mj_fan_for_life what\'s the story behind the pic

Tess

I love the pix in your signature box! Very intriguing. Can you tell me the story behind the pic? What event was Michael at? Are you the girl in the pic? What's Michael doing? He's such a sweet heart isn't he. My heart started to beat faster lol I so wish it were me :)

I'll love to hear the story :)
Thanks.

-JANIE-

Originally posted by Tess
I love the pix in your signature box! Very intriguing. Can you tell me the story behind the pic? What event was Michael at? Are you the girl in the pic? What's Michael doing? He's such a sweet heart isn't he. My heart started to beat faster lol I so wish it were me :)

Thanks.

Didn't I ask this in a thread the other day?

Tess

Hi Janie I'm new. Sorry. Can you tell me what the title of the thread was? I'll do a search. Got to leave now but I'll check later. Thanks in advance.

-JANIE-

:lol: You can tell her :lol:

Btw, sorry I got you mixed up and sent you the PM asking you what Michael said and how it happened :lol: - I tried to reply and apologise and send it to Maria instead but the server kept telling me it was too busy and I never got round to re-sending!!! :D

Originally posted by Tess

Thanks.

If you want to hear the story please pm, cause Yul's getting really annoyed with the story......