My dad is a Rock Star

mjlovergurl

Has anyone seen this new cartoon on Nickolodoen called my dad is a rock star? well it was created and excitive produced by Gene Simmons from KISS. ( i know creepy!) lol anyways i was waching it lastnight and in this espiosde the Dad Rockzilla (thats the famous dad in the show) decided to have his own reality show liek the Osbournes so he ahs tv cameras all over the house and his son Willy who the show focuses on doesnt want to be on tv buy he ende up being the most popular charcter on the show. His dad gets jelouis so he tried to find a way to get all the attention on him so in this one part him and his driver pull up to a venue and he saids " so they want Willy uh? Lets see who's star when they see Michael Jackson by my side!" so his driver runs to the venue and comes out and saids "Sorry mate but Michael Jackson played here lastnight" and the dad was all bummed. I just th0ugh that was sooooo cool!

mjlovergurl

hmm i wonder? lol i just though it was so cool that they even mentioned Michael. he's the last person i would though to have been mentied on a kids cartoon.

Awesome. I like that new 'toon, it's cute. :D

A godsend, someone OTHER than me mentions cartoons around here. I think I'm the major kid of this forum, despite the fact I'm 18 years old. ^^;

mj_kougra

awww, i like that show. That was such an odd mix, MJ and um...a KISS parody...But thats still pretty cool. I wonder what he would have looked like....

Badine

Oh I love that show! I have seen most of the episodes (there arent too many of then anyways) and I think that show is hilarious. I have always admired Gene Simmons and its totally like him to come up with a show like that.

Hee!

If anyone here watches Danny Phantom, there was a Michael reference in one episode.

'Twas the one where he fought Ember, a ghost rock star. Danny confronted her on stage, stole her mic, and said:

"Hey, do you take requests? How about playing "Beat It"?!"

Hee hee. Twas funny.

Originally posted by Purdy Young Thang
Hee!

If anyone here watches Danny Phantom, there was a Michael reference in one episode.

'Twas the one where he fought Ember, a ghost rock star. Danny confronted her on stage, stole her mic, and said:

"Hey, do you take requests? How about playing "Beat It"?!"

Hee hee. Twas funny.
Yeah I saw that one. :D

Dude, when this case/*COUGH*scam crapola is over...it'd be my dream come true to see Michael do a voice on one of these shows! Whether giving his real name or not (hehe. John Jay Smith. XD), I'd love to hear his voice...

Fairly Oddparents or Danny Phantom would be AAWESOME for 'im :D

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
i know. that would be sooo cool! if he did just watch and he'll end up doing SpongeBob. That would be soooo cool! lol

LOL! He could portray a singing fish. Or something. XD!

I think he's so fit for FOP 'cos he could voice this fairy..so cute... or DP -- a ghost that dun mean harm, or maybe a really kewl villain. Y'never know. Depends which toon MJ is more into.