Nancy Grace -mj related news

69sofine

I was flipping through the channels and I saw that Nancy Grace was talking about the Casey Anthony case and I couldn''t believe what I heard as the show went to commercial. When they went to commercial they were showing a video clip of Casey and you'll never guess what song they were playing in the background, Michael's "Gone Too Soon" song. I knew Nacy Grace was a twoface, I mean during Michael's trial 2003-2005 she basically bad mouthed him and never gave him the benefit of the doubt and now 9 yrs later she's playing his music; whats the deal? Does she like him now? What do you guys think about this.

Juniorlady

Really? The same Nancy Grace who said she would eat crow sandwich if Michael was found not guilty? Do you have the link to the video?

dancemonster

Heh. I posted this exact thing. Oops. Glad to know I didn't hallucinate it though!

I wonder if someone on her staff did it as a joke. They must hate working with her and know she wouldn't recognize the song.

Mack Dogg

Juniorlady;209978 said:
Really? The same Nancy Grace who said she would eat crow sandwich if Michael was found not guilty? Do you have the link to the video?

Did she put mayonaisse on it?