MJJCommunity Song for Haiti Quake Victims & Survivors

Romimj

Hello My fellow MJEOLers...This is Romi and I have IMPORTANT News! Fans/members of MJJC are doing this AMAZING Tribute song for Haiti Disaster. The Message Is here...This is A GREAT Way to keep Michael's Legacy Alive...

Please Support it by Spreading the word...and If you have any thing to contribute to this...Please dont hesitate...People are participating from different countries. THIS IS WHAT Michael would have done...and I think he's smiling down at us...

SIDEWALK;2543440 said:
Michael was a man of the people, helping the sick, the injured and those most in need. Michael would have shown his love and support for the Haiti Quake Victims by donating millions, but he's not with us any more so this is it, now is our time to show L.O.V.E for these people and record the MJJCommunity Charity Song.

200,000 are predicted dead, 4 million homeless, countless injured, they truly need OUR help.

Calling all singers, musicians, producers, DJs, mixer, engineers and fellow fans!!

This can be done.

I have a drum beat already recorded in the style of Michael's song 'Cry'. Take a listen.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pf1jp2

Add your name to the list below if you would like to participate and how . . . .

SIDEWALK
raz2911 - Singer
MJstarlight - Helper
.Butterflies. - Singer
Mrs. Music - Singer

So far the beats have come Wonderfully--
barok232;2545629 said:

THANKYOU! L.O.V.E.
Romi