MUM VS MJ

LoveMeIfYouDare

juz now while i was cooking dinner and my mum was standing nez to me washing something,i was listening to MJ's music (BOW at the moment).and suddenly my mum juz said "it's a pity isn't it?he contributed so much for music." nothing great but i was rather shocked.n it actually set me thinging and the more i think the more i wan to cry coz Mike has indeed contributed ALOT to music,children,etc and in the end he has to bear all these 'shit' (u noe wat i mean)

so i couldn't believe in "when u do good things,they will come back to u" anymore... :thumbsdow

i noe these isn't anything but juz tot of sharing a little of how i feel these days.:)

senecajackson

Thanks for sharing and ur mom is absolutely right! He has contributed so much and has been rewarded for so many things. He truely is blessed on every level. He's just going through a hard time right now. Hopefully he will be found innocent for all of this, and then u can go back to believeing in the saying:

"when u do good things. they will come back to u."

It's just a shame that MJ was trying to help this family and they stab him in the back like this.
This just goes to show u no matter how good u try to be to people, they never fully appreciate it.

pity...pity..

HeavenSent

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
juzso i couldn't believe in "when u do good things,they will come back to u" anymore... :thumbsdow

Just because he's going thru a rough time in his life right NOW, doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination, that's it's going to last FOREVER. No one on this earth is exempt from having trials in their life. Michael included.

Great things are still due for him.

senecajackson

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Just because he's going thru a rough time in his life right NOW, doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination, that's it's going to last FOREVER. No one on this earth is exempt from having trials in their life. Michael included.

I agree! :D

LoveMeIfYouDare

Originally posted by HeavenSent

i guess...but im juz sad 4 him...dat's all

privacy

i guess...but im juz sad 4 him...dat's all

I understand.. but feeling sad doesn't help anyone, right? :) Just hold in there.. Michael's gonna be fine, and I think he's gonna start fighting back.