MJJSOURCE Premium Membership, 3rd March 2005

Off_the_wall

On Thursday, March 3, 2005, at 12 Noon Pacific Time, MJJsource.com, Michael Jackson’s Official Website, will launch its Premium Membership. The exciting benefits of this membership will include; exclusive, never-before-seen and rare archived footage including concerts, interviews and behind-the-scenes moments; video footage from MJJsource’s camera, directed by Michael Jackson, himself; contests; special MJ merchandise, downloads and exclusive offers; access to the continually expanding photo gallery; chats and interviews with Michael, his family, his friends and his team; Radio MJJsource, which plays Michael Jackson’s complete music collection all day, every day; a brand new, 8x10 color photo of Michael Jackson and MUCH MORE TO COME! The MJJsource Premium Membership will be updated continuously and often with new and exciting content exclusive to MJJsource.

Beginning on Thursday, March 3, 2005, at 12 Noon Pacific Time all premium members may enter to win an all-expense paid trip to Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch, including a special dinner with Michael Jackson. Also on Thursday, all premium members will be invited to enter to be a part of a very special online event on Sunday, April 10, 2005… ‘A CHAT with Michael & Randy Jackson.’ These are the first of many special contests and events to come. Check MJJsource.com for more dates, details and rules of entry and participation.

MJJsource is intended to be a celebration of Michael Jackson’s illustrious and legendary career as well as a conduit of serious news items for those seeking the truth directly from Michael Jackson and his team.

MJJsource.com was originally launched on March 1st, 2004 seeking to provide a single, completely truthful ‘source’ of information from Michael Jackson and about Michael Jackson, his career and life. It is directed to the fans, public and media alike.

MJJsource was subsequently re-launched with a new look and updated features on December 20, 2004. The MJJsource Premium Membership will be updated and expanded continuously with new and exciting content exclusive to MJJsource.

Due to the high costs of maintaining a site of this kind and similar to other celebrity sites, a yearly maintenance fee of $49.99 has been assessed for the MJJsource Premium Membership.

Source: Team MJJsource / Raymone Bain

A

Anonymous

Beginning on Thursday, March 3, 2005, at 12 Noon Pacific Time all premium members may enter to win an all-expense paid trip to Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch, including a special dinner with Michael Jackson.

O.M.G

*tears*

A

Anonymous

Wooow, and fans were complaining about the price? PSH.

I'll be signing up soon, April..

minnie michael

i feel like crying to read this thread..

just wish some friends here like Vicky can show us the details what u got after you received all of those delicious gifts..and chatting with Michael in apir..i wanna kill myself right now..

A Better Place

:sneddoncrybaby
Originally posted by Off_the_wall
On Thursday, March 3, 2005, at 12 Noon Pacific Time, MJJsource.com, Michael Jackson’s Official Website, will launch its Premium Membership. The exciting benefits of this membership will include; exclusive, never-before-seen and rare archived footage including concerts, interviews and behind-the-scenes moments; video footage from MJJsource’s camera, directed by Michael Jackson, himself; contests; special MJ merchandise, downloads and exclusive offers; access to the continually expanding photo gallery; chats and interviews with Michael, his family, his friends and his team; Radio MJJsource, which plays Michael Jackson’s complete music collection all day, every day; a brand new, 8x10 color photo of Michael Jackson and MUCH MORE TO COME! The MJJsource Premium Membership will be updated continuously and often with new and exciting content exclusive to MJJsource.

Beginning on Thursday, March 3, 2005, at 12 Noon Pacific Time all premium members may enter to win an all-expense paid trip to Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch, including a special dinner with Michael Jackson. Also on Thursday, all premium members will be invited to enter to be a part of a very special online event on Sunday, April 10, 2005… ‘A CHAT with Michael & Randy Jackson.’ These are the first of many special contests and events to come. Check MJJsource.com for more dates, details and rules of entry and participation.

MJJsource is intended to be a celebration of Michael Jackson’s illustrious and legendary career as well as a conduit of serious news items for those seeking the truth directly from Michael Jackson and his team.

MJJsource.com was originally launched on March 1st, 2004 seeking to provide a single, completely truthful ‘source’ of information from Michael Jackson and about Michael Jackson, his career and life. It is directed to the fans, public and media alike.

MJJsource was subsequently re-launched with a new look and updated features on December 20, 2004. The MJJsource Premium Membership will be updated and expanded continuously with new and exciting content exclusive to MJJsource.

Due to the high costs of maintaining a site of this kind and similar to other celebrity sites, a yearly maintenance fee of $49.99 has been assessed for the MJJsource Premium Membership.

Source: Team MJJsource / Raymone Bain

Yeah! Way to Go, Michael!!

All day today I have had to tell people off and send them to go deal with my Team Spokepersons instead of harass me. They always looked shocked and go away.

We can all be strong like Michael.

All be Unbreakable!!

luv u more, :sneddoncr

A Better Place

privacy

Beginning on Thursday, March 3, 2005, at 12 Noon Pacific Time all premium members may enter to win an all-expense paid trip to Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch, including a special dinner with Michael Jackson.

^ This bit.. he would've thought to arrange it when kids are out of school... right? I wanna enter it.. but if the small possibility happens and I win... I gotta be out of college by then :lol:

A

Anonymous

Ill be joining with my hot little hands as soon as it allows me to

DAMN THE AUSTRALIAN CONVERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!