My type of sugar

floacist

Here is something I wrote with no structure just alot of meaning to me and one of my best friends that I have loved since I can remember. :lol:

--
My type of sugar.

Years have came and gone.

Seasons have changed and faded.

But you are still here, still there and I can still smell you in the cool air.

Started off as the boy in the back of my class always the first one to make me laugh now you are the one I shared my most intimate moments with last.

Years of ****ed up situations, awkward conversations filled with sexual hesitations.

But we had ventured into a place that both of us mutually never talked about and I can bet that we won’t talk about it now or else our friendship might be long gone.

You kissed places that no one has seen and been to places that no one has ever been; it was erotically ironic how my best friend was now making my toes curl.

When I am with you , you’re the only thing I focus on when my vision is a blur, in a crowded party he is always the only thing I focus on, over load speakers I can still hear every single word.

He was usually the first one to stop us in the past from making our friendship bizarre but now he was the first one too take things one step too far.

We didn’t have to touch cause his eyes said it all and the fact that after losing touch with one another we see each other and you still are there to catch me when I fall means it all.

In the past I was just like one of the boys to you because you said I was the only stability in your life and you didn’t want to mess such a blessing up but now the morning after a pleasurable situation, followed by an amusing conversation are we still both going to be stuck in a stage of hesitation?

You have always been my brown sugar, my classic old school jam that never goes out of style, you have always been the boy laying beside me in my bed writing lyrics on my bare back and I didn’t want them to ever to fade.

I have each and every letter you have ever wrote and every single ridiculous drawing you sent me cause whatever you do is something that I think was brilliantly made.

Why do you got to taste so good but be so bad for my soul but I love the way you say my name its almost like I hear it for the first time and your laugh is infectious plus it never gets old.

I love the way you make me mad just to see what next I am going to say or the fact that we tune everyone out when we are together just I hate how I get a rush of memories because I can actually taste and smell you whenever its Spring weather.

God, I missed your Brown Sugar.

:idontknow

HeavenSent

*I want some of your brown sugar...*

God, Felicia, you are an amazing poet! I actually visualized that as I was reading.

That was nice. :)

Past relationship?

floacist

Originally posted by HeavenSent
*I want some of your brown sugar...*

God, Felicia, you are an amazing poet! I actually visualized that as I was reading.

That was nice. :)

Past relationship?

Its a past/current friendship that is extremely weird now but thank you beautiful :)