Mr. Michael Jackson will be issuing a video statement ONLINE NOW

Tiger Lilly

He never fails to amaze me. He looks fantastic and sounds so strong! :D I love you so much Michael. We're all with you. :rose: :heart2: :rose: :heart2:

dangerous

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Aww, he looks, and sounds great. Really great.

...I know this is wrong of me, but I still feel like giving him a good meal. But that just my 'omg, i love you so much!' instincts. :laugh
yea he looks like he needs some chicken wings FAST.

he also looks really stressed. which is expected, but he sounds ready.

A

Anonymous

Well it all starts tomorrow! *crosses fingers in hope of competant people in SB county*

dude

hi im new here im only 15 but im really worried about this big trial tht is coming up about mj and the kid who is accusing him. If mj is convicted he will apparently spend upto 80 yrs in jail. I dont want that cus i love his music and if he does go in to jail i wil be really shocked and sad. my dad thinks he is a freak and that he is guilty. But i was thinkng if mj is so sure that he will be found nt guilty then i think that he is not and i hope it shows other people tha he might not be guilty. I watched the interview with his parents on channel 5. Im so worried i wil be watching the news every single minute. thanks bye xxx

dude

i jus wna knw hav u guys heard of a movie called the man in the mirror its a movie about michael jackson with flex alexander playing him i was wondering cud u guys post some pics of the movie on this discussion for me please
thanks xxx

minnie michael

thanks to Ashley, your link is working to me..i love Michael i love his voice, he still sounded very very tender and sweet..i feel like crying..very nervous, i am not kiddin, i have no sleep last night cause i am preparing for tonight, i will be with Michael and pray for him .... i donot want to eat today, right now its morning to me, i swear to myself today i will eat nothing, i will i could help MIchael out..its so terrible, i am worried..i wish and believe the whole family and friends will be with him today, and they will wait for him out of that damn courtroom..i wish this is the last time Michael go to that damn place..he is the sweetest man in the world..he is the last person in the world go to that damn place....Michael..i love you so much..i know all of those terrible stories are lies..i donot believe one word from those stories..that's very very very very ugly and false and disgusting.. :yuk that's not Michael's thing..those terrible things..are not Michael's..crying..

AAAA!!

MIKEY! I loved how he was so firm and like "you listen here, punk." with his words. Did anyone sense that same 'tude from him?

*bwees* I love you so much Mikeeeyyy