IF there is ANY justice there in Santa Barbara, Michael will be declared innocent, it's simple as that) Hopefully he'll get back to the music and come back with that briliant stuff we got used to, nobody can't do it like him, Justin timberlake the new King of pop right? people don't know what they are talking about when they say that shit.
Invincible was a nice album, although i really don't listen to it much, i only like some tracks (hey to each his own) i'd rather see him making that strong music, like yes....you guessed it, HIStory

amazingggggggggg post!!!!!!!!!!respect....HIStoryyyy goooo!!!!!!!! :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

MJforever

yeah..... when i listen to his songs it always kinda makes me think, yknow?

History is sooo amazing, it's a really personal album cuz it's his first after the allegations, and like in Earth Song he just screamed everything out.. i love that!

floetic_justice

Thriller,Beat It and Billie jean are the groundbreaking tracks on that album but for the rest...honestly..i don't listen to them as much as the others.

=O

You dont listen to Lady in my life?! -dies-

That has to be the BEST ballad...also I cant help it...Vicky knows what i'm talkin' bout...lol

LadyJackson

Seneca I feel the exact same way!! I was listening to "Heal The World" and I was thinking "this man is brilliant!" I think "Earth Song" is probably his most powerful song! I love "HIStory" because it makes you feel like getting up and changing the world and making a difference in people's lives. I don't think there is anybody out there that can touch Mike in song-writing!! But R-Kelly can write some songs though too!! "You Saved Me" is brilliant!!

senecajackson

Originally posted by MJslovelyone
Seneca I feel the exact same way!! I was listening to "Heal The World" and I was thinking "this man is brilliant!" I think "Earth Song" is probably his most powerful song! I love "HIStory" because it makes you feel like getting up and changing the world and making a difference in people's lives. I don't think there is anybody out there that can touch Mike in song-writing!! But R-Kelly can write some songs though too!! "You Saved Me" is brilliant!!

I agree with U Catherine. He's an amazing song writter. Probably the best ever. Like U said R. Kelly is good, he sends good messages through SOME of his music!! CAn't forget Marvin Gaye, he was good! :winksmile

privacy

I've been thinking about this a hell of a lot recently.

Hell, I watched a few mins of 'Rubbish Cleaners' or somethin like that.. catchier title.. and it's a really shitty job. They go around cleaning up other peoples mess.. but hell, I'd even do that if I felt I was doing good in this world.

I really, really wish I could do something to make this world a better place.

I love Heal The World, Earth Song and Man In The Mirror. And I love watching him perform them more than anything.

Damn, I just wish I could do somethin.

HIStory is an amazing album. and I to, feel that this album is so underated. HIStory, is really what you read... HIS story(I dunno if you have thought it about that way) but all of the tracks which are on this CD are so personal and they are based on issue's which are close to Michael's heart, and they will remain there forever. When I listen to this album there are so many messages which jump out at me, and they make me think.. You go "He's soooooooo right" we can make this world at better place, we just all need work together to acheive this goal. Thats why I only listen to Michael's music, because it inspires me, and it makes me want to follow Michael's footsteps in achieving the goal of healing our world. When I listen to other artists I don't get the same satisfaction as what I do when listening to Michael's music. Michael's music means something, it's not just a whole bunch of abstracks which have been crunched together and means nothing. I hope Michael releases another album like HIStory because I feel so privelidged to be able to listen to something which is so autobiographical, and have so many messages which reach out and touch you.

~Jamie~

privacy

I LOVE Dangerous.

I've heard some of the songs on the HIStory album but not all, cus that's like the only album I don't have. :careless

I just love how he can make you cry with lyrics, the power of his voice, and the way he moves on stage when performing, especially, Man in the Mirror.