my dream about Michael last night

MJISHOT

i hardly ever dream about Michael, which is wierd, but last night i had such a vivid dream about him, it was so lovely and i woke up this morning wishing so much that it would come true. I was at his concert and i managed to sneak backstage, i found all his stage costumes hanging up, and i found the stage door where Michael would leave and enter the stage from. I stood there and waited. The door was open and i had a perfect view of him performing. Then he came through the door to change, and he spotted me and gave me a really cheeky smile, like he knew i had sneaked in. He came over and asked me my name and when i told him, he told me not to go anywhere and hugged me before going back on stage.
Next thing i know im out on stage with him with all the other people for heal the world, i could see my best friend in the front row and she couldnt believe i was on stage with Michael.

Then i woke up :( I dont usually post about my dreams, but that one was so real... and to meet Michael and even to just see him live again is like a dream for me. :heart2:

Kanya

Well, it is said that a bad dream is the reverse of the real life, usually, so it can be seen as one regenarating experience for the dreamt one, a novel begginning...Death in dreams actually means long life and that death will forsake you. I had one similar dream about Michael dying, before the verdict. And what did the verdict simbolises?

Rebirth...The coming into being anew...

MJISHOT

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Nice dream, Amanda! Dont you hate it when you don't want it to end but you wake up anyway? :laugh
it sucks waking up :laugh i didnt get a kiss or nothin :( LOL

Shannon

Originally posted by Kanya
Well, it is said that a bad dream is the reverse of the real life, usually, so it can be seen as one regenarating experience for the dreamt one, a novel begginning...Death in dreams actually means long life and that death will forsake you. I had one similar dream about Michael dying, before the verdict. And what did the verdict simbolises?

Rebirth...The coming into being anew...
Ohh Kanya, I had the exact same dream before the verdict. I was so scared and when I finally woke up I actually was afraid it was true. I still remember every single detail...
I've had many bad dreams, but that is certainly the worst I've ever had...

Kanya

For real? Why, do not be sad, Shannon, Michael has died only to be born afresh and live, live, live! And wing, wing, wing!... :butterfly

Shannon

For real? Why, do not be sad, Shannon, Michael has died only to be born afresh and live, live, live! And wing, wing, wing!... :butterfly
Yeah, I was so relieved when I found out it was just a dream. A sad dream, but just a dream :)

Kanya

It was my most frightening dream also. I have many, many nightmares, as I am always stressed and consumed with concerns. Now I have just remembered that in that dream I was told that Michael had died, and, I believe I also heard that in the news...I do not recall him being held in my arms and dying on me, still..

flygirl

When you dream about a person dying it means that the person's life is going to

be longer, much longer,that's for sure! My grandma told me, and shealways is

right in this type of things! :D

Shannon

It was my most frightening dream also. I have many, many nightmares, as I am always stressed and consumed with concerns. Now I have just remembered that in that dream I was told that Michael had died, and, I believe I also heard that in the news...I do not recall him being held in my arms and dying on me, still..
In my dream I was sitting around a table in a hospital with two other people, which I cant recall who was. I dont know why I were there because I heard it on the news that Michael was brought to the hospital and they didnt know if he would survive or not.
Anyway, while we were sitting there worried sick about him, the doctor came out from his room and told us about his condition. He said Michael had very small chances to survive, but they did everything they could. I was crying and praying that he would get his 'one more chance'. But then, just a while after that, the doctor came out to us again and said ''I'm sorry, we did everything we could...''. And then I just falled apart, I was devastated.
I dont know why or what caused his death, but I remember I thought to myself that he couldnt handle the trial any longer. The jury deliberation had been going on for days and it torned him apart. And I couldnt blame him.

It was terrible...

Kanya

Terrible indeed, Shannon...I still have nightmares from even recollecting the real events, Michael's being so frail and shaky and fatigued...I was (and still am) just like that...And, I just swear, about that same period of time, I also had back pains like Michael, (and chest pains) and liver pains etc, from being far, far too consumed with Michael's trial and his peace of mind and everything, and I strived and strived and managed to learn for my faculty examinations, and I remember learning with tears in my eyes and those physical pains were destroying me...I was walking with a limping heart and felt that I would fail my examinations! And I said to myself: "You have never failed any examination ever! You have got to pull your potsherds of a life together again and take them all with wonderful results! For Michael! Rise above it all, as he once said, Heal your limping heart for Michael is to be at liberty as he never was before, and this time forever, and he is strong and most innocent and the truth shall be laid bare! Strive, keep the faith, God has never disapointed you!

I was one emotionally crippled creature and felt each of Michael's pains...And I am living them right now too!...I do not understand, in spite of it being all behind of Michael...But I litterally placed myself inside that horrifying court of law and beared those false statements and feel them lashing my face and my heart like torments!...Ever since 2003, I am not the same...

Kanya

I have just awaken from my daily late afternoon sleep today, and I was so glad to, for I had, if you, may say, a quick-time nightmare, for about half a minute: Michael was found with Macauley Culkin looking over from a balcony, and it was a bit blurry, for, at the beginning, I did not realise what Michael was doing, for I was beholding up at the balcony like stealthily behind a tree's branches...And can you guess what I realised that Michael was doing?.......................................................................................................................................

Smoking!!!!! My goodness! Michael smoking!...From what I know of, Michael does not smoke and he used to say as a little boy that he never will!...

My God! I was terrified!...But, I now rejoyce for, it may be one of those dreams-reverses of reality...