MJ Tunes.com

Shannon

R e a f u;201400 said:
Yeah once you have the albums...you're sort of set :p!

Very true, but then again, it is a lot easier to listen to them online on your computer than go find each CD and put them in your CD-player. Listening to the songs in random order is sometimes more fun. :p

R e a f u

Shannon;201412 said:
Very true, but then again, it is a lot easier to listen to them online on your computer than go find each CD and put them in your CD-player. Listening to the songs in random order is sometimes more fun. :p

You also don't have the hassle of loading every song from every album into your iPod or whatever mp3 player you use. :p

Shannon

R e a f u;201415 said:
You also don't have the hassle of loading every song from every album into your iPod or whatever mp3 player you use. :p

Exactly. And my iPod won't even cooperate with my computer, so I threw it aside and is now collecting dust in one of my shelves. :lol What a bummer, but ohh so typical thing happening to me. :rolleyes:

R e a f u

Shannon;201417 said:
Exactly. And my iPod won't even cooperate with my computer, so I threw it aside and is now collecting dust in one of my shelves. :lol What a bummer, but ohh so typical thing happening to me. :rolleyes:

Old computer huh :(?

R e a f u

It's so sad when your old and reliable computer goes down. Last October I had had to be replaced. I knew it was on it's way out when I was colouring a piece of artwork in Photoshop and the damn thing crashed and destroyed the picture. And a week later the computer just wouldn't turn on and I had work to do...it's always so sad :(!

Shannon

R e a f u;201425 said:
It's so sad when your old and reliable computer goes down. Last October I had had to be replaced. I knew it was on it's way out when I was colouring a piece of artwork in Photoshop and the damn thing crashed and destroyed the picture. And a week later the computer just wouldn't turn on and I had work to do...it's always so sad :(!

Ohh God, that sucks. :( I know all about computers going down unfortunately. One time I lost several hundreds of private pictures, I was in tears and cussed myself for not having back-up. Another time I lost everything, including a history project about Abraham Lincoln which I had been working on for three weeks, and then whooops... gone. I was so mad, but thankfully my teacher understood my situation.

mysteriousone

:mf_w00t2: Another All MJ Radio Station!!! :woohoo:

Listening to "Earth Song" :D (well was, lol) Now it's "Break Of Dawn" :D

Thanks for posting, Leah!! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;201440 said:
:mf_w00t2: Another All MJ Radio Station!!! :woohoo:

Listening to "Earth Song" :D (well was, lol) Now it's "Break Of Dawn" :D

Thanks for posting, Leah!! :D

Mysti!

Another one, yes, but this isn't exactly new as far as I know. :p However, great one indeed. :D