My awesome blends

Nayru

I've done a few more blends over the past months so I hope you all like them.
16kuuu
]http://tinypic.com/16kuuu[/img][/url]
16kw04

16kxep

blend3.jpg

blend5.jpg

blend6.jpg

blend7.jpg

castawayblend.jpg

treeblend.jpg
umbrellablend.jpg

BlackorWhite.jpg

Nayru

Heres a few more I made
blend12.jpg

blend11.jpg

Nayru87-Samusblend.jpg

<This blend is the 1st one I ever made and its from this game called Metroid(not sure if any of you have ever played it before but its a really good game :D )

I'll have alot more to show later, so I hope you all like these new ones/

Nayru

I've made another one and I've also resized some of the older pics so there not so big to use as signatures
bend14.jpg

dtaylor1689

All very good, hey, could you make me a Bad one if possible? As in the album, lol. I really like your work, what program do you use?

Nayru

I'm making the Bad one right now so I put it in my next post. I use Paint Shop Pro 8 to make these.

Nayru

I don't think there is a tool nor do I know how to really put one in.But what I did do was copy and paste a pic onto another picture as a new layer, moved it to where ever I wanted it to be, then I changed the pasted pic into a mask layer(show all type). Then I took the paint brush and erased the parts of the pic so it will blend with the background picture. After I was done, I merged the two pics together and repeted the same steps for the other pics.

dtaylor1689

oh right thanks, I will give it go, have you got the addy for the bad picture? I usually cut around the edges of mine, maybe I should try your way.