Need some help!

CaptainEO

hey guys! i was wondering if someone would help me make a blend. (hey jeff i asked u bout this but if ur busy i dunt wanna bother u! ^_^) so if anyone would like to help me that would so be great! I have 2 pics I would like to blend together and put on a Tshirt. i think it would be so awesome. and i wanna display my love and support for MJ so yeah, teehee :) :p here are the pics.

redcropped2.jpg

redcropped.jpg

and does anyone have any suggestions of a cool saying or something to put on it? i was thinking something like "The Legend Continues" ...but i love everyones ideas so do tell!! :D sorry, i normally dont like asking for people to make me blends but i have no idea how to do it! and i saw the blend Orange Flavored made for danaluvsmj of another thread, and i thought it was the coolest thing! so awesome Orange Flavored B) ...so anyway, thanks guys!

CaptainEO

crap... i dont no y the pics r so tiny. i used photobucket and all... um interesting... and quite annoying, lol.

CaptainEO

here we go, these r a lil bigger now ^_^

a little blurry, but for some reason i still cant get it the full... un crappy looking size. :idontknow lol:p