Videos:

Michael Jackson You're Beautiful

Lean On Me Jackson Family

Hot Stuff

I Will Always Love You

MJ MIB

Sweet Child O' Mine The Jackson Children

Who Is It In Da Club

WARNING: The Following Videos Have Scenes That May Not Be Suitable For Younger Audiences, Viewers Discretion Is Advised!

Earth Song Today

We've Had Enough

If you share my things with others, please give me credit for them. I've had people in the past take credit for my video mixes and I was not very happy with that. I don't think I'm pro enough for people to take credit for them, but all of them took weeks or even months to do, so please give credit where it's due. Do not post in other forums, as I will be doing so myself and last time I went to post my own videos the forum administrators told me I had stolen someone else’s link because another member had stolen my link and posted it on the same forum. I had to prove to them that it was my link to begin with and it's very annoying when one must do that after taking so long to upload them to begin with. Not only is it tiring but makes me not want to post the things I do have and then everyone losses out.

Enjoy, but please if you download, let me know what you think of them. I value all opinions and they help me to determine whether or not I should continue with these styles. If you hate it, tell me why. If you like it, let me know.

Take care and have a good day/night, hope this will hold you out until I come up with more.

Si vous partagez mes choses avec d'autres forum, donnez moi le crédit pour elles svp. J'ai eu des personnes qui ont prise le crédit pour mes mélanges visuels et je n'étais pas très heureux avec ça. Je ne pense pas que je suis assez Professional pour que les personnes prennent le crédit pour mes vidéo, ils avons tous pris des semaines ou même des mois à faire, satisfont ainsi donnent le crédit où il est dû. Ne post pas dans d'autres forum, car je suffirai ainsi moi-même et la fois passée j'allais postez mes propres vidéos que les administrateurs de forum m'ont dites que j'avais volé de quelqu'un d'autre lien parce qu'un autre membre avait volé mon lien et l'avait postez sur le même forum. J'ai dû prouver à eux que c'était mon lien à commencer et il est très ennuyant quand on doit faire cela après avoir pris tellement longtemps pour les télécharger pour commencer. Non seulement est il fatigant mais m'incite à ne pas vouloir postez les choses que j'ai et puis chacun des pertes dehors.

Appréciez, mais svp si vous téléchargez, laissez-moi savent ce que vous pensez à elles.

J'évalue tous les avis et ils m'aident à déterminer si je devrais continuer ces modèles. Si vous le détestez, dites-moi pourquoi. Si vous l'aimez, laissez-moi savent.

Faites attention et ayez un beau jour/nuit, espérez que ceci vous tiendra dehors jusqu'à ce que je monte avec plus.

Starchild