My Impressions of what Motivates Januts Arvizo Jackson

jukugurl

Sneddon wanted to bring in a witness -an expert in Spousal Battery Syndrome to clarify why Janut lied in her JC PENNY desposition including when proven lieing this time around it would aid in "protecting" her perjurious statements.

I have always believed the MJ became to be her vicarious spouse, whether conscience or not. MJ immediately became her Knight. Rich, kind, mellow, giving, empathetic, generous etc, etc. Not in the honest romantic sense but in the sense I want that and I am going to have it one way or the other. No body but me and oh ya, good for the kids too. I believe her kids are secondary to her always no matter what she manifests to the public eye and ears
She is narcisstic

When he "rebuffed her" it became :hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

She herself in many ways has admitted to and displayed lack of self esteem yet underneath the facade she is narcisstic and it iss a potent potion in any one's mind but in a situation she had created in her mind the ejectein by the "vicarious suitor" can be deadly or very malevolent.

SHe has transposed I believe all her pent up aggressions of past onto MJ. ALl her pent up wants, desires and any scheme she has finally learned to use on people has not fully flourished with MJ.

Now MJ must pay for it all , is what I believe goes on in her MIND. TO be victorious against MJ will appease but not satiate and she has also latched on to what we call "hedging your bets" person. She wanted what MJ represents and not him as a person.

As for battered wife. She immediately went from MJ to 'hedge your bet" man, the second choice. Remeber she praises Jackson as great father figure, friend, saviour to the family while dating Jay.

HE could at least provide the JACKSON surname.

SHe marries him May 29, 2004, has a male child (rumour has it she named kid Michael, but I have not been able to come up with anything else, so I will continue to say rumour) born on July 30, 2004.l

Full blown Sneddondum rains upon the public August 2003. she concieves Oct 2003.

Gets rid of her 1st husband in 2002. See a psychological pattern here. There is something more sinister that has crept into her mind than she herself is even aware of. SHe is trying to be the coy, reserved, week , meek , hurtful woman but underall that there is a fire breathing dragon with the tongue of an asp and the machinations of a weasel and the lashing out of a cornered Tasmanian
:rose: :biglaugh: :badmood :mjdancer :mjdancer

Eboni

Originally posted by jukugurl
Sneddon wanted to bring in a witness -an expert in Spousal Battery Syndrome to clarify why Janut lied in her JC PENNY desposition including when proven lieing this time around it would aid in "protecting" her perjurious statements.

I have always believed the MJ became to be her vicarious spouse, whether conscience or not. MJ immediately became her Knight. Rich, kind, mellow, giving, empathetic, generous etc, etc. Not in the honest romantic sense but in the sense I want that and I am going to have it one way or the other. No body but me and oh ya, good for the kids too. I believe her kids are secondary to her always no matter what she manifests to the public eye and ears
She is narcisstic

When he "rebuffed her" it became :hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

She herself in many ways has admitted to and displayed lack of self esteem yet underneath the facade she is narcisstic and it iss a potent potion in any one's mind but in a situation she had created in her mind the ejectein by the "vicarious suitor" can be deadly or very malevolent.

SHe has transposed I believe all her pent up aggressions of past onto MJ. ALl her pent up wants, desires and any scheme she has finally learned to use on people has not fully flourished with MJ.

Now MJ must pay for it all , is what I believe goes on in her MIND. TO be victorious against MJ will appease but not satiate and she has also latched on to what we call "hedging your bets" person. She wanted what MJ represents and not him as a person.

As for battered wife. She immediately went from MJ to 'hedge your bet" man, the second choice. Remeber she praises Jackson as great father figure, friend, saviour to the family while dating Jay.

HE could at least provide the JACKSON surname.

SHe marries him May 29, 2004, has a male child (rumour has it she named kid Michael, but I have not been able to come up with anything else, so I will continue to say rumour) born on July 30, 2004.l

Full blown Sneddondum rains upon the public August 2003. she concieves Oct 2003.

Gets rid of her 1st husband in 2002. See a psychological pattern here. There is something more sinister that has crept into her mind than she herself is even aware of. SHe is trying to be the coy, reserved, week , meek , hurtful woman but underall that there is a fire breathing dragon with the tongue of an asp and the machinations of a weasel and the lashing out of a cornered Tasmanian
:rose: :biglaugh: :badmood :mjdancer :mjdancer

Well said :thumbsup
She really is a cunniving water-soaked RAT!!!! :yuk
:hitting

MiuMiu

ROFLMAO....interesting. Venimous like a serpent. I'm totally amazed at the amount of exscuse these brain dead pundits give for this women behavior in and out of the court. She a con artist plain and simple and the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree.