MSU is playing This Is It :D

brittanyann2009

Hey guys! I just wanted to share my excitement. My college, MSU, has this thing called Stomper's (our mascot) Cinema and they show new releases and old movies every week for free for the students and This Is It is playing this week!! I went the first night (Wed night) with a friend, and I went tonight and met a new group of girls whom I'm now friends with and I'm planning on going tomorrow again with a couple more of my friends lol I can't get enough of it, my dvd is coming too but this is holding me over till then! Idk how many times I've seen it but I can't get enough of Michael :wub: and watching the movie givesme so much energy and makes my love for him like aura-ize around me lol.. I couldn't think of a word... lol anyway just wanted to share :) It's good i'm finding ppl in my college that r michael fans! So glad ppl want to support him and see This Is it and everything.. and I'm glad I made new friends.. :)

~Brittany

That's awesome! It played at my school last week from the 14th-17th of January. I didn't get to go because I was busy doing other things, but I heard the show of people was kind of dissapointing here because not a lot of people went. Then again, most people don't take advantage of the movies here...

Oh well.

brittanyann2009

Yeah well Wed night I went to the 7:00 show and there werent many people, but they were like dead and like not moving or smiling at all I was like wow.. great crowd, but then last night I went to the 9:30 show and there were like two rows of ppl i sat by :) whom I became friends with a few of the girls i sat close too, one of them being in my speech class who I met during class yesterday lol, then again I did my speech yesterday and mentioned how much Michael was a part of my life and how MJEOL is the community I belong to, and as soon as i walked in I was going to sit by myself because my friends were all busy so couldn't go but then that girl was talking to her friends about me and my speech today (i'm assuming) and she smiled and waved and I asked if I could sit with them and they were like "yeah!! :)" and so I did and they were all so nice :) I'm going again tonight so we'll see how the crowd is on a Friday night lol.

MJfan01'

My college: UT San Antonio played This is It last weekend. The crowd was great. lol They sang along with Michael and clapped and wooed. :michaeljacksonicon:

Saphster

That's awesome. I wish my school would play it. My school hardly does anything spectacular. They did have a 'Thriller' night during Halloween though. I couldn't go because no one wanted to go with me and I was broke....:mellow: