New Blend Contest

Tortured Soul

alrighty, here's a new blend contest. the theme this time is Liv Tyler. this will go on until i get at least five entries. if i never get 5 entries, this thread will haunt this board forever, muahahahahaha. ahem.

R U L E S
1. Do not tag your name to the blend in any way.
2. Don't make your blend any bigger than 500x500 or any smaller than 200x300.
3. PM me all of your entries, if it's posted here you will be disqualified.
4. You may only enter one blend one time. No redos or such.
5. You are only allowed to blend pictures from the provided site and you're allowed to mix and match as you please. If you really feel there's no decent pictures on there [which is very unlikely, mind you] then PM me and we'll see what we can do...
6. You must use no less than 2 pictures.
7. Have as much fun as possible with this, don't stress! lol.

Alright, so you're expected to blend anything from this site, in anyway you feel is best. There's plenty to choose from and most of them are of decent quality. You can put any kind of text on your blend, but make sure it's nothing obscene or offensive, etc. Oh and, there might be some pictures of questionable taste in there [you'll know it when you see it], so please don't choose those, out of respect for Liv and everyone else on here. lol. There's 3 different galleries on the provided link, you can go into any one of them, it doesn't matter. They've all got good pictures, it's just that one of them has significantly less to choose from. Just keep that in mind, and don't totally lose the 'main' gallery page thing with the three links to the different galleries. It'll come in handy. Well, here we go...

http://liv.tyler.free.fr/imagesmenu.htm

A

Anonymous

I think I'll enter.. I just don't know when! But I want to ;)