\"My sources have said from the beginning, and the psychiatrist\'s report bears them out\"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjj_jdj

Jacko's German Company Goes Belly Up?

Word out of Germany late yesterday is that Michael Jackson's company, MJ Net Entertainment AG, is no more.

Details were sketchy, but it would seem that at least one executive of the company was served with an arrest warrant.

No information seems to be available about Dieter Wiesner, who was once Jackson's manager and business partner. He was left with the responsibility of running MJ Net after being ousted from the American side of the business by the Nation of Islam a year ago.

The German business disaster wasn't Jackson's only problem this week.

His lawyers lost what looked like important motions in a Santa Maria, Calif., court concerning his upcoming child-molestation trial. The defense was told that they couldn't order psychiatric or medical examinations for the family of Jackson's accuser.

On the other hand, a report came out from a psychiatrist who examined the family three years ago during a lawsuit against JCPenney. The results of that report, which have been widely published, cast a dark cloud over the family and its motivations.

The prosecution responded by spinning the local press. Suddenly word came out that Jackson's team would do anything to destroy the mother of the accusing child in the case.

I can tell you now that there will be a lot of back-and-forth in the press, a lot of spin control and that none of it will matter.

My sources have said from the beginning, and the psychiatrist's report bears them out, that the mother coached her children in all testimony, and had selective memory.

According to the Santa Maria News-Press:

"Dr. Hochman noted that the mother did not want to answer questions and frequently claimed memory loss about her life before the incident. 'She said she didn't want to remember anything about her prior psychiatric treatment ... She didn't remember where [her son] took dancing lessons.' She frequently buried her head in her hands. 'She was far more upset talking about the mall episode than about her son's bout with cancer. Her general demeanor alternated between a blunted state and tearful hysteria.'"

More importantly – and this column reported these elements of the Jackson case some months ago – the alleged conspiracy to kidnap or restrain the family by Jackson and his employees is looking less and less solid.

As I reported, during the time frame of the charges in the case, the family was never out of physical or phone reach of the mother's boyfriend, who is now her husband.

That man, U.S. Army Major Jay Jackson (no relation to Michael), could easily have intervened at any point in February or March of 2003 if he thought the mother and her three kids were being "held." He did not.

Finally: An unidentified source told the Santa Maria News Press that the mother and her two sons are getting on with their lives.

"The boys are playing football," the source said.

There is no mention of the mother's eldest child, an 18-year-old girl.

I'm told that this girl ceased living with her mother some time ago and went to live with her grandparents. The reason for this will undoubtedly be revealed during the trial.

Source; FOXnews

Status
Not open for further replies.