Moderators

A

Anonymous

I used to be one aswell! Would be nice to get back on track you know.

dangerous

Originally posted by Labomba
she is busy
Im sorry, but nobody asked you for your measure of whisper's daily activities.

She will answer when she feels, im just bumping the topic incase she forgot. And if the question doesnt concern you, dont bother answering.

It would be good to see some Mods around here again, because there's always some threads which are kicking about which need deleted. I wouldn't mind being a mod, but there's alot more people who asked before me, so I quess I will have to wait my turn. Mabye in a few years time :laugh

It would be nice of ya to reply wisper, cause by the looks of it we are in desprate need of some new Mods

~Jamie~

Tiger Lilly

I'd really like to be one but I know alot of people are asking...

Either way I agree with Jamie, I think we need some mods around here again. We need people to make sure everythings ok and that no arguments are happening.

A

Anonymous

I PM:ed her about this before. She said she didn't need any at the moment, but as soon as she would. She made sure to tell us. :)

dangerous

whisper, we realize u dont want any help with moderating here, but if thats the case, could u possibly swing by the other forums and take a look to see the bs and then close it? thanks

privacy

*whatshesaid*

I know I'm not helpin with all the BS.. but my temper's like.. not good.. so please close them! lol

HeavenSent

lol @ acy. I've never seen you this pumped!

But for the good of the boards, I agree, we do need to close several threads, particularly over in Off Topics.

A

Anonymous

LOL Carla! :laugh what if everyone ignored each other and just wrote some shit, then some newly joined members was like "o_O whats up with everyone?!" LMAO I would love to see that. hehehee..

We seriously need a moderator. at least ONE.

cus i'm so tired of seeing all that fighting in off topic. and even if i put this person who starts it all on ignore, i would still see that he's posted, i just cant see what he wrote.

or just ban him. that works too. :D