My uncle saw Mj..

Janet

Don't know how interesting this is really but I just talked to my uncle yesterday and he told me he'd seen Michael in a recording studio in L.A when he recorded the Invincible album. I was actually quite mad that he'd never told me this before..
But anyway, he said that everytime Michael had to go to the toilet he had both of his body guards with him ( or not with him but they were standing outside :) ) so my uncle just kept on going to the toilet to get a glimpse of him..

Well.. just thought I'd share

***Kesh

mjlovergurl

i'd be pissed if anyone i knew saw mj and didnt tell me! your unlce was so lucky! he didnt even ask for autograph? that sucks. lol

LilMsPYT

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
he didnt even ask for autograph? that sucks. lol

LOL just had a thought of somone askin mjs autograpgh while he was havin a pee lol.... :crackingu

But cool.... and i would be p*ssed off to if one of my relatives didnt tell me right away but they know that im a mj fan so they wud tell me right away. :D

Nickip

Your uncle is really lucky lol we wud al love to meet michael an mke a lasting impression on him bt i guess it is only the really lucky ones tha get to do that apart frm the ill kids they deserve to meet him they really do!

Janet

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
i'd be pissed if anyone i knew saw mj and didnt tell me! your unlce was so lucky! he didnt even ask for autograph? that sucks. lol

Well he couldn't ask for an autograph cuz it's kinda an unwritten rule that when the artists are in the recording studio you have to completely respect their privacy..

Ang yesah I was so pissed but he was just like ' Oh I thought I told you that ages ago'... hmmmm :extremely