My thoughts on where we are and MJEOL

alfredo

Ok. This is my first time responding but I have to commend Whisper for a great job. Win or (not) loose :<),

Whisper has knocked a home run.

I have some points to make.

1.) This June lady is coming at the right time, actually. Mez didn't really need to attack her because she had nothing [nothing] to say. Imagine for a minute how this would sound in closing. So, a crying man ask to sleep with your son after you had already said no. You cave in. You accept his "gifts" and months pass before you thought "this isn't right". All the while, you thought nothing of it. Oh, and on top of that you never saw anything weird or sexual. Given the fact that she took money for her son, which is what she just admitted to, I think she'll get lumped into the Neverland 5 weirdos and crooks. Giving her a major cross might have opened other doors that Mez thought wiser of. Before this trial is over Mez will drive the point that any of these
folks could have cooperated with LA or SB police regardless of the settlement. Which is basically spelled out in the settlement.

2.) I think MJ & Mez need to bring all their witnesses in. It's time for Culkin and others to belly up to the bar. These men grew up at NL. One even married there, I've read. MJ is a special guy (I'll the first to admit that Mike is strange, by the way. But who isn't? It's all scale. Anne Heche, the actress that use to date Ellen Degeneres, thinks she speaks alien (outer space) languages. She even spoke a little for Barbara Walters. I'm not kidding. There are more examples). I truly don't believe that Mike could hurt anyone. I also think that he is honest to a fault. That's just my very bias read of the man.

3.) I think MJ & Mez need to attack the tabloids harder. Dimond and Sneddon are one in the same and they have pushed these poor idiots in front of the train for their own ends. Friedman has very valid points that should not be overlooked because we don't agree with him on a daily basis. He's got to look like an honest broker. He's got to call a few balls when the ball is clearly out of the strike zone (metaphore for MJ's behavior at times) Friedman has the goods on the Tabs and their disgusting methods.

4.) Mike should bring in the kid or the story of that case from Canada. Whisper can fill in the newbies. That case has soooo much ammo for Mike. a) Male teens will lie about molestation. B) kids can be manipulated by others to lie c) vengence drove that case like the current one d) tabs are the origin of these cases e) kids can memorize entire themes (lies) and roll with it. f) the prosecutor is dumb. He and others fell for it. This evidence should be allowed because 1108 rules of prior offenses allows unproven allegations that might tend to show quilt. This eveidence is 1108 that tends to prove innocence. The police were even called in on this case unlike the NL5 bullsh*t.

I'm not worried (that much, guys & gals). The prosecution does not have a single clean witness. Even the cops are idiots. 'I didn't dust for fingerprints on the staircase or the wine bottles (It wasn't part of the case)'. Well, by the time you came to NL the 3rd time, it was.

There is no proof (DNA) that this kid ever spent the night in MJ room. I know he did but the lack of DNA suggest that it wasn't like the family claimed. It's more like Salas and the former maid pointed out.

Every witness has crumbled and had their testimony shattered. Don't get me started on the 1-1-2 year kid (priest/youth pastor whatever). The reason they have a pedofile list is that these guys prey on kids. Have you ever seen a lion make a kill and walk away?
That was dumb of the prosecutor. Especially, since his mommy was a part of the schemers and crooks. She even sold a picture of her "molested" son to the tabloids with MJ and him. Please.

One guy said it best "the wheels are falling off". Liars, beggars, thieves, con-artists, dumb cops, family pimps, crooked prosecutor (who ivestigates his own case with no notes/tape recorder). All of this before the defense takes the court. The only detectable pattern here is the parade of slime covered prosecution witnesses.

Everyone. Chill.

Personal note. I am amazed at all of the younger kids not just on this forum but on other sites and around the world. I'm so proud that MJ is seen the way I see him. A pure genious. I'm floored by all the kids who weren't around for Motown 25 but still see the magic. I hate all of these idiots that call him the self-proclaimed "King Of Pop". First of all, he has never addressed himself as such. Second, If he isn't, then
who the f*ck is? Third, why do you have pschyological discomfort in recognizing the largest recording artist in the history of music.

I can't describe what MJ has meant in my life. I'm a grown heterosexual man. I've loved music and dancing all my life. MJ can't be replaced. It's ok to say that he's different and that we love him. What would we be saying if we couldn't say that? We would be just like all of those that take and take from him with no stake or thought in his well-being and happiness. I'll say it. MJ, you got a zoo and and a traveling magician and I think that's f*cking cool. Keep you head up!

Much love alfredo

My thoughts.....

HotMJ!

Originally posted by alfredo

Ok. This is my first time responding but I have to commend Whisper for a great job. Win or (not) loose :<),

Whisper has knocked a home run.

I have some points to make.

1.) This June lady is coming at the right time, actually. Mez didn't really need to attack her because she had nothing [nothing] to say. Imagine for a minute how this would sound in closing. So, a crying man ask to sleep with your son after you had already said no. You cave in. You accept his "gifts" and months pass before you thought "this isn't right". All the while, you thought nothing of it. Oh, and on top of that you never saw anything weird or sexual. Given the fact that she took money for her son, which is what she just admitted to, I think she'll get lumped into the Neverland 5 weirdos and crooks. Giving her a major cross might have opened other doors that Mez thought wiser of. Before this trial is over Mez will drive the point that any of these
folks could have cooperated with LA or SB police regardless of the settlement. Which is basically spelled out in the settlement.

2.) I think MJ & Mez need to bring all their witnesses in. It's time for Culkin and others to belly up to the bar. These men grew up at NL. One even married there, I've read. MJ is a special guy (I'll the first to admit that Mike is strange, by the way. But who isn't? It's all scale. Anne Heche, the actress that use to date Ellen Degeneres, thinks she speaks alien (outer space) languages. She even spoke a little for Barbara Walters. I'm not kidding. There are more examples). I truly don't believe that Mike could hurt anyone. I also think that he is honest to a fault. That's just my very bias read of the man.

3.) I think MJ & Mez need to attack the tabloids harder. Dimond and Sneddon are one in the same and they have pushed these poor idiots in front of the train for their own ends. Friedman has very valid points that should not be overlooked because we don't agree with him on a daily basis. He's got to look like an honest broker. He's got to call a few balls when the ball is clearly out of the strike zone (metaphore for MJ's behavior at times) Friedman has the goods on the Tabs and their disgusting methods.

4.) Mike should bring in the kid or the story of that case from Canada. Whisper can fill in the newbies. That case has soooo much ammo for Mike. a) Male teens will lie about molestation. b) kids can be manipulated by others to lie c) vengence drove that case like the current one d) tabs are the origin of these cases e) kids can memorize entire themes (lies) and roll with it. f) the prosecutor is dumb. He and others fell for it. This evidence should be allowed because 1108 rules of prior offenses allows unproven allegations that might tend to show quilt. This eveidence is 1108 that tends to prove innocence. The police were even called in on this case unlike the NL5 bullsh*t.

I'm not worried (that much, guys & gals). The prosecution does not have a single clean witness. Even the cops are idiots. 'I didn't dust for fingerprints on the staircase or the wine bottles (It wasn't part of the case)'. Well, by the time you came to NL the 3rd time, it was.

There is no proof (DNA) that this kid ever spent the night in MJ room. I know he did but the lack of DNA suggest that it wasn't like the family claimed. It's more like Salas and the former maid pointed out.

Every witness has crumbled and had their testimony shattered. Don't get me started on the 1-1-2 year kid (priest/youth pastor whatever). The reason they have a pedofile list is that these guys prey on kids. Have you ever seen a lion make a kill and walk away?
That was dumb of the prosecutor. Especially, since his mommy was a part of the schemers and crooks. She even sold a picture of her "molested" son to the tabloids with MJ and him. Please.

One guy said it best "the wheels are falling off". Liars, beggars, thieves, con-artists, dumb cops, family pimps, crooked prosecutor (who ivestigates his own case with no notes/tape recorder). All of this before the defense takes the court. The only detectable pattern here is the parade of slime covered prosecution witnesses.

Everyone. Chill.

Personal note. I am amazed at all of the younger kids not just on this forum but on other sites and around the world. I'm so proud that MJ is seen the way I see him. A pure genious. I'm floored by all the kids who weren't around for Motown 25 but still see the magic. I hate all of these idiots that call him the self-proclaimed "King Of Pop". First of all, he has never addressed himself as such. Second, If he isn't, then
who the f*ck is? Third, why do you have pschyological discomfort in recognizing the largest recording artist in the history of music.

I can't describe what MJ has meant in my life. I'm a grown heterosexual man. I've loved music and dancing all my life. MJ can't be replaced. It's ok to say that he's different and that we love him. What would we be saying if we couldn't say that? We would be just like all of those that take and take from him with no stake or thought in his well-being and happiness. I'll say it. MJ, you got a zoo and and a traveling magician and I think that's f*cking cool. Keep you head up!

Much love alfredo

My thoughts.....

GREAT POST!!

EXCEPT.... I don't think Michael is "strange!" Ya know, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THAT goddamn MANTRA!!

He is NOT strange! Different? Ya, sure... I'll go for 'different.' He's different.

You're right about the Canadian kid/accusation too.

In fact, you're right about most everything.

GREAT POST! :thumbsup

Note:
I also guessed that Mez decided to leave well enough alone and not plough into June Chandler during cross today. With luck, we'll never hear from her again.

(Wasn't it the kid's father who was to blame for all the lies, not the mom?)

?

HotMJ!

Originally posted by HotMJ!

Note:
I also guessed that Mez decided to leave well enough alone and not plough into June Chandler during cross today. With luck, we'll never hear from her again.

(Wasn't it the kid's father who was to blame for all the lies, not the mom?)

Hmm...

Ya know... speaking of JUNE Chandler (the mom), isn't it interesting that EVAN Chandler (the mofo dad) hasn't popped up as a prosecution witness?

?

...INTERESTING! ...REAL interesting!

:extremely

sistahlamb

Ya know... speaking of JUNE Chandler (the mom), isn't it interesting that EVAN Chandler (the mofo dad) hasn't popped up as a prosecution witness?

?

...INTERESTING! ...REAL interesting!

Yeah I was wondering the same thing and the rest of the world should be doing that too.

Can't he be forced to testify if the defence requests that he be?
I mean, the father was obviously a huge part of that case and he's a crediible witness.
I'd like for him to get on the stand before this trial is over.

alfredo

I think Sneddon left him out so as to not bring in the damaging testimony in those tapes between him and the step father.

As for the kid, I don't know what to make of him. He leaves mom then dad after dad tries to make another score off MJ. Hopefully, its like I think...the kid never wanted to make the charges and is pis*ed at both parents for turning him into a trick.

I believe, like this case, the family never wanted to go to the DA because they knew they would run into a brick wall. That's why the '93 family went for the lawsuit at the same time as the criminal case hoping that MJ would settle before the case went to trial.

In this case, the family tried to use DCFS to scare MJ. No go. So, they then turned to good 'ol TS.

The '93 case is interesting, the mother claims MJ broke up her family by interferring with the custody issue. It sounds to me like they weren't fighting over the kid, but who gets to keep MJ!!!!

HotMJ!

I think Sneddon left him out so as to not bring in the damaging testimony in those tapes between him and the step father.

As for the kid, I don't know what to make of him. He leaves mom then dad after dad tries to make another score off MJ. Hopefully, its like I think...the kid never wanted to make the charges and is pis*ed at both parents for turning him into a trick.

I believe, like this case, the family never wanted to go to the DA because they knew they would run into a brick wall. That's why the '93 family went for the lawsuit at the same time as the criminal case hoping that MJ would settle before the case went to trial.

In this case, the family tried to use DCFS to scare MJ. No go. So, they then turned to good 'ol TS.

The '93 case is interesting, the mother claims MJ broke up her family by interferring with the custody issue. It sounds to me like they weren't fighting over the kid, but who gets to keep MJ!!!!

ALL great points! :thumbsup

Keep posting alfredo!

:welcome

HotMJ!

Maybe, but isn't there a new law that a civil case is held up until the accusing party goes to law enforcement first?

?

alfredo

Originally posted by HotMJ!
Maybe, but isn't there a new law that a civil case is held up until the accusing party goes to law enforcement first?

?

That's true but it can be dealt with by never bringing a civil suit. Make an agreement before filing suit. I believe that's what the Katz and lawyer were trying to do by going back to DCFS which would have alerted Jackson to the investigation without necessarily requiring Sneddon to get involved. They could have received the money and been off to Tahiti before anyone could stop it. They would have had the money without testifying...

My Opinion....

jukugurl

Personally I think Tom Sneddon is a Hero READ BETWEEN LINES INTO THIS CASE

In 1993 he wanted Jordy, June, and ex hubby Evan to testify in a court of law so he could get prosecution charges against MJ

T S realized family refused at all costs . Yet uncle has had no problem showing up on Larry King, writing a book against MJ

Now 10 years later another family goes to lawyers and Sneddon finds out. But he got smart this time family has to go to criminal court first because Sneddon lobbied to get changes into law. I think Sneddon has come to realize that all the players of 1993 began to smell slightly than but as years progressed the stench or rot began to assail the nostrils through out Santa Barbara.

This is Sneddon's last hurrah. You actually think Sneddon would use liars, thieves and malingerers in a court case as witnesses as he has done this time to win a case.

I think Sneddon is a hero because he has finally given the world an eye opener in to the the cast of characters that hound and snoop around celebrities.

There are many people out there who think MJ is still guilty not because of Sneddon but because of the poor , poor and very controversial reporting of the daily happenings in this court case.

Writing about having a witness see MJ take a kids penis into his mouth creates buzz and media hype and audience. But no where does the media report who Chacon and his Neverland 5 cronies truly are.

There is subjective reporting , very subject. Somehow the truth of what goes on daily in the court room must be reported. This also happened in the OJ trial.. If you were in the criminal trial OJ had to be innocent. No matter what you believe. But the evening news only reported accusations and not the witnesses tripping over themselves or the fact that evidence photographed and date stamped by police was not seen on taped scenes also datestampedand timed prior to the photographs time. Non of these facts and that Van Atter walked around with OJ blood vial in his pocket when at Rockingham instead of delivering the blood vial directly accross the street from the police station to the laboratory.

Sneddon's only witness are people who have misspent childlren's inheritance that they were to safe guard, coached kids, and the Neverland 5 who have lost other lawsuits against MJ. And these Neverland5 still owe MJ 1.500,000 dollars in court costs plus monies from stealing from MJ.

I speak to alot of people who are not aware beccause media is not reporting . THere are thousands of journalists today but when you read print media notice of all stories are almost word by word in almost all daily newsprint and how TV anchors all report almost word by word the same story the same way.

It's incredible. Not only are the ethics of the people who are involved with the MJ to questioned but todays standards in journalistic integrity.

As for Nancy de Grace she is prime example of worst of the worst. Journalists are to report and not to comment. Commrnents are for commentators now for reporters. Alll of news is commentary and people of NOrth AMERICA wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You heard about censorship in commy and other countries but now is the time to take a look back and see truly how media reports. MJ trial beckons many questions. Study this case carefully and you will see freedom of expression in the media is very biased and very slanted to one view aand one view only. THIS SHOULD SCARE THE PISSERS OUT OF YOU ESPECIALLY IF YOU EVER GET UNLUCKY AND GET CAUGHT UP IN A LIVE STORY THAT MEDIA WILL GIVE LEGS TO UNFAVOURABLY.

THE MEDIA BREAKS THE PREMISE --YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

MEDIA TO THIS DAY HAS NEVER EXPLAINED BY THE CHANDLERS' REFUSED A CRIMINAL TRIAL AND WHY MJ WAS CAUGHT IN A CATCH 22 SITUATION. HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johnny Cochrane one of the best lawyers in the world couldn't get a criminal trial going. Says alotl

:cryptic media in a burqua hiding behind a "taliban" :mjblue

alfredo

I get the point of your message. However, as much disdain as I have for the media ( and I have more than I can sh*t in a year) Sneddon has the ability to take MJ's life. The bringing of this case in my opinion is nothing short of sanctioned attempted homicide. He won't get away with it because the truth is right around the corner.

I'm not being overly dramatic on this. Sneddon pieced together this case with spit and grime for the sole purpose of destoying MJ to fill his own ends.

To bring MJ down he uses the most vile of humans, those who sell a lie that only makes them more inhuman to line their own pockets. Imagine the depth of human kindness it took to watch or wonder aloud that a man had desecrated the sanctity of youth and had not reached out to spare the child but to profit from his dispair. Imagine the lost soul of Tom Sneddon that would forgive that sin to his own delight.

Tom Sneddon wallows in the mud with his "witnesses" and enjoys i! Someone gave this vile dreg power and a high office that required prudence, honor, and integrity all of which he is in urgently short supply.

I know this..the media is not bias. It will sacrafice its only child for an exclusive no matter the facts contained therein or the subject. It exalts people like MJ for the sole promise and profit to be gained in the future of maligning him/her at a time of their choosing (usually during sweepsweeks)

But Sneedon is the law and trusted with all that keeps us bound to a civil society. We in this country need to take responsibility for who we elect. MJ should own Santa Barabara county after this trial in my opinion. It should be a place where there are Ferris wheels every three blocks, if he so chooses.

MJ is my friend (metaphore) and the enemy of my friend is Tom Sneddon.

My Opinion

maintenant

All very good posts. Here's what I have to say about Michael Jackson--what are two very clear FACTS that we for sure know about him? He is a CREATOR (a creative genius with the awards and the best-selling albums and millions of adoring fans whose lives have been positively touched to prove it) and he is a GIVER (with more money and his own precious time generously given to charity than anybody can even imagine)--so WHAT universal force is a CREATOR and a GIVER? That's the side that Michael Jackson is on, that is the energy that he channels out into the world. Does that sound like a child molestor? A child molestor TAKES, HARMS, and DESTROYS, doesn't create and give.

Now, look at the OTHER side in this case. Who are they? Every single one of them are parasites, thieves, crooks, liars...what side of the Universe does THAT energy come from?

alfredo

Exactly, as I said before...there is a real criminal pattern here and it has nothing to do with MJ! My God, there actually looking to try to give Janet Arvizo Jackson immunity from ripping the people of california off. Now that's obstruction of justice if I've ever heard of it.

I actually saw Crier (thanks whisper!) try to say it was only a few checks. I bet anything that she made new applications of support during the same time period and let's not forget the newspaper, JCPenneys, et al.

Roger Friedman has a new article that sounds interesting as well. I'm sure whisper will have it up soon.

Colin

Excellent points made Alfredo. We all know whats going on but its refreshing to see it written about so well. And i couldn't agree more about the zoo and magician!!!
What do most rich ****s do with their money? Use it to make more money, or buy some boring thing like a big house, yacht, whatever. What does MJ do? Builds a f*cking theme park in his back garden!!! ULTIMATE!!!

Everything he does is style. Its like Moonwalker: Most pop stars making films make some pretentious **** that is a complete load of ****. (i apologise for my profanities). What does MJ do? Makes an ultimate DisneyFest movie where he turns into a car, plasticine rabbit, old school 1930s dude, a robot, a spaceship, and generally does extreme things!!!

What a DUDE.