my painting of mj

Billie

hey this is a painting i did in grade 9 for art, its the only way i could show it so its a bit blurry sorry. anyway, just thought it'd be the right place to show it.
Picture970.jpg

btw, its also a litte blurry cuz at the last minute i ducked out of the way so i was invisible muahahahaha....sorry, im just shy lol

A

Anonymous

Woo, that looks so fab=) if you have more I would also love to have a look on them!

Billie

wow, thanks lol. i haven't got anymore of michael, but i had to do one of hitler, but its still at the school. right now we are working on sex in the media, we have to draw out an ad and then replace the product with something weird, i'll try and post of pic of what it looks like so far if you want. my product is going to be wet wipes too lol.

A

Anonymous

LOL cindy relax. she said she HAD TO do it for school. it's not like drawing Hitler is someone's biggest hobby. haha ;P

Billie

lol yeah we had to do it for grade 10 exam, we had to pick a bible passage and then twist it so that it would relate tpo the picture, my teacher told me to do hitler lol