MJ Thank You Letter

choccyclaire

i found this on another forum :D sorry if you seen it already

Following MJFC's campaign to collect birthday wishes for Michael from the fans on video, we received a letter from Michael thanking the fans for this wonderful surprise:

letter_mj_450x529.jpg

EDIT: if you cant read what it says

Dear Fans,
Thank you so very much for the wonderful DVDs, and for thinking of me on my birthday. As you know, your love and support means the world to me, and I love you all so very much.

Thank you for thinking of me, and for the joy that you always bring to me, and my family.

I Love You All,
Michael Jackson

Mikey's Angel

aaaaaaaawwwwww.....that is just soo bootiful..soo sweet!!! :inloveI:inlove :inlovelove him more that my own life! :heart2::heart2:*:heart2:lol*:greenlaug

minnie michael

awwww Mike..thanks your letter for us..but you mean what?? dvd?? i dont know that fans project yet... :bustbubbl

i wanna to tell you i am thinking of you sosoo much right now..you mean the world to me.. :D your sweet words always make me melt we dont need your say those thanks ..babe.. :pacifier :rollingba

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by minnie michael
awwww Mike..thanks your letter for us..but you mean what?? dvd?? i dont know that fans project yet... :bustbubbl

i wanna to tell you i am thinking of you sosoo much right now..you mean the world to me.. :D your sweet words always make me melt we dont need your say those thanks ..babe.. :pacifier :rollingba

Well Minnie Michael, back in August of this year, MJFC ask fans to send video tapes send wishes and messages to Michael for his birthday. The club put all the tapes together and make a Birthday Tape wishing Michael a very happy 46th birthday.

And to Michael, we thank you for just being you. God Bless you my brother.

minnie michael

hohhhyeahhh..specialjan..you really remind me that event..that's sweet..Mike is so cute after two months still canot forget to say thanks..xixiix :D :bustbubbl