MJ Sends Special Message To His Fans

moonwalker5885

Just a couple of days before his birthday, Michael Jackson wrote this following message delivered by hand to a group of Spanish fans he met:

“Just know that I truly love and apreciate all of you, from the bottom of my heart. I will do the best for you musically and creatively, visually. I love you. Michael Jackson — 08”

Talitha , another fan, is also sharing a special message from Michael Jackson.
"Michael asked me to give you all this message. He specifically asked me to put it on the Internet so that everyone hears it — so that’s what I’m doing," Talitha wrote on September 6th, 2008.

“I love you all from the bottom of my heart. You’re a quintessential part of everything I do, of everything I create. I feel your purity and innocence from all across the world. I feel your love and it inspires me to create music every day. You inspire me and I remember everything that you do. I love you all so much.”

Source: MJJCommunity

Black Loafers

aaawwww sooo sweet..Michael is miss you sooo much! :wub:

"I feel your purity and innocence" .wtf? hmm..sounds slightly strange to me. Sorry.
And who is this Thalita girl or whatever her name is? And how does she know michael?
*very suspisious*

eafeaf99

"I feel your purity and innocence" .wtf? hmm..sounds slightly strange to me. Sorry.
And who is this Thalita girl or whatever her name is? And how does she know michael?
*very suspisious*

I agree, but nice too

:michaeljacksonicon:awww Im so happy to have known that..thanks for posting..michael is so sweet..i love you michae...cant wait for your next album..:michaeljacksonicon: