My sister just had to have the nerve!!

Jackson829

Me and my younger sister were talking about what kind of men we're attracted to. We're complete opposites so she loves guys who are really hot, older than her, tough, assertive, blond, etc. And she had the nerve to say that I like "girls". For a second I was thinking that she was insinuating that I liked women (which I don't) and when I was just about to say it she said Michael Jackson! :8-26-03ranting: This is how MJ is made fun of in my family. That of course was insulting! But then again she doesn't really have a proper opinion about him so I didn't fight over it, but I did say that I liked some of his personality traits, like his sweetness, generosity, shyness, modesty, etc. etc. I like the NICEST, SWEETEST guys on earth, that are sensitive, understanding, either really hot or just good-looking, a good listener, enthusiastic, and most importantly, have a SENSE OF HUMOR!:lol MJ has these traits so that's one of the many reasons why I love him:wub: I do get along w/ my sister but we're just completely different.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry your fam. is giving you crap about liking Michael. It's important to know that you can't let those kinds of comments control how you feel about Mike, and I'm glad you're not letting them. :D

Just as you respect her choices in men, she should also respect yours.

danaluvsmj

I know all too much how that feels. Just the other day my older sister had the nerve to call me 'Miss Wacko.' And I got so angry I stormed out the door.Later on my mom told me 'Michael's a strange man, of course you're going to get teased.'

It sucks hearing so much crap, but don't let it get to you.

smoody

I know it can be hard not to get mad. I think you did a great job and you handled yourself very well.:)

Jackson829 I know how you feel pretty much. In my room on the wall in between my bedroom door and my closet. I have this really hot sexy looking picture of MJ from the HIStory Era. And my mother was in my room for something. I was in my room with her. And she made a comment about that picture. And she said that MJ looks like a girl in that picture. And that really made me mad. So I snapped at her and ordered her out of my room. And I was behind her as she was leaving my room. As I was leaving I kissed 2 of my right fingers and I put my fingers that I had kissed. On to that pic of Michael where his lips are. And I mouthed the words so my mother didn't hear me. My forever hot sexy man.

xiena

I know how that feels.. I used to suffer at home too. But my family stopped teasing me about Michael for years now. Thank God. But from time to time they'd throw in a stupid comment and then I either give them an evil look or if I'm in a bad mood I'd snap at them and they'd stop instantly after either reaction they get. LOL I guess I become really scary when somebody messes with my baby :lol

Yea my family used to make fun of him sometimes, and I would just totally blow up! :screaming But now they know the hell they have to go thru when they say stuff about him, so they've stopped.:D

I'm sorry ur sister said that. If like my brother or something said that, I'd give him a mighty shiner!:icon_hitting lol