!!!New Download Thread!!!

Is it possible to download one performance at any one time, because If I were to download those listed performances above combined into one file, it's going to take me 11hrs

~Jamie~

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by Michael Jackson's Kougra
Dointe! is that you in the picture of your siggy! you're quite cute! :D
yes thats me lol, and thx...

Jaime, I will upload them into single files so you can download them, I'll let u know when I have uploaded and posted them

Aww Thank you very very very Much.

Just out of curiosity, would you happen to have any peformances from the Brueni Concert which Michael gave in 1996. I know it's very very very RARE, but I've heard that there has been some clips flying around. Much appreciated

~Jamie~

mjj_jdj

Okay I have uploaded the single performances, Click on the pictures of the each performance to download them as single file...

And no, I don't have Brueni Royal Family Concert Video Files as of yet, Only the Audio to the concert. I do have a source from them and will make a trade for them... So I will have it soon.

Thanks again. I also have the audio of that concert, and it sound great. I would really love to see the video to it. Mabye one day though.. Off to download these performances

~Jamie~

Tiger Lilly

mjj_jdj, would you mind uploading the audio where Michael phoned up Geraldo when the US fans did a demo outside MTV, please? :D I remember d/ling it from you last time but I lost it when my computer got wiped out. :(

A

Anonymous

O.M.G

...the end of Rock with You...

*falls on floor*

DAMMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, lord KNOWS I want to jump in and tear him apart.

A

Anonymous

Thanks dude for these! I've never seen a full bad tour performance!

...his fly is unzipped during Another Part of Me....:laugh

LOL!

bluskyy

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
O.M.G

...the end of Rock with You...

*falls on floor*

DAMMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, lord KNOWS I want to jump in and tear him apart.

I kno right, I remember seeing a clip of it on "MJ Number 1's" I think it was called, you kno where they had Beyonce, Missy Elliot, etc, talk about Mike and his music. Ever since then I've wanted to dl that performance and now I finally have it. That is by far the best performance I've seen from him. So thank you so very much mjj for sharing that with us...... :thumbsup

mjj_jdj

Originally posted by bluskyy
I kno right, I remember seeing a clip of it on "MJ Number 1's"
Yea i know what performance u are talking about but this Rock With You isn't that one... the Rock With You Performance on the Number Ones Special is from Yokohama 1987....this is Kansas City 1988, but they are both great

mjj_jdj

Tomorrow I will be uploading the Unauthorized Interview 1984. This interview Michael did for his own memories. It wasn't to be released for anything. It was for his private movies, he had ppl record and ask him some questions at his home. He was still living with his mother and father at their home. i call it Little Neverland lol...In this Michael talks about how much he loves fantasies, and magic, talks about his animals, how he creates music etc... He also sings a little bit, and you get to see him act a fool with his sister Latoya. Remember this interview was from 1984 (2 years after Thriller was released launching Michael into Royality status). Michael also predicts his own future saying " I haven't done anything yet, I feel like I am just getting started", and boy was he right. In this you will see the pure innocence of Michael, and how truly special of a human being he is. This is a MUST HAVE for all King Of Pop fans. Keep a look out tomorrow :thumbsup