New info from source about sloppy docs from prosecutors

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by HeavenSent
I know Jess! Tomorrow's about to have some bonefide drama. This is so much better than the soaps.
No disrespect, but seriously this is not a soap opera. This is someone's life and rights being trampled on here. I know you understand that. I just thought the comment about soaps was inappropriate in regards to this situation.

A

Anonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenSent

I know Jess! Tomorrow's about to have some bonefide drama. This is so much better than the soaps.

No disrespect, but seriously this is not a soap opera. This is someone's life and rights being trampled on here. I know you understand that. I just thought the comment about soaps was inappropriate in regards to this situation.

Whisper, Carla didn't mean it like that... She was conveying the stupidity of Tom Sneddon and his cohorts by likening his idiotic antics to that of the treacherousness, backstabbing and conspiring that you would see in a soap.

We all know exactly how heavily this impacts Michael's life. There's no need to remind us.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
Whisper, Carla didn't mean it like that... She was conveying the stupidity of Tom Sneddon and his cohorts by likening his idiotic antics to that of the treacherousness, backstabbing and conspiring that you would see in a soap.

We all know exactly how heavily this impacts Michael's life. There's no need to remind us.
But again, this is not treacherous, backstabbing stupidity akin to fake situations. This is real in every way. I know how you feel, I'm just posting how I feel about the analogy.

floacist

I think its better when we make some light out of this situation by calling a soap opera rather than being another fan who is about to jump off a cliff in doubts of Michael's innocence.WE all have strong FAITH in Michael just we cant help but crack that this "case" is a joke.

I really don't know how Sneddon gets away with this. I think he's mabye trying to hide something... he's meant to not give those other Search warrents for some reason, and I don't know what it is.....

~Jamie~

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
When I said this is better than the soaps I certainly wasn't referencing Michael's life! I wouldn't never compare Michael's situation to daytime TV. Every one on this board knows how SERIOUSLY I take this case, and how much I respect Michael's fight. I was referring to the absurdity of the prosectution's antics. Maybe I should have made myself more clear. Whenever they, the prosecution, f*ck up, it's like a soap opera.

Thank you, Jess.

Cinnamon Gurl

69???? Ur joking right?? This case seems so....corny 2 me! I mean it seems like sneddon will do anything/say anything 2 put MJ behind bars. (Which will never happen!) This case is falling 2 pieces & Its making sneddon, allred, diamond, & XXXXX's mother look like total FOOLS! & I don't c why other ppl don't c this! I can't wait 4 the day when MJ can put this shit behind him!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Cinnamon Gurl
69???? Ur joking right?? This case seems so....corny 2 me! I mean it seems like sneddon will do anything/say anything 2 put MJ behind bars. (Which will never happen!) This case is falling 2 pieces & Its making sneddon, allred, diamond, & XXXXX's mother look like total FOOLS! & I don't c why other ppl don't c this! I can't wait 4 the day when MJ can put this shit behind him!

It's completely and utterly ridiculous. Other people don't see it because they're either too dumb and lazy to dig a little deeper or their asses are in denial. Remember how slow the media is on reporting things.

I'm sure we're going to see quite a bit more attitude shifts as the days go by. Hopefully.

Tiger Lilly

69?!?! What a ****ing JOKE?! This just goes to prove that Sneddon is backing away from the molestation charges cos he has NOTHING on Michael cos he didn't do it. He's going after Michael's money, finding where he spends it. To do that he's relying on the conspiracy charges. What else can the "several banks, banana republic, JC pennies Ford motor corp, mercedes benz, toyota and a mortgage company" etc be for? You can't say he can find "proof" of molestation through these places/companies.

As for not giving the defence proper documents, thats completely ****ed up and shows how desperate and unproffessional Sneddon is. He's used to getting away with this sloppy behaviour but he ISN'T going to this time. He's stalling for time. If Melville doesn't wipe the floor with him today I'll be very angry! :tickingti

coco

hey,
quite a long time I read news and stuff on MJEOL, here from France, and enjoying the way people handle the news, explain all the sides... thank you for bringing all the information so clearly to me !

alain