New info from source about sloppy docs from prosecutors

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
latest from Snowstar

The prosecution has been providing sloppy documents to the defense, no certified copies of the search warrants and affidavits, pages missing, not all blanks have been filled in.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
harveysond Posted: Aug 5 2004, 07:10 PM

Keeping you informed

Mesereau filed a status report today regarding to search warrants discrepancies. Did you know that in total 69 search warrants have been issued. Of which only 63 have been provided to the defense. Several documents have no indication that they are certified by the court. They noted that the clerk's records are inconsistent with the DA's and that they are at unaware of at least one search warrant.

The report then lists all the search warrants and where they were served apart from several locations where they have been redacted.

They include search warrants for neverland, brad millers office, Numerous telephone companies, internet companies and storage facilities. several banks, banana republic, JC pennies Ford motor corp, mercedes benz, toyota and a mortgage company.

Finally the ones that have been provided the defense team, contain missing pages, redacted parts.

Can you believe that still at this stage the defense has not had made available, all search warrants, supporting affidavits and returns.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
more from snow:

I suppose you could say the defence are complaining; in a professional manner. Why wouldn't they, apparently Sneddon's records are inconsistent with those of the clerk of the court.

good lord. :tickingti

HeavenSent

This has gotta be a joke. Tomorrow's hearing day. I wonder how much of it will involve this latest development?

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper
harveysond Posted: Aug 5 2004, 07:10 PM

Keeping you informed

Mesereau filed a status report today regarding to search warrants discrepancies. Did you know that in total 69 search warrants have been issued. Of which only 63 have been provided to the defense. Several documents have no indication that they are certified by the court. They noted that the clerk's records are inconsistent with the DA's and that they are at unaware of at least one search warrant.

The report then lists all the search warrants and where they were served apart from several locations where they have been redacted.

They include search warrants for neverland, brad millers office, Numerous telephone companies, internet companies and storage facilities. several banks, banana republic, JC pennies Ford motor corp, mercedes benz, toyota and a mortgage company.

Finally the ones that have been provided the defense team, contain missing pages, redacted parts.

Can you believe that still at this stage the defense has not had made available, all search warrants, supporting affidavits and returns.

69? That's rediculous!

WHAT are they looking for? I really what to know, they want to know what Michael spends his money on? Where he spends it? I seriously don't get it.

The prosecution is whack. Stank mofos can't get anything right.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by HeavenSent
Un-freakin-believable
It's un-be-goddamn-LIEVABLE. I mean...why....what....who.... This is just completely ridiculous. They are stalling and possibly faking search warrants. 69 search warrants! WTF?

ThrillerGirl_

this case is going TOO far... too far.....this is so damn ridiculous! sorry for asking but who is snowstar everyone is talking about?

HeavenSent

They ARE wack. They had all this time to get those warrants ready. If the task was too momumental they should have stopped at 50. (sarcasm)

---And what's up with not providing ALL the warrants? They're missing 6?! Oh hell no.

--What are they gonna say, it's such an exhaustive process, our brains hurt, we need a break? Sneddon had enough time to carry out these wack raids and then take off to Alaska. Surely he would have made for certain that he & his team of losers had their shit together!

All this talk about Mike not taking the courts seriously. Whatever.

They manage to f*ck up at every juncture. Melville BETTER be pissed off.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
It's un-be-goddamn-LIEVABLE. I mean...why....what....who.... This is just completely ridiculous. They are stalling and possibly faking search warrants. 69 search warrants! WTF?

Somebody's on crack. All I know is Melville better blow some smoke up in that court room over this.

A

Anonymous

All this talk about Mike not taking the courts seriously. Whatever.

They manage to f*ck up at every juncture. Melville BETTER be pissed off.

Right. I want to see him scold the prosecution like he scolded Michael.

A

Anonymous

I don't really ever know what to input here because it's just so friggin' laughable. I wonder how it'll all go down tomorrow.

:D

Cristine87

What the hell is that? That shit is so unproffesional! The judge better yell at them like he did Michael 'cause that's just some bullshit!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I know Jess! Tomorrow's about to have some bonefide drama. This is so much better than the soaps.
:laugh

Next up, Sneddon will say MJ abused Gavin because his mother refused him a date.

That would be some drama! But hey, compared to what I've seen in this case, it's not that far out. :cryptic

dangerous

Im out of words to describe this mess. Inconsistent with the clerk? Sheesh. These ppl cant even conspire right.