MJEOL Shout out!

HeavenSent

Hey MJEOL! :wave

Ever since this new format, I feel like I haven't communicated much with ANY of you all!    This thread is to say a huge hello to everyone.  I've missed you guys!

And by the way...
I miss the old smilies.
I miss the old shoutbox.
I miss the 'Friend request' and the comment box.
I miss being able to log on at will without being distracted by 'STUFF'.

God bless this new board though.  It's gonna take some gettting used to, so my first shout out is to whisper for making it happen. 

Holla back!

Saphster

Watsuuup.  :p I miss the old smilies too but I am just glad that MJEOL is still up and running. Without this place and without everyone here I would not have been able to fully survive the past year. 

Shannon

I miss you guys too. And I miss the old board a lot too. I don't even know how to moderate with this new board to be honest. But I am just very grateful that MJEOL is up and going, so thank you very much, whisper.

I just think it's very sad that we aren't able to fund vbulletin. It's expensive I know, but as far as I'm aware of, vbulletin can be bought only once if you want to... you won't get the updates, but is that really necessary, whisper?

OneMoreChance

Carla! I've missed you too! I miss the old board as well, but I am slowly getting used to the new one. I'm just glad that it's still here! I love you MJEOL no matter how you look! Thank you whisper for keeping the board running!

R e a f u

Hey hey!  Was just thinking about you :eek:!  I'll chime in too about missing the old board but this new one does have it's merits, I hope we'll all be able to get used to it somehow any maybe regain the old things we loved as well :D!

HeavenSent

Yeah we were all pretty much spoiled by the vbulletin format, but it's all good.  We're all still blessed!  Thanks ladies for checking in. I feel so out of touch sometimes!  :help  so it's nice to see my peeps...who also just so happen to be my lovely internet fam. <3

oldschoolfan

I honestly don't know if I will ever move on from the smilies, I lack so much emotion in my posts now... *insert violin smiley here*

Shannon

[quote name="HeavenSent"]
Yeah we were all pretty much spoiled by the vbulletin format, but it's all good.  We're all still blessed!  Thanks ladies for checking in. I feel so out of touch sometimes!  :help  so it's nice to see my peeps...who also just so happen to be my lovely internet fam. <3
[/quote]

Hey, if anyone's got twitter, feel free to follow me at http://twitter.com/veronicash. Easier to keep in touch there.

Lil MJ

[quote name="Shannon"]
Hey, if anyone's got twitter, feel free to follow me at http://twitter.com/veronicash. Easier to keep in touch there.
[/quote]

We actually started to get closer because of Twitter! Your like one of my Twitter best friends on there. Ha ha! Shout out to everyone too! Jen, Saph, Leah, Amy, Carla. Nice to see ya girls around! You can follow me on Twitter too! I'm a tweeting fool who always has something to say on there XD twitter.com/Alex_Moonwalker

Shannon

[quote name="Lil MJ"]
We actually started to get closer because of Twitter! Your like one of my Twitter best friends on there. Ha ha! Shout out to everyone too! Jen, Saph, Leah, Amy, Carla. Nice to see ya girls around! You can follow me on Twitter too! I'm a tweeting fool who always has something to say on there XD twitter.com/Alex_Moonwalker
[/quote]

Haha aww, likewise, hun.

Twitter is addicting - I probably look like a fool on there though, lol.

oldschoolfan

Yay, I always get excited when my names on the list!
I don't have Twitter, I'm bad enough as it is on the net, my laptop sleeps on my bed with me so I need to limit my reasons to be on here.

Lil MJ

[quote name="Shannon"]
Haha aww, likewise, hun.

Twitter is addicting - I probably look like a fool on there though, lol.
[/quote]

I was gonna something about our planned Vegas "get together" but people might take it the wrong way so I'll leave it on Twitter =P

[quote name="Lil MJ"]
I was gonna something about our planned Vegas "get together" but people might take it the wrong way so I'll leave it on Twitter =P
[/quote]

VEGAS GET-TOGETHER???????????  :eek: WHEN???? WHERE???? WHAT TIME??? THEME OF THE EVENT???? Awww.... please keep us updated! I wanna come if I could too!  :cool:

Shannon

[quote name="Lil MJ"]
[/quote]

LOL, aww... you're a cutiepie, hun. Can't wait for Vegas. <3  :p

[quote name="sunshine.larrazabal"]

VEGAS GET-TOGETHER???????????  :eek: WHEN???? WHERE???? WHAT TIME??? THEME OF THE EVENT???? Awww.... please keep us updated! I wanna come if I could too!  :cool:
[/quote]

Look, see what you did now, Alex? LOL