Moonwalker

For All Time

Sorry if this has allready been posted.

I went in HMV yesterday and saw that Moonwalker is Number 2 On the Music DVD charts..I think thats fantastic
biggrin.gif
!!

Shannon

QUOTE(Cristine87 @ Jan 23 2006, 10:07 PM) [post=146742]Quoted post[/post]
Moonwalker's out on DVD?
[/b][/quote]
Yes, I have Moonwalker on DVD and have seen it about 7 times. I love it.
biggrin.gif

Mathilde

I've never really liked the movie, mainly because that little blonde girl annoys me. Sorry.

I just watch the intro, with the videos of MIM, LMA, SD etc. And then fast forward until SC and then CT.

Shannon

QUOTE(Desert Rose @ Jan 23 2006, 11:53 PM) [post=146770]Quoted post[/post]
I've never really liked the movie, mainly because that little blonde girl annoys me. Sorry.

I just watch the intro, with the videos of MIM, LMA, SD etc. And then fast forward until SC and then CT.
[/b][/quote]
The little blonde girl together with Michael makes the whole movie if you ask me.
8-26-03fruits_apple.gif
The rest of the film is a bit weird, but pretty laughable.
laugh.gif

Ben

HMV seem to have some kind of special deal with the Moonwalker DVD, as they are are only shop that are selling this item.

I think Moonwalker is cool even though corny in places and really just a long music video more than an actual movie.

For All Time

I love the little blonde girl..because she has the same name as me. I go all hyper when i hear michael shouting 'KAATIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'
biggrin.gif

senecajackson

[quote name="Desert Rose"]I've never really liked the movie, mainly because that little blonde girl annoys me. Sorry.

I just watch the intro, with the videos of MIM, LMA, SD etc. And then fast forward until SC and then CT.[/quote]
Me too! I never watch the entire movie anymore... I use to, but I am just inlove with that intro! The performance of "man in the mirror".. my goodness!:wub:

Annique

I wish I could get it somewhere, Im sure its great!
Wish that girl from the film was named Annique though :p

Mathilde

[quote name="Shannon"]They sell the DVD on www.cdon.com if anyone is able to buy it there.[/quote]
That's probably not a good idea for Americans, since the format of the dvds most likely are pal (Region 2), since CDON is a Scandinavian site, and dvds that are in pal format can't be played in American dvd players...

So be sure to check that out before you buy anything if you live in the USA or Canada.

Just wanted to say that...

Shannon

[quote name="Desert Rose"]That's probably not a good idea for Americans, since the format of the dvds most likely are pal (Region 2), since CDON is a Scandinavian site, and dvds that are in pal format can't be played in American dvd players...

So be sure to check that out before you buy anything if you live in the USA or Canada.

Just wanted to say that...[/quote]
That's right, I forgot to mention that. :zippedlips Sorry.

XxMoonwalkerxX

Does anyone know a good website to buy Moonwalker for Americans? Or what do I have make look for before I buy it so I can be sure it will play on my dvd player? Please help! LOL