\"My Fascinating Family\" (My Memoires)

Just_Peachy

"My Fascinating Family"
By: Anne/ Just_Peachy.
Short: This is the story of my actual life. For those who would like to read, please do... after all, that's why its posted on this forum! You can also leave any feedback you wish... It actually would be greatly appreciated. :)

My first memory was of me screaming as a toddler that I had had a bad dream. I ran to my parents rooms and thrust myself on top of their bed sobbing uncontrollably.

"Mommy, I had a bad dream!" I screamed.

My mother picked me up and carried me back to my bedroom which was right next to theirs. She sat me down in my large bed and tucked me in again. I soon fell back asleep and then morning came. I woke up and glanced around my room. I had an old dark stained brown wooden dresser complete with a mirror, and some dirty clothes and toys strewn across my floor. I glanced down at my rainbow themed sheets and found a brown spot smeared across a rainbow. At the time, I thought nothing of it. Until I remembered the dream. I had drempt that aliens had come, and were standing behind the bars of my headboard to my bed. They reached out for me, and I woke up. The aliens at the time, just looked like big brown blobs with eyes.

My second memory was of my mother changing my diaper in the middle of the hallway. I remember that we had a carpet of different shades of brown. Almost resembling a calico cat's fur. I also remember that I was crying. I'm not sure why, but I was. Yet again, I couldn't have been more than two years old.

My third memory was my family celebrating the birthday of my sister, Lindsy. I remember her in her baby swing in the living room rocking. My mother sat on the couch and was blowing up some balloons. She had gotten up to go to the kitchen for something, and asked me to push Lindsy a little more to keep the swing going. I pushed with all my might, and the swing it the wall. Lindsy started to scream. My mother rushed in, and yelled at me. I can't recall what she had said, but later, I was sent to my room. Then later that day, I returned to the living room to help my father finish blowing up the balloons. Again, I was two to three years of age.

My next memories are somewhat of a blur to me now. I remember having a large back yard with some dying patches of grass. My house was a shade of light blue, and we had a gravel drive way. We lived in a city called "Louisville" in Ohio. Our neighbors were two little blonde girls, who always pretended to be my friend, but never were. I remember them having a lemonade maker, and they were constantly brewing fresh tea and lemonade for a sale stand at the end of their drive way. I also remember about the same time, smashing my finger in the kitchen door, and screaming. That same day, I got my leg caught in the back of my kitchen chair between the back rest bars. My grandfather had to saw one of the bars off, to free my leg. Also, at about the same time, I had locked myself in my room and couldn't get out. My father had to get his screw driver and unscrew the screws to get the knob off. For the remainder of the time, my door knob was missing. I ended up staying in my room and playing my little white plastic trumpet with different colored keys. I stopped briefly because I could hear a noise coming from the bathroom. I peeped through the hole in my door to discover that my father was peeing in the bathroom -that was located just across the hall from my room - and he caught me. After that, I had very little memories of my family.

We moved out of that house and into a brick home in North Canton, Ohio. I recall very few memories there... One of them, picking my sister Lindsy off of the kitchen floor because she had decided that she was going to pee on it. The other, happened at night. I was sitting in the kitchen at night with no lights on. My mother was in the freezer getting me some ice cream. I didn't realize it at the time, but now that I look back, she was pregnant. -With Michael.

To be honest, I don't really remember much that went on in our new house until my next memory. It was of me and my mom riding in our red car somewhere. I remember having some clothes in a suitcase next to me, and a couple of my hung clothes on a hook above the back seat car door opposite me. I was fastened tightly with a seat belt gazing out of the window. I never really asked, and for what reason, I do not know. I guess I just figured that we were going to see Grandma for a short while. We pulled into the driveway belonging to a home that I had never seen before... at least not to my knowledge. It was a big house. Red brick with a giant grey fence that wrapped around part of the yard. I remember holding my mothers hand, and walking through the garage to the door that lead to the house. I knocked lightly. Then my mother repeated it, only louder. A man came to the door that was very tall, and I peered up at him trying to remember if I had seen him before. I hadn't. At least, not that I could recall. I turned around to look at my mother, who at this time, I don't think, was no longer pregnant. She had a little tear forming in her eye. I looked back at the man, who was exchanging glances between me and my mother. And then I turned around and looked back at my mother. She was now crying, sobbing really.

I'm not really sure if I actually understood what was happening, but I knew it wasn't good. When I saw my mothers eyes water, and drip coming from them smearing down her face, it suddenly 'clicked'. For what reason, I don't know, but I reached up for my mothers neck and wouldn't let go. I started to cry because I realized that I was to stay here, and she was leaving. I wrapped my arms around her so tightly, that when she stood up, I was picked up off the ground. I hung there like a monkey clinging to its mother. I was now crying and my mother hugged me tightly, and then put me down. She told me she loved me, and then sat my clothes on the kitchen table. And turned, and walked out. Closing the door behind her. I sat on the floor and pouted for a little bit, and then got up to open the door... She was gone. I don't remember anything after that. The next thing I knew, I was outside with a blonde girl, named Stacey. She was trying to cheer me up, by playing outside on the swing set that matched the fence lining part of the yard.

"I'm Stacey... what's yours?" She asked with her buck teeth sticking out.

She had a messy hair cut and long bangs. Big blue eyes and a goofy smile. She was actually kind of annoying, but I stuck with her throughout my childhood.

"I'm Ann..."

I remember swinging for awhile, and then going inside. The man that had greeted me at the door was now in the kitchen preparing what seemed to be lunch or dinner. It was a Summer day, I remember that much. A woman came home a little while after, and kissed me on the cheek. She had long black hair, and long bangs across her forehead.

"I'm your new mommy!" She exclaimed.

I just glanced at her, not really knowing the full situation at the time. The man chimed in... "And I'm your new Daddy... but you don't have to call me dad, if you don't want to Ann." And then I was introduced to a number of other children. It was hard keeping tack of their names, but in time, I got the hang of it.

The oldest, was Ricky. He had short dark brown hair, and was deaf. I didn't really know he was deaf until much later... so I just talked to him like he was listening. The second oldest was Nicky. He had short brown hair a little lighter than Ricky's. And it was extremely curly. I remember getting along a lot better with Nicky than I had the rest of the children. Eventually, two others came to live with us. Sonny and Crystal. Sonny was a cute little boy with bleach blonde hair and big blue eyes. Crystal was a fat little red headed baby with brown squinted eyes. I remember that the man that had greeted me at the door... his name is Richard. Or Rick, for short. The "mother" was Donna. I called them by their names, because in my mind, I already had a mother and father...

As time passed, I got used to calling Rick and Donna my mom and dad. Stacey had, as well as Ricky and Nicky...so I guess I just kind of followed them. It ended up taking me two years to call them that, but I had. I remember growing very attached to my new dad. I always hung on his legs while he was walking around the house. I don't really remember him working, but he must have. I was 4 years old when I was adopted, and age 6 when I came to realize that my parents weren't coming back. Now, Rick and Donna were my parents.

I soon found out that the fencing in our back yard surrounded a swimming pool. And I started to attend Kindergarten classes when I was five years old. I rode the buss every day with a neighbor girl named Allison... who later became my best friend. Every day after Kindergarten, I'd run into the house to my nanny. Her name was Patti. She loved me, and I loved her. We always swam in the pool together before the other kids got home, and we both sun tanned on the sidewalk surrounding the in-ground pool. I learned to swim when I was five as well... she taught me. Well, she and my older brother Ricky!

I also remember several other kids coming over, and staying a long time but then moving on. Not really understanding another concept, I just kept on truckin' with my own business. Playing with Allison was fun. She lived right across the street and had a huge jungle gym in her back yard. We played just about every day outside climbing trees, going on treasure hunts, hide and seek, and so on. Eventually, we got into a heated argument... I'm sure about something stupid, and started to scream at each other in her drive way. I started to storm away from her, stomping my feet with every step I took. She ran up to me and hit me on my back. I turned around and started hitting back. We ended up getting into the classing "girl fight" with our hands throwing in each others faces. I never saw her again after that.

That didn't really matter because, just at that time, I had met a girl named Maria a block away. All I really needed to do was cut through my neighbors lawns and I was at her house. She was greek, and we ended up playing house and dress up a lot. She had a younger brother named Yhonni, and I seemed to have taken a liking to him. Yhonni and my brother Nicky would always play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the actual sewers together... GROSS! I also made friends with two little twin blonde girls that moved into the house behind where I lived. Their names were Carolyn and Anna.

Soon after that, I had my name changed due to an adoption. My name changed from Ann Louise, to Annie Kathryn. I didn't know it at the time, but the two twin girls I had at one time befriended, Carolyn and Anna, would become school mates of mine later in life. (I don't think they remembered me).

Also at the age of five, I got a night time babysitter sometimes. Her name was Sunni. She was a Korean woman that had a leg problem. She was paralyzed from the waist down, and needed to use full leg braces and crutches to get around. She was fun. She'd make me go to bed with the other children at bed time, and I'd lay on the floor with my pillow at my door way waiting for her to come up the stairs and get me. She most often took her leg braces off, and (at the time, I used to ask her why she took her legs off...) and crawl up the stairs to see if I was waiting. She'd motion for me to come downstairs with her. I'd get up and go down and stay up watching scary movies and eat pop corn. I liked her! Then, when my parents would come home, I'd have to rush upstairs and pretend like I was sleeping. My parents never knew until recently!

While in Kindergarten, I remember having a "Show and Tell" moment with the class. I sat in the back of the room with my legs out in front of me and my hands propped up behind me. My teacher stopped everything and looked at me.

"Why don't you go to the nurses office, Annie, you look green."

I walked to the nurses office, and they took my temperature. The nurse told me I had a fever of 102.2. I remember it clear as day, because, I was sent home from school. You see, I loved school. I didn't want to go! But, they made me. My mother sat me in bed, and told me to stay under the covers. by early evening, I had broken out in chicken pox. I remember vomiting in a McDonalds Halloween bucket a couple times and being so sick, I thought I'd die. My father gave me a bath in oatmeal and dried me off quickly. Then he began to pour calamine lotion into my hands and told me to rub it in... "it will stop the itching."

By the age of six, I recall my parents having a very loud fight. I would lay in my bed and listen intently. I couldn't understand what it was about, but I knew it had been serious. The next day, everything seemed to be back to normal. My mother woke me up and dressed me before school. I started to throw tantrums every time they made me wear pants. I hated it! My mother used to stick her fingers in between the waistband of my pants and my stomach, and couldn't get them in! I complained that "My clothes are falling off!" So, every day, I had to wear a dress. Specifically, I liked my powder blue Little Mermaid dress.

Eventually at night, the arguments got gruesome. And then one day, I woke up and came downstairs to my parents fighting again. My mother was crying this time and picked me up and took me outside of the house. She put me into our family van and drove away, leaving my daddy behind. All the kids were already waiting in the van. I started to cry. I remember my mom pulling into a very large parking lot. I didn't realize it until recently, but it was Giant Eagle Grocery Store. -Not three blocks from where we lived. She parked and looked back at us crying. She began to explain why she and dad had been fighting recently, and told us that she was "getting a divorce." She asked me if I knew what it meant, and I nodded. Although I hadn't, I pretended as if I did. I didn't care, I just wanted to go home and see dad.

Ok OK! Sorry to bore you! I will update another section of my life tomorrow, or even at a later time... Hope you enjoy this! I really would like for people to get to know me a little better, and this is the only way I know how. Thank you for reading this, and please... leave a response! I'd love to hear your thoughts. :)

Just_Peachy

After the divorce talk, I don't remember much, until after they had filed for divorce. I remember staying with my mom for a long period of time in a new house. Still in North Canton. The next memory I have was when I was six or seven years old sitting on the floor in the living room of the new house and my dad came over. He sat with my mom on the couch. They looked at each of us children and told us that they were no longer going to live together. She advised us that we should decide on who we wanted to live with, because they wanted to give us that choice. I recall everyone in the family saying that they wanted to stay with mom. Because I was so young, and didn't know any better, I didn't want to be by myself, so I said, "mom." I was the last to choose, and I know now that it broke my fathers heart to hear that none of his children wanted to live with him.

At age six, my sister Stacey received a "Bad" C.d. for her birthday. I'm talking about Michael Jackson's "Bad" album, of course. I listened to it, but was never really interested. Until one day, my brother Nicky came into the living room and demanded that I change the channel from my program to MTV. It was channel 17 at the time. When I flipped it on, a music video came onto the screen and my brother got all excited. He sat watching the video and realized that I wasn't interested in watching it. He asked me, "Do you know who this is?!" I told him I didn't know. He told me "Its only the biggest star ever! Its Michael Jackson! And its his new video!" The video, was "Black or White." I got intrigued, although I'm not sure why and ever since then, I've been a Michael fan. I started to watch every video, and got the Dangerous C.D. for my birthday. I started listening to him, and soon found myself locked in my room dancing to his music. It was one of those things where my mother thought it was just a phase that I was going through, and she felt the need to explain to our company that that's what it was. I never grew out of it...

Also at the age of seven, I remember coming home from a visit at my dad's house and realized that my mom was pregnant. (She had remarried to a man named Mike -who became my step father). Then, my sister Michelle was born. By 1994, I was completely obsessed with Michael Jackson and learned where all the music stations were on television. I'd flip through all three of them (MTV, VH1 and BET). i remember that simultaneously, the "You Are Not Alone" video was playing and I'd watch all three stations until the videos were over.

About two years after that, Mike told his daughter, michelle, to go get a beer for him at a party that was held at the house. Michelle was two years old. Of course she couldn't walk well while holding a glass beer bottle, and she tripped. The beer smashed to the floor and Michelle fell onto it. She sliced her right wrist open. We had to take her to get some stitches.

A little while after that, when I was 11 years old, we moved again. The reason was because we could no longer afford the house that we were living in because the price in value had gone up. So we moved down the street to another home that was bigger and cheaper. (My parents still live in that house with Michelle and my youngest brother, Mikey. The house is for sale, and they're hoping they won't foreclose because its too expensive. The house they live in is a $340,000 home). When we moved in, my mother was 7 months pregnant. She gave birth to my brother, mikey on August 30, 1996.

My next memory was Mikey. I was teaching him how to walk. He'd take a couple steps and then fall on his face. I'd pick him up and cuddle him, and then teach him how to walk again. After awhile, he got the hang of it, and could walk from couch to couch...but not without hanging on to something. Also at the age of 11, I started to babysit. My mother worked two jobs, and was looking to get a third. My father worked for Sprint and wasn't making enough money to support eight children. He also had a child from a previous marriage that he had to pay child support for. His name was Vincent. We called him Vince. He was in a wheel chair and had spinabifida and was paralyzed from the waist down. Vince was obsessed with Mariah Carey. I, with Michael Jackson... still! We used to sit with each other and watch our music videos.

I became very close to my little brother, Mikey. He was like MY child. After all, I was the one teaching him how to crawl, how to walk, how to talk, dance... and I fed him, watched him, bathed him, changed him and tucked him in at night. I don't think my mother realized at the time what she had been doing. And I didn't really realize that this wasn't my job. But... I kept to it. Currently, we have a very special bond. Its kind of "unspoken." but its there. I would kill myself for Mikey. I still don't know why, but I would literally... given the situation if ONE had to die...it'd be me.

NOW- I'm going to back up a little bit. To when I was 10 years old. I had, in the past, gone to see my original parents on "visits." I also saw my original grandparents... But on one day, it wasn't what I had expected. My step dad, Mike, decided that he was going to go see my original grand father and look at his hearing aids. (Before my step dad worked at Sprint, he worked for Miracle Ear. A place that makes the molds for hearing aids, does hearing tests and such). I went with him.

It was about this time, when I started to understand my life. In fact, from the very beginning... my first memories. They weren't my parents. They were my FOSTER parents. Their names, where Sandi and Guy. They had two children named Lindsy and Michael... and then I was given up for adoption. So, my grandparents that we were going to see, where my FOSTER grandparents. Jim and Shirley. Shirley was at work that day, so it was just me, my step dad and "grandpa" Jim. I was wearing black stretch pants and a t-shirt. I sat on the couch while Mike was testing the hearing aids, and "grandpa" Jim gave me a plastic cup with some Cherry 7-Up in it. I sat and watched the television. When Mike was done, he told me it was time to leave. So I got up and started to put my shoes back on, when "grandpa" Jim asked if it would be alright if I stay awhile longer to visit. Mike looked at me and then looked at Jim and said "sure." He left me there...

I sat back down on the living room couch. Next thing I know, "grandpa" Jim is kneeling down on the floor in front of me. He told me to put my feet up on the couch, and I did. Now, there's a reason why the word 'grandpa' is in quotes. -Because I no longer consider him a grandpa. And I'll tell you why. ...He told me to pull down my pants. I didn't understand why, but didn't question him either. So I did. He told me to pull my underwear down too. ...I did. Then, without warning, he laid me down and knelt down toward me. At first, he rested his head on my stomach. And then he pushed my shirt up. He started suck on my nipples. .......and without warning, reached in between my legs. He rubbed his fingers inside of me. I just laid there wondering if this was ok, or if I should stop him. I decided I would tell him to stop. Either one of two things happened. 1. he didn't hear me. Or 2. He just ignored me. He did this to me for what seemed like forever but was probably only 20 minutes. He stopped because he heard the garage door opening and a car pulling in. He told me to hurry up and pull up my pants. I did. I thought about just letting my Grandma Shirley walk in and seeing me with my pants down... but didn't. Jim gave me my cup of 7-up back and told me that "we will do some more later." At that point, Shirley walked in. She greeted me with a warm hug and smile. I told her I wanted to go home. Most people, would have seen that as a red flag, but Grandma Shirley missed it. Before we left, Jim looked at me and told me "I love you," and waived to me as I walked out the door. I went home and completely ignored my parents, went straight up to the bathroom and got into the tub. I said nothing.

That was the point in my life, where I would wake up and do what I needed to do. Then I'd go home and hide away in my room. I did this until I was 16 years old. It was actually my 16th birthday when the feelings I had just lost were coming back. My mom decided to throw me a party and invite everyone I knew. Including my foster grandparents. When they showed up, I made a point to ignore them. My mom thought I was being rude by not saying 'hello' so I went over and hugged Shirley. Then I walked away completely from Jim. Again, another red flag should have shot up... but it failed. I never forgot what he did to me. And I never will. We took pictures of me opening my gifts, and he was standing right behind me. I shredded them. That was actually the last time I saw "grandpa" Jim.

When I was 17 years old, he died of a heart attack. I remember my mom picking me up from work and telling me that he had passed away. -She was crying. I wasn't. I actually smiled. I remember glancing out of the window, when my mother asked how I felt about the situation. I told her, "I don't know." and that was it. I was forced to go to his funeral and calling hours. I met up with my grandma Shirley. She took me over to the coffin and my dead son of a bitch grandfather was laying in it cold as the heart he once possessed. She told me I should pray and walked away. I didn't kneel down (which is what you're supposed to do). I grabbed the sides of the coffin and squeezed with all my might, wrinkling the fabric lining the inside of it. I just glared at him. I wanted to cry but couldn't. I wouldn't allow myself. Instead in my mind I was telling him what a horrible person he was and that I hated him more than anything else in the world. The site of him made me want to vomit. I gulped loudly and turned to walk away. I told my mom that I was ready to go home. She took me.

For years, I resented Mike (my step father). Only because I thought it was his fault for leaving me behind with the sick twisted bastard they know as grandpa Jim. I got over resenting Mike and learned to control what I thought...except for when it came to a child molester like Jim. I still to this day have not said ANYTHING to anyone other than my husband about this. He's the only one I can trust to to tell anyone. There was of course, that moment when he tried to get me to tell someone other than him... but I wouldn't. I couldn't. I've explained it time and time again. Jim is DEAD. I was 10 when it happened. I'm now 23. Who is going to believe me? Even if it is the truth?! No One. That's who. So now I'm stuck with a guilty conscience, surrounded by people who love Jim and no one that can help. I AM AN IDIOT.

MJlover01

wow that's so hard of god, to let a little girl live like that..

Im so sorry for that, you've been a hard time through..
I hope you're life will get better now.
and make a very beautifull family with your husband.

For years, I resented Mike (my step father). Only because I thought it was his fault for leaving me behind with the sick twisted bastard they know as grandpa Jim. I got over resenting Mike and learned to control what I thought...except for when it came to a child molester like Jim. I still to this day have not said ANYTHING to anyone other than my husband about this. He's the only one I can trust to to tell anyone. There was of course, that moment when he tried to get me to tell someone other than him... but I wouldn't. I couldn't. I've explained it time and time again. Jim is DEAD. I was 10 when it happened. I'm now 23. Who is going to believe me? Even if it is the truth?! No One. That's who. So now I'm stuck with a guilty conscience, surrounded by people who love Jim and no one that can help. I AM AN IDIOT.

Wow... to say you've been through a lot is an understatement, really. It's sad that you had to live through so many unfortunate things, but it is very inspirational that you've overcome it. And, you're not an idiot--not at all--your concerns are valid. Certainly now that he is dead there isn't much to be done legally, but emotionally, you should definitely never think it is too late to tell people or confide in a professional. At the end, it can only help you.

It is interesting that your husband has been trying to get you to tell people, and you wouldn't, but suddenly you're writing your memoirs--I think this is great proof that you're wholeheartedly moving forward and have matured to a point in your life when you're trying to separate yourself from your past to value your present even more... Was that part about Jim very hard to write? Did it bring out many emotions?

I commend you for living in the present instead of the past, though, and for having made such great strides to move on. Have a beautiful life with your husband! :hi:

Just_Peachy

Thank you guys for all your wonderful comments! I have to admit it was very...VERY hard to write all the stuff that I had. Especially about well, he who shall not be named from this point forward! I actually started to cry when I was typing it, but was fighting so hard to not. My husband is a smoker, and I found a pack he had left laying around. I went outside to smoke two, and vent. When I returned, one of my room mates was leaning over the computer to read what I had written. I didn't say anything, just stood there. So now, two people know... :(

Here's the next chapter of my life for those who are still interested...

When I was 17 years old, I got my license. Not because I wanted to, but because I was forced to. I worked at a drug store since I was 16 years old (but couldn't afford driving school at the time... it's around $400 here!) I was forced into taking my test and passed. My first car was a hand-me-down from my older sister, Stacey. It was a Honda Civic. My mom worked as a pharmacists aid at the drug store, and I worked as a cashier and stock person. Because there is a law requiring that no family members can work together in the state of Ohio, she worked 9-5, and I was to work 5-10pm. Well, obviously that caused some trouble, because my mom couldn't leave work until five. She'd come pick me up, and take me back. I was always the late one.

My sister Stacey is another story in and of itself! About this same time, she moved out and into an apartment with her then boyfriend, Kyle. No one liked Kyle. He was rude, inconsiderate, no job, no money and was going no where in life. I don't want to sound racist (because I'm Not!) but he is what my family likes to call a "wigger." A White person who tries to act like he's black. -Like Eminem! haha! Not that there is anything wrong with that, they just need to grow up and buy a belt. He wore his pants around his thighs and an over sized t-shirt to hide his gut. He shaved his head and grew in a boyish goatee. He had a license, but it was expired, and a car with no insurance. The engine was ready to fall out at any time.

Down the line, Stacey came home to her apartment from work one day and found Kyle cheating on her with another girl. A younger one. -Stacey was only 19! The girl was wearing my sisters lingerie too! Stacey tried to walk into the apartment to get her things, and Kyle decided it was smart to throw her down some stairs. Stacey returned later with my two older brothers, Ricky and Nicky (Who at this point are known as Rick and Nick). He let them in without a problem. She returned to my mom's house with some things and stayed with us for a short while. Then she moved back out. She moved to Downtown Canton. (About fifteen or twenty minutes south of North Canton)... it's also, the ghetto.

One night at about 3 in the morning, my mom is awoken by a phone call from the State Highway Patrol. My sister was found walking down the side of the highway wearing nothing but a t-shirt. She had been robbed at gun point and let go. The people were still in her apartment rummaging through her stuff and lighting up joints. The cops never caught them because of course they were gone by that time. My mom picked up my sister and gave her the extra bed in my room to sleep in. When I woke up the next morning (on a Saturday), I saw Stacey in my room. :unsure: I went to my mom and asked her what happened.

A few months later (I was eighteen!), Stacey had moved out for a third time. This time, she was in a decent neighborhood with good neighbors. She got a phone call from a woman named Melinda. The conversation went like this:

"Hi," my Stacey said.
"Hi, is Stacey available?" Melinda asked.
"This is she, who is calling?" Stacey responded.
"Hi Stacey! Oh my gosh!" Melinda said... "I can't believe I found you!"
"Who is this?" Stacey asked again.
"It's Melinda. Melinda Cobb. I'm your sister!" Melinda cried into the receiver.

A few days passed and Stacey brought up the phone conversation to mom. She told mom that she had given Melinda our house phone number and that she was going to call. I was at work when it all happened... The next thing I know, Melinda is coming over for a visit. I came home from work one evening and found Melinda sitting at the kitchen table. I instantly remembered who she was, although I don't remember ever meeting her.

When I was adopted, and my adoptive parents had fostered several children throughout the time I was with them, Melinda had come to visit. I suddenly had flashes of memory of a young girl who would come over and see us. I never knew she was really my sister. A blood relative! Through the night, we talked about what we were doing in life and how we got there and on and on. Melinda is currently 28 years old. Stacey is currently 25 and I am 23. We came to find out that Melinda, Stacey and I all have the same biological mother. But a different father. It was a life lesson for all of us... Melinda didn't know who her father was. She was too young to remember and has no records of ever even having a father. Stacey's father was Paul. Paul was arrested some time ago (Mid Eighties) for child endangerment, 4 counts of rape and 3 counts of child molestation. He was released from prison approximately 5 years ago. My father's name was... get this... James Baldwin. (Just like the actor). All I know about my father was that he had brown hair, hazel eyes and was average height. He left me and my mother before I was even born. My mothers name is Lannie. (Hence, my name is Annie). She has curley brown hair, blue eyes and an average frame. And she was also a wh0re and drug addict.

I came to realize that before I was put into foster care, the house we lived in was a mess. There was never...NEVER any food. Us kids actually were forced to go over to the neighbors and beg for food. My sister almost got hit by a car when she ran across the street. We lived off of food stamps. My mother didn't have a job, and there were 7 other children of hers that lived with us. Ten kids... Most with different fathers. And that's not the worst thing! Paul, Stacey's dad... I found out is actually my uncle. Paul and James where cousins. So, my Stacey and I are cousins and sisters...?! :blink:

I also learned that Stacey's father, whenever we were "bad" or wouldn't stop crying, he fed us Tabasco sauce by the spoonful. I was 4 months old! We also didn't have any formula or milk... We drank Kook-Aid.

ANYHOW! Melinda, resided in Jacksonville, Florida. She left within a week and promised to stay in touch. At the time of her visit with us, she was six months pregnant. (So she was 24 at the time we met). Melinda heard about all the problems that Stacey was dealing with, and took Stacey back down to Florida with her. Stacey lived with Melinda for about a year and then came back home, to Ohio. I had told Stacey that when she came back up here, and she was in "GOOD" condition, I'd get an apartment with her. I graduated high school and moved out with her the following year in March. -Making me 19, and Stacey 21.

Stacey and I got along ok for sisters living together. We never really had an huge arguments. Until one day... Stacey decided she was going to start seeing this dude down the street. (Not that it matters, but he is black. My parent's aren't really into that whole "mixing" thing). At the same time, she started seeing another dude named Vernon. (He is also black... And huge! Seriously his bicep was the size of my head). Stacey is 4 ft. 11 inches tall. And at the time, about 105lbs. Well its a no brainer when I tell you that the two found out about each other! And then started calling the house searching for Stacey. Of course, she was always at the other one's house, so I just kept saying, "She's not here...call back later."

One time, Vernon called and asked me "Is she seeing another guy. I'm not going to be angry, I just want to know."

I told him, "Its none of my business, you need to talk to her." And hung up.

Later that night, Stacey figured out the ordeal. She thought that either me or our cousin told Vernon that she was cheating on him. She got so angry, she picked up our sweeper and bashed a whole into the wall of our apartment living room. Then she came down stairs and outside where we were sitting with some neighbors and got into our cousin's face. Spit was flying! Next thing I know, she's back up in the apartment gathering clothes into a laundry bin. I went up to try and calm her down. She wasn't hearing it. She threw the laundry bin into her car, and got into the drivers side. I leaned into the passenger side window (which was open), and then she pressed the gas. She ran over me...

She ran over me! The bitch ran over me! And she didn't stop! She just kept going! The next morning, she was knocking on the apartment door. Apparently, she had slept in the Giant Eagle Parking lot (The same one my mom told me she was getting a divorce). I let her in, and told her she needed to find somewhere else to stay. In July, I came home from work one Sunday afternoon ( about 4 pm), and entered my apartment. I walked into her room to set something down on the dresser and walked back out.

I stopped in the hallway. Turned. Walked back into her room. It was empty. I turned back around and walked into the living room. There was a note on the t.v. "Sorry I couldn't tell you I was leaving, but I had no other option. Please forgive me. Love, Stacey." WTF?!?! :8-26-03ranting: I immediately called James. (My then boyfriend). He came over and tried to help me figure things out. All I could think about was how I was going to make it... ends were not going to meet.

Here's a layout of my approximate bills:
Rent: $450/month
Phone, Electric: $80/month.
Car insurance and payment: $380.00/month
Groceries: $? Depends.

Ok... I was working at a drug store as a cashier. I made $6.50 an hour and worked about 25-30 hours/week. (That's about $170/week, and $680/month). There is no freakin' way! My bills alone came to well over $800! My checking account had plummeted to $8.00. That's what I had to my name... Finally, God shed some light...

John Paul came into the picture. John Paul is James' cousin (my bf). He needed a place to stay. So... I was available. Now before everyone starts raising eye brows about me living with another man... and my bf's cousin at that... let me just say one thing! I worked my ass off to get where I was. And I wasn't quitting! And James was there every single night with me when I got home from work. If it weren't for James... I'd starved. I had no money! None.

John Paul soon lost his job. All he ever did was play EverQuest... 'Course, I call it EverCrack... 'cause its just that. He would play that stupid video game from the time he got up to the time he went to bed! Because he didn't have a job, and I was making minimal money... James couldn't afford to feed us anymore... We resulted to eating peanut butter with plastic spoons. I lost 24 pounds since I had moved out in March. It was now December. But I was too damn independent to want to ask anyone for help. John Paul found a job working for the same company James did... A lumber company. He made $9/hr. I worked my way up from cashier to book keeping for the drug store I worked at... I now made $7.65/hour. Slowly but surely, things started to get better. Until John Paul lost that job.

He continued to "borrow" rent from his mom and grandmother until he could find a steady job. For the time being, he did his own thing and was in the roofing business. Problem is you can only roof someone's house in the summer... In April, our lease was up. I packed up and left. I had no choice. I moved back in with my parents. Melinda came up again for another visit. This time, she brought her child with her... his name is Leo. I thought it was funny that he looked a little dark skinned, and then I met his father... DeWayne (black person). My mother, wasn't too happy. And they weren't married. I liked him! He was nice. I didn't really get a whole lot of chances to speak with him because he is in the Navy and was home on break. -He's a Navy correctional officer. They were "together" but not married. Soon after, Melinda started to house hunt here in Ohio. She wanted to be close to her family. She was staying with my parents as well in the mean time... And in June 13th, 2005, James and I met up with her for dinner. We also did some shopping and went tanning.

My husband said as we were driving, "I'm hungry... are you hungry?"

I said, "Ehh, i could eat, but not really hungry."

Melinda said, "yeah! I wanna go to the Olive Garden! I haven't been there in awhile!"

James: "Yeah, you wanna go there?" Asking me.

ME: "Nah. I'm not really in the mood for pasta."

Melinda: "Oh come on! I wanna go!"

Me: "Fine."

When we arrived, I headed for the bathroom. When I came back out, James and Melinda were following a waitress to the table. I noticed that it seemed awful quick for us to get seated at such a busy restaurant... especially in our area of town. We got a booth. Melinda sat on one side, Me against the wall and James sat beside me near the "exit" of the booth.

I also thought it was strange that I was sitting next to the wall. You see, James is deaf in his left ear. -That would have made me sit on the left side. I offered for him to sit first so that I could be on his right side... but he said no, 'go ahead.'

I shrugged it off and sat next to him. While talking with Melinda, I noticed that she was nodding her head for me to look over at James. When I did, he was on the ground...........On one knee....... He started talking, and popped the ring box open while he was doing so. My eyes became fixated on the ring. I looked up at Melinda as if to ask "is this real...?" but nothing escaped my lips. I wasn't listening to what James had to say. I just started to cry. Tears of joy. At last! I said, "yes" to whatever it was he was asking me... and then our food came. I wasn't hungry. I was so excited, I couldn't bear to eat! We ran home and I went into the basement to find my mom... I screamed, "I'm Getting Married!" and they all stopped and looked at me with smiles on their faces. (My parents have a band called "Class Action," and they have band rehearsal in my parents basement...with all the music equipment).

I had moved in with Melinda into her new house in Canton and paid her some rent. I also watched her child, Leo. She started to work midnights at Target. DeWayne was back at sea, and only came home twice a year for about two weeks. My friend Cari moved in with us (She later became my maid of honor). My maid of honor was a complete ditz. She knew NOTHING about anything. -But, she was also my best friend. Everytime James would bring me flowers, she would order her boyfriend to get her some too... except her's had to be twice as much as mine. I got engaged, and guess what? She got engaged! I buy a pair of pants, she buys the same pair! Yes, she's one of those people!

A few months later, in December, my brother Nick proposed to his girlfriend whom he'd been dating for 7 years. Way to steal my thunder... :glare: Would another year kill ya?! :lol I got married on May 20, 2006 in our Catholic church called Our Lady Of Peace. Or, OLOP for short. My wedding was a disaster! The flowers were pretty, but weren't what I had ordered. I was to have a flower crown on my head made from stephanito's. (They're like $4/flower). I ended up with half a crown, and a bunch of bobby pins. The flowers didn't look anything like I had seen in their books. Two of my bridesmaids, Michelle (my youngest sis) and Melinda (my older blood sis) were getting scalp massages at the local beauty parlor an hour before the wedding. Um, excuse me! I'm the freakin' bride! Where's mine?!?!?!?!?! A couple bridesmaids were late to the church, and one of my grandmothers (I call her Nana) was angry because my adoptive father came... Once again, It's MY wedding! She even made a threat that if Rick had walked me down the aisle, she would disown me. (Rick is my adoptive father). :glare:

So, when Rick came to the church, she ran into the bathroom where I was hiding before the ceremony and started to b1tch at me. Great. Cari (my maid of honor) decided that she would show up to the church with no make up on, didn't get her nails done, didn't curl her hair... she looked like a mess! This woman can't do anything right! She knows nothing about anything! We progressed through the aisle, and I took James' hand in mine. The ceremony went fine. I forgot to blow out my candle, forgot to light another, started laughing in the middle of the eulogy (I'm gonna burn in hell!), and photographers caught me! I also forgot to give the sign of peace to my parents and grandparents (which is a big no no!) We walked out of the church expecting to get into our luxurious ride, but my mom took it to the reception hall!!! Yeah! That's right! I walked out, had bubbles blown on me, and then had to turn around and go into the church again. How embarrassing is that?! My mother took the car, because her company was catering it (my mom has a catering business, as well as music lessons, working for the reception hall and taking care of her kids). The reception hall was called Fieldcrest. It is actually the old Hoover Mansion. (As in President Hoover). We got a good deal on it 'cause my mother was contracted to them for her catering.

We pulled up, and then I was caught smoking a cigarette. I'm sorry I wanted to celebrate? And I couldn't do it in front of kids, so...why not in the car?! We pulled in and everyone started gushing about how beautiful I looked. My old babysitter (PATTI) came to the wedding and reception. She said "I love how you went for a sixties vibe for the wedding!" Um... excuse me? :unsure: What? No! My damn flowered head piece gave that unwanted sixties look. :oops:

I should have known better! The night went smoothly until my mother drank three glasses of wine. My mom is a light weight. She also took 2 valume's. She was high as a kite and drunker than... I don't even know what. I decided we should leave, and our car was gone. My mom and dad were too wasted to drive. So we ended up hitching a ride with two of our friends, Stacey and Jamie. (They are another married couple that we met when I lived with my sister Stacey and then John Paul in our original apartment). I was so wasted at my reception, I groped Jamie (the male) and realized, "oh sh1t you're not james!" At that point it didn't matter because Stacey was passed out on James' lap in the back seat.

I also don't remember having sex on our wedding night... but apparently it happened! :oops: :8-26-03ranting: :glare: Haha! The next morning, we flew out to the Bahama's. We went to Nassau and stayed across the street from the Atlantis Hotel. Believe it or not, you can research this!- There is a hotel room there that they call the "Michael Jackson Room." Because he was the first person to ever stay there in that room. It looks like a bridge almost that connects two towers. It's actually a hotel room with butler and maid service as well as chauffeur and anything else you could want. I snapped a picture, but don't have a scanner, otherwise I'd show you! We also took a tour of Atlantis. It was fun! We came back, opened up gifts and moved into an apartment of our own. James and I. Alone. We moved to North Canton and were doing pretty well for ourselves. I still worked at the drug store being the head cosmetician. I became certified in Physicians Formula, Max Factor and Maybelline cosmetics.

I then quit my job to pursue a career in sales with a local cell phone company. They paid me $8.65/hour plus comission. I was bringing in at least $2,800/month. Then matters got worse with the family. My sister Melinda decided that she no longer wanted to stay in Ohio because she missed the Florida weather. She also wanted to get away from my Nana 'cause Nana hated her. No reason why, she just did. Oh yeah! And in the mean time, Melinda had gotten pregnant in February before my wedding of 2006. She had a second child named Logan. Leo and Logan. Cutie Pies! She moved to Florida, leaving James and I her house. We moved in (Canton, again), and are splitting the rent with our friends Stacey and Jamie. They are here as well. That would bring us back to present date!

Just_Peachy

2008- The Year from Hell!

2008 has been a real struggle not only for me, but my family as well. We're trying to make it through without anymore problems, but life as we know it... well... Lets just say it's not good. Here is what happened THIS year alone. And then at the bottom I will sum up everyone's story.

My mother in law (James' mom) was having headaches for a very long time. She also began to develop a runny nose. It started in the winter time of last year, and she just thought she had a prolonged cold or a sinus infection... She decided she would go to some doctors and figure out what was wrong with her. After seeing SIX doctors, she decided she would go to the Cleveland Clinic. (Famous Hospital for the way it treats patients and the surgeries performed there! It's about two hours north of where we currently live). The doctor asked her how long she had been having these "episodes" and my mother in law said "About six months." The doctor decided he was going to test her mucus. So she gave him some samples and went home.

Turns out, the mucus wasn't mucus at all! It was spinal fluid. Leaking from her nose... How does this happen? Let me explain. Doc's say its normally caused by hitting your head really hard. My mom in law was in a car accident and smacked her head against the window of the car. That same year she also fell off a latter while painting her house. The doc ordered an MRI and a Cat Scan. They found that she had cracked her skull open and fluid was leaking from her "sack" in the brain. She had to have brain surgery. They relieved the pressure by putting a stunt in her neck. Now every two months she has to drive to Cleveland to have them drain fluid from her brain. They also had to go up through her nose and burn part of her brain to stop the leakage. She now has random headaches and some memory loss. Just today, she was complaining of headaches again. She called the doctor, and now they have to take some blood from her arm and clog the whole in her neck... don't ask! 'Cause I don't know!

MY mother... Donna... was diagnosed with Cancer. Vaginal Cancer. She had to have her Vag. burned out. She also discovered in July that she couldn't use the restroom. It hurt. She went to the hospital and discovered that she has gull stones. Among other things, my mother has a hole in her heart, is a diabetic, and has a history of Pelvic cancer as well. She also had a catering business called "Harmony Spot," and had dumped her entire life's savings into the place three years ago. In May, it shut down. The landlord of the space she was occupying closed her down for late rent. The landlord also had a $2,300 down payment for this purpose... My mom is suing him for loss of sole income, shutting down without a permit, and the employees of my mother are doing the same. Hopefully, this guy will have nothing better to do than settle out of court. My mom also filed a law suit against Mike's (my step dad and her current husband) first ex-wife. Her name is Tracy. On the day I got married, my step brother Vince died. ...Of natural causes. Tracy decided she was NOT going to do the humane thing and tell my step dad (vince's father) that he passed away. Instead, she kept collecting child support. My step dad eventually found out and was heart broken. They just won the lawsuit two weeks ago and walked away with $60,000 and Vince's ashes.

My father in law (James' dad) is going to jail next month for a DUI. It's his second in a year. He has to serve ten days in the next county over for driving with a suspended license and DUI. We think he may be addicted to pain killers as well because every month he has something wrong with him and needs to get a prescription from the doc.

Melinda has moved to Florida and left us her house. My husband and I moved in with Stacey and Jamie because we cannot afford the house payment by ourselves. ...it's $887 a month. Nice house though! And my room mates and I get along fabulously.

I quit my job as an insurance agent and am currently unemployed. I have an interview tomorrow with Blockbuster video. James still works at the same lumber company that he always had. He makes $8.50 an hour. Fortunately, while I worked for the cell phone provider, we were able to save up a couple thousand dollars, so we aren't hurting too badly financially. Stacey is unemployed for her reasons -being that she was sick because her teeth were rotting. So she quit. Then we asked her to get another job. Then she got pregnant. She gave us the excuse, 'I'm pregnant, I can't get a job now!' BULL! You can get a job to support your damn child that's what you can do! :bs She miscarried and was in an "unstable" condition for some time. That was almost two years ago. She still doesn't have a job. Jamie works for the same cell phone company I did...

OK! So! Now that we've got that established, let me sum things up!

Let's see... Sandi and Guy (My foster parents) now have three children. Their names are Lindsy, Michael and Kaylee. Lindsy is in college, and screwing up her life majorly. Michael has epilepsy. And Kaylee is little miss drama queen...I predict she will grow up to be a slut. Sandi and Guy have had some rough patches in the marriage, but are still working together.

My grandma Shirley currently works for a power plant hoping to retire some day. She remarried to a guy named "Joe." I've only met him a couple times, but he seems nice. I hardly ever see my foster parents or my grandma Shirley... I think about them all the time, but its very hard to bring myself over to them since... well... "Jim" died.

My dad Rick (adoptive father) currently lives in the next city over. He lives on a farm with his wife Cathy and her son Edward. They seem to be happy and for awhile they were fostering children. Some good, some bad. Currently they are taking care of Cathy's parents whom both have Alzheimers. I see them rarely, but I'd like to see them more. I just don't know how to communicate with them after I've been gone so long.

My brother Ricky (Rick now) is working on his doctrine in Medical School. He's the deaf one! He is currently 30 years old and has been on two dates in his entire life. He's cool though. A bit dorky, but cool. We nick named him "Choch." Don't ask! He is attending school at Case Western Reserve. (A VERY hard school to get into). He want's to become a foot doctor.

My older brother Nicky (Nick now), has finished school at the Art Institute Of Pittsburgh and is a graphic designer. He got married to the girl he dated for seven years, named Heather. She's a peach. They live here in Canton. Heather works for my mom catering some luncheons and things. He's still my closest brother, and I love him dearly. I remember the first time he ever hugged me... on my wedding day. And I will never forget.

My older sister Stacey is doing well. She lives in North Canton just down the street about ten minutes from me. She ended up marrying that Vernon guy. His nickname is J.J. He was arrested last summer for abuse on her. She claims that he has "shaped up" and is now a better husband. He works for a large plant here in town and Stacey is collecting Social Security income. She doesn't have a key to her own apartment, she can't get a job and she is a diabetic. Great job! :glare: They are hoping for kids, and by next year should be moved into Kentucky.

Sonny (His name is Stephen now) is 21 years old and loves to get attention. He was diagnosed with ADHD and ADD. He can write his own name, but doesn't know how to spell anything else. He loves to talk and got a job at McDonalds. He was later fired because he was caught eating one french fry. (Yes, 1). He now works for my mom at the Fieldcrest washing dishes. He makes $10/hr. I'm proud of him.

My sister Crystal (who is now Christa) got a job at McDonalds after Sonny was fired. She moved out of my parents house and got her own apartment. She then got another job at a local grocery store. Currently: She quit both her jobs and hasn't called anyone in over a month. The landlord was given permission to break into her apartment. Her stuff was there, but she wasn't. We've tried calling her cell phone, with no answers. Straight to voicemail. There is a police report out now for her missing...

My youngest sister Michelle is now 15 years old. She is very big into drama and just received her first job at the Carosel. She puts on play's and gets paid to have fun. She babysits a lot for extra cash in the mean time and is doing very well in school. We've bonded since Melinda left for florida and she finds me as an "escape" from the real world.

My littler brother Mikey is now 11 years old. Will be twelve at the end of the month. I would die for him... Literally. We have that special unspoken bond that no one can have. He's into World Of Warcraft now, and plays secretly in the middle of the night on the floor of his closet. -So my mom won't know! He's also in drama and wants to play football next school year. Ahh, precious tweens! LOL.

Melinda caught her husband DeWayne sending leud text messages to random girls. She threatened to kick him out but hasn't. I know she desperately wants this to work out because she just moved back to Florida with him. He is retired from the Navy now, and is working... well... he mow's lawns for a living until he can become an air conditioner installer. :unsure: Yeah... Melinda is looking into a management job as an insurance provider. Their kids, Leo is now 4 and Logan will be 2 in October. Cute as buttons!

John Paul (james' cousin) is now married to a woman named Sara. She isn't all that great if you ask me! She changed him in some good ways and some bad. She got him to get up off the couch and get a job! She makes him eat healthy and he doesn't play video games as often! But... She also took away his drinking privileges. I say, he's a grown man. Let him have a beer. Just one! Nope... none! She also watches what he eats to an extent that the only thing he can drink is skim milk and water. No pop or sugar drinks. He also doesn't smoke anymore... which is a good thing, but its your own choice! Don't let someone make that choice for you! But, I think he married her because she's skinny, blonde and has boobs... honest!

As for me and James... We've had our ups and downs. Our sexual relationship has taken a turn for the worst. We haven't had "relations" in over a month. Its not him, its me. I'm on birth control that lowers my sex drive. I'm never in "the mood." So now I'm here reading fanfictions to hopefully help me. Except, because he works at 7am, and I'm up till 3am, I'm horny then... Of course... haha! Other than that, we've been strong and moving through life has it is forked out to us. Like I said, I'm 23 and james is now 27. I have to say though, writing everything out makes me realize that I've been through so much...and I'm still going strong! I could literally write a book if I wanted to! James wanted to know why I haven't committed suicide yet... my answer? Well, I'm still waiting for what life has to offer.

I've also come to the conclusion that I'm not happy. I've never really experienced "happy." I've always been beaten down. Everything that's happened to me in life is so sh1tty that I'm used to it. To me, being married to the perfect man is not normal to me... I keep waiting for it to fall apart. I'm prepared for the worst. I hope it doesn't, but ... I don't know. It just seems too good to be true. Ya know?

Well, that's my story. Thanks for reading. And I hope I shed some light on some of you out there who think you have it tough. Believe me, it could be a lot worse! ;) Anyone else want to share their memoirs? I'd be glad to read!

MJlover01

Okaaj i will give it a try, but it's not hard, i've only good memoirs.

this is my story,, Im Els and 17 years old

when i was a baby my parents thought that i was deaf, they pop a balloon next to my ears and a i do was nothing :p

Well my memoires began when i was a 3 year old little girl who goes to the kindergarten.
It where 2 fun years, when the second year was over the teachers found it that i was to playful to go to elementary school, so i was onther year stuck in there.

on that year on kindergarten i played some times that i was ill, and my mom was library mother on elementary school that was layed in the same street, so when i played that i was ill, one teacher carrying me to my mom, and i did it only for that to hug en cuddle with my mom. that excuse was going on till i get to group 5, when i was 7 years old, my mom was no longer the library mother becouse she was stuck up with her work as dentist assistant.

those other years went great, in group 7 we where going on schoolcamp and the last evening of evercamp here in the netherlands we going to party at the camphouse and there was a slow song so every girl must dance with a boy, i had a choice of 3 boys the choices where 2 sloppy boys, and the other one was my neighbour boy his name was Remy, so i choose him, we where falling in "love" and the next morning we had a childisch relation, but i was to shy to kiss him and the same from his side, whe where only playing playstation 1 on his place and played on the street.

that was going about one and a half year till i wanted more, i maked it out and let it go.

in the last year, group 8, all the boys and girls come together every day after school to play truth or dare. so one of my friend named Stefanie dared to kiss my ex with tongues. i could barely watch how my ex was kissing my friend.
and we where going that year also on a camp, that was a camp in tents, i was invited in my ex his tent to chill a little bit, but another friend of my here name was Nataly was invited also, and gues what she was also kissing with my ex while i was in there 2, and also that i couldn't watch, i was leaving the tent and i can't understant how selfish the 2 of them where, gross.

now the summer was over and i was ready for high school i was 12 years old and was desperetly searching for love, I learned a boy with the name Roberto he was 4 years older than me and half Italy, on the internet i had a webcam and he 2 so we could watch eatch other. but it went to far everytime he wanted to see more of my and i let him, on one day i realised that this was no good, i blocked him and deleted him, and i put the webcam in a box. i wanted to come a fresh girl and not be threathed like a hoe.

1 week before my 16th birthday, i learned also a boy named patrick on the internet, he wanted to go on a date and i agreed, so when i saw hem i thought he was a hot guy. so we walked to my home and a little futher to sit on a bench and we where going slowly to each other and kiss, it was my first kiss but one thing bothered me he was Freaking 25 years old and i was only 15 not yet 16. so our contact faded.

and 3 years of high school where going fine. i was 16 years old
and late in that 3rd year, begin the 4th year i learned a boy named Giovanni,
He is a Surinamese and 18 years old, also from internet but was known by my cousin Lise so i had the feeling that i could trust him. when i told me he wanted to swim with me in a subtropic swim paradise. and that was te line for me, our contact faded and a half year later we came in contact again, we dated again and when i saw him he was different not different in an other persen couse he was the same but now he had long hair and was more sexy'er, this time i fel in love with him. and i agree on a swim party we where a couple on the 9 of februari in 2007 in march 2008 it went wrong, i had once cheated on him with a boy named julius is was on a school party and it was the fist and last time that i where cheating on somebody, i felt guilty and as punishment i telled Giovanni the truth and maked it out, couse i wanted no longer hurt him. a month after that giovanni and i came in contact again. we make a apointment and we where sitting in a cafe and talked what we have done wrong.

whe says good-by to eacht other couse i was going to school, but it was not a good-by in farewell it was a good-by in i speak to you later, and then we kissed. I melted in his arms en almost cryed, and thought why did i let him go. i wanted him back, and on a moment my question to him was if he wanted to take me back. I waited on that answer for 2 months becouse of his lifestyle, he had a job and he wanted a single life, but on a moment it was more than enough i could not longer hold it en pushed him a littlebit. and then he came to a conclusion that we couldn't let each other go. So i he said that he was on a vacation to think about us and after that vacation he should give me the anser.
on the next day when he said that i received a e-mail with: honey, i think i know the anser already boo, kiss your love.
i was so happy, and called him. it was officialy. we were a couple again and that was on 18 of july 2008
but whe haven't seen each other.
so when i was back from vacation i called him and he stayed that night.
it was 2 nights ago.

and im reparing for my 18th brithday.
this is my story. hope you like it :D

Just_Peachy

Wow... you've had some relationships! haha. Great job summing everything up. I can tell you're not from America, are you? Your English (or maybe its just your typing) is really broken. Thank you for sharing though! I think people who open up are fascinating! :)