Mother\'s Day/Giving Gifts

Thriller2005

Greetings,

Since Mother's Day is around the corner, I think Katherine Jackson should be honored for being a great mother to 9 wonderful and talented people.

I hope that fans who are fortunate to be at the courthouse daily can do something special for her, give her cards, flowers, etc.

Plus, her birthday is coming up also.

It's too bad that I won't be there until June, but I will give a shout out to the Jackson fathers, Joe, Michael, and any of the other brothers there. I think T-Mez is a father also, so he should be honored also.

But I wonder how I can do that. I don't trust going to Neverland, and leaving a gift for Michael out in front of the gates, does anybody (who've been to Santa Maria already, and know the rules and policies) on this forum have a suggestion on giving gifts to Michael directly while at the courthouse?

Should I give it to a bodyguard, and have him give it to him?

minnie michael

i am thinking about if Prince and Paris will draw a pic for Debbie..that's would be the most sweetest gift in the world...poor mama...

floacist

This is going to sound really bad but is Mothers day this Sunday?If so I need to run out and get my mama some flowers or something. I hope all mothers(including Michaels beautiful mom) have a great day..being a mom has to be the hardest job in the world.

privacy

It's this sunday?!! Arse.

*Looks at purse*

Ohhhh that's why mom gave me money :lol:

But yes.. Katherine definitely deserves lots of gifts :D Does anyone know when her birthday is?

Sorry I don't know the policy for how to give presents to the Jackson family.. but I'd really like to know cus I have a present for Mike.

(Don't be twisted, ppl)

floacist

K, Mothers Day is May 8th so everyone still has some time.:)

Originally posted by privacy

but I'd really like to know cus I have a present for Mike.

(Don't be twisted, ppl)

Sure Acy, thats what they all say :lol:

LoveMeIfYouDare

im thinking of buying my mom sth Tiffany & co...since mom is yes! the hardest job in the world...especially with kids like me...

n i think im going to pray hard n thank Katherine Jackson for bringing us Michael...:D