My mummy said something

MJslave

Whenever I usually talk about the case my mummy isn't that interested coz I just go on and on about it but lately she has been listening more coz she knows how scared I am, and today she goes 'of course Michael will be proven innocent, the jury can't convict him of anything if they have the slightest bit of doubt, and I honestly can't see Michael going to jail'. :D That made me feel so much better coz she was so positive about it, you know, not like 'er, well hopefully...'
Sorry, I just had to share that coz I am so scared for Michael, I just want to hug him. :console

frozen rose

my mum has been saying the same thing, since this 'case' ever started. So I am feelin' you on this. I am actually nervous..

MJslave

I know, I mean, this trial is TOURTURE!!!!!!!! Every time the news ads come on for the last 1 and a half years my stomach literally wretches. It is horrible and sometimes it really hurts. Once I wasn't expecting him to be on and then suddenly I hear 'Michael Jackson' and he appeared on the tv, it felt like my uterus imploded on itself. I just can't wait for this to be over. Coz we can't let the negative people win, coz we've been fighting it for so long!

maintenant

Originally posted by MJslave
Whenever I usually talk about the case my mummy isn't that interested coz I just go on and on about it but lately she has been listening more coz she knows how scared I am, and today she goes 'of course Michael will be proven innocent, the jury can't convict him of anything if they have the slightest bit of doubt, and I honestly can't see Michael going to jail'. :D That made me feel so much better coz she was so positive about it, you know, not like 'er, well hopefully...'
Sorry, I just had to share that coz I am so scared for Michael, I just want to hug him. :console

Well, you know, your mother is wonderful and I think she represents the mind-set of the jurors. It's reasonable for you to be scared, particularly after the way some (but not ALL!) the media has been acting, and stupid people who really didn't follow the case all that well, but the jury has a serious responsibility on their hands, a famous and well-loved man is depending upon them to do the right thing, and I think they will see that they have no choice but to DO the right thing--they will treat this responsibility very seriously. It's all very subtle, these feelings of who is right and who is lying, and sometimes you have to respond to very small cues that reveal to you the absolute truth, but the jury will do it.

Just today I went out for Sunday Brunch at a restaurant that is right next to an airport, not a commercial airport, but a small one where people have their own small planes (Cessnas, Piper Warriors, etc.) or large private jets (Grummann Gulfstreams and converted commercial jets), and also there are some charter jet plane companies similar to the kind that Michael has used. Several celebrities keep their airplanes at this airport, such as Tom Cruise, Harrison Ford, and John Travolta. If Michael Jackson had his own plane and if he lived in the Los Angeles area (i.e., Beverly Hills), this is probably where he would keep his plane, too.

As I ate, I watched one of the larger chartered jets take off, very dramatic and beautiful, and it made me think of the Arviso's trip to Miami in such a plane. How many of us have ever had the privilege of taking a trip like that, on a whole beautiful jet plane, just you, your family and someone famous like Michael Jackson? Seeing that plane reiterated for me ALL that Michael had generously given that family, unique experiences and things they would NEVER have been able to have on their own, and HOW did they treat it (Gavin couldn't even be nice on the plane, but was rude to the flight attendant)? Were they appreciative and thankful? No, all they did was become overcome by greed and want more and more and MORE. They wanted so much that they finally got too much for even a person as generous as Michael, who finally realized that he had to distance himself from them (as his lawyer and associates had been advising him), and so WHAM, seeing the death of the money tree, they came up with THIS string of false accusations. You KNOW this is the situation, don't you, it was clearly brought out in court and the jury absorbed every bit of it, believe me.

Don't forget that these jurors are ordinary, hard-working people. They know the meaning of a dollar, and they understand huge human generosity like Michael Jackson had expressed and they know that this kind of spirit needs to be honored. They would be nothing but disgusted over the Arvisos and everything they did, and in their weighing of guilt over innocence, it will be clear to them that MICHAEL is the innocent one, and the Arvisos the evil perpetrators. Just watching something like a chartered jet plane taking off at a small airport can underscore the reality of this case, and it assures me that what your mother said is really what is going to happen. She knows, and we all know.

MJslave

I know! And you have just made me think of a good point, Michael has held up for so many years coz he KNOWS that one day he will win, that there will be a day of justice, not just of this trial, but of HIM. If he HAD done what these people are saying, then he wouldn't have held up through this trial, you know what I mean? HE knows he is INNOCENT and HE knows that one day VERY SOON everyone esle will see that he is INNOCENT.

Black Loafers

Well..my mum Always tells me: Michael will be going to jail.. and when he now will be proven innocent I will sooo laugh in her face: HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

LilMsPYT

My Mum has also made me feel better about the case to she usually tells me to shutup wen i talk about it coz i go on about itso much. But latly shes been telling me im worrying over nothing coz MJ is innocent.

coco

Maintenant said true things to me !

I really hope the feeling of the jury will be this one, that the Arvizio familly is so after money that they can't even be thankfull on the stand when they all have been in front of social workers... Mike was so good for them, and adding this to the huges dougts they certainly have now, this will be a total vindication, I don't want to bet or make plans, this is my vision...

Alain

MJslave

Oh, *hug* she will see he is INNOCENT and then maybe she will change her mind. Heres a tip that always seems to work for me: keep going on about him and point out a lot of things (try http://forums.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=6320 for a good point) and say things like that all the time, then eventually she will see that you have a very good point and think again. That worked on my mum! :)