murray\'s girlfriend

craze4mj

According to TMZ:

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray had a Las Vegas pharmacy send a steady supply of Propofol to his girlfriend's Santa Monica apartment -- the apartment where he was living.
Our sources tell us Dr. Murray had Applied Pharmacy send Propofol by Fed Ex to the address of Nicole Alvarez, the mother of the doctor's 7th child.

We've also confirmed with our law enforcement sources in the weeks preceding Jackson's death Dr. Murray was living at Alverez's home during the days ... and only went to Jackson's home at night when he administered drugs to the singer.

Our sources say they have traced some but not all of the Propofol bottles found in Jackson's home after he died, to Applied Pharmacy.

Alvarez has been uncooperative with law enforcement and was forced to appear before the L.A. County Grand Jury last month to testify.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

MJfan01'

Yeah, I heard that too. It doesn't surprise me at all. I heard that they are wrapping the case up. This if from TMZ so who knows how accurate it is.

TMZ has learned the LAPD is on schedule to present the case against Dr. Conrad Murray to the L.A. County D.A.'s office next week.

As we first reported, LAPD detectives planned to wrap up their case and present it by the second week in October. They were waiting on some written evaluations by medical professionals who reviewed the evidence surrounding Michael Jackson's death.

Our law enforcement sources say the medical reports are in and the LAPD plans to formally present the case to the D.A. next week.

Prosecutors have been working with the LAPD for months now, so it's not as if the evidence will be a surprise.

Sources say Dr. Murray is still the sole target.

One well-placed law enforcement source says there's a "70/30 chance" the D.A. will take the case to the L.A. County Grand Jury rather than charge Murray directly.

As one source said, this could be a complicated case and a lengthy preliminary hearing wouldn't have a whole lot of upside for prosecutors. A grand jury indictment would be easy to get and it would avoid a prelim.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/07/michael-jackson-investiation-lapd-dr-conrad-murray--l-a-county-d-a-grand-jury/#comments

Conrad should go down of course but how about other doctors. Klein for instance, his hands are not clean.

Cristine87

craze4mj;221903 said:
Alvarez has been uncooperative with law enforcement and was forced to appear before the L.A. County Grand Jury last month to testify.

I bet she was. That heffa is probably as scared as her trifflin a.ss baby daddy!:rolleyes: