MJ Secret Childhood

Tess

Practically every week VH1 reruns MJ Secret Childhood. Amazing how people think they can simply re-write history and wipe clean anyone who grew up during the Jackson 5 all the way to Thriller era memory of Michael or taint it with their perverted views and insinuations. What do you think is behind the reruns? Do you think it is just a tool for ratings or is there more behind it?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Overall, I think it's a bunch of $hit. The inclusion of people like Carole Lieberman is ridiculous and I will never support anything that allows her involvement.

I think VH1 reruns it b/c they probably spent a lot of money on creating it and they want to show it as much as possible. It's not like they have a whole lot of programming. They don't really play videos anymore.

frozen rose

All this programme was doing, was using the information they already knew, and just re-editting to make sense. But here is something, only Michael and his family know the REAL truth of Michael's childhood... Michael only tells snippets of what happened, some may be more exaggerated than others, but that's what he tells the interviewer. VH1 only made that programme with the information that Michael told... and TRIED to extend it, so it made the viewer feel like they were seeing Michael Jackson's actual childhood.

Annieruaight?

I think that the media misses MJ more than WE do!

They keep rerunning this ish from a man they consider a joke, I don't get it..

What I do find interesting is that Carole Lieberman has the nerve to sit her pulled ass up there and talk about MJ

I became familiar with this heifer in the 1990s when she would 'analyze' MJ's plastic surgery, and she looks younger NOW than she did in the 1990s. Think she may have had some work done herself?

Probably just mad cuz MJ's surgery came out better than hers!

If she gets lifted anymore, she is gonna be able to blink her lips (heard that in a movie)...
8-26-03yuk.gif

Peace
Annie
8-26-03respect.gif