need a blend

MJISHOT

would anyone be willing to make a megadeth blend for me? Id provide the pics and words id like on there..... id be so grateful if anyone could. Please let me know and i will pm you the details. thankyou sooo much.

SexyMJLover

hey hun!

i kno i sent u my attempt last nite thru MSN lol, but i've made a change to it...

megblend2e.jpg

how's it looking now? :idontknow :laugh

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by MJISHOT
pam honey, whats the difference? :laugh
LOL, perhaps i ended up making it too faint! :bagoverhe

look on the scull bit tho, can ya see it there? :idontknow cos it is, honest! :laugh

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
If it makes you feel any better Pam I can see what you've done lol! :laugh :thumbsup
phew, thank u Gem :D i'm glad some1 can see wat i mean! :lol:

Amanda... looooooook close at the white bit, and then compare it the other 1... u should see there's a sorta grid effect on it, only i think i ****ed it up cos no1 can see it! :cryptic :crackingu

Tiger Lilly

Lol Manda! :lol: If you look really closely, it's like faint white lines that go across and down. You have to fade them out tho cos as Pam said they just look silly otherwise. It gives the blend more of a textured look.

MJISHOT

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Lol Manda! :lol: If you look really closely, it's like faint white lines that go across and down. You have to fade them out tho cos as Pam said they just look silly otherwise. It gives the blend more of a textured look.
i do see that gem, but i dont see a huge difference..... god damn it i like it, aint that all that matters???
moon.gif
:laugh

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by MJISHOT
i do see that gem, but i dont see a huge difference..... god damn it i like it, aint that all that matters???
moon.gif
:laugh
LMAO u guys! :crackingu
ok, so i'm not the best at making blends, but i'm glad u like it hun! :D :lol: