mj\'s \"hot\" costumes

privacy

ewww not BOTDF haha. I think I must be the only fan to hate how he looks in that video :(

Black one from bad video all the way baybay :D

PanGieE_S2_U

I reckon.. from that list.. the Black one from Bad video.. i love in Moonwalker, how he was running away from the crowd in that costume... hahaha.. he looked so good!

Either way, no matter what he puts on, he MAKES it look good! He knows how to wear his clothes!

JANIE

Originally posted by privacy@Oct 27 2005, 02:53 PM
ewww not BOTDF haha. I think I must be the only fan to hate how he looks in that video :(

Black one from bad video all the way baybay :D

No youre not!!! I wasn't keen , either.... Ive never been able to figure out quite why, though.

MJJ_Lover

:| There ain't no argument. :p :p hehehe...
Yellowy G one from Dang. So luffluffluff the whole gee-stringy leotard thing over the black pants. It seems odd in writing, but it's sooo beautiful, and stylish. Michael... why you so good at everything!? *curses*

Cathy

I voted for the black suit 'cause that colour puts his eyes and wonderful white teeth into relief
But anyway as most of you said he's always sexy, no matter what he has on... :hypno
Originally posted by PanGieE_S2_U@Oct 27 2005, 07:29 PM
I reckon..  from that list.. the Black one from Bad video.. i love in Moonwalker, how he was running away from the crowd in that costume...  hahaha..  he looked so good!

Either way, no matter what he puts on, he MAKES it look good! He knows how to wear his clothes!

MJsbadgirl89

ohh yeah that was is sooo hot too!!!!!!!!!
the suit from The Way You Make Me Feel, how he was movin' his hips made the suit look Hot!!!!!!!