New Messages from Michael - NEW message pg. 2

Shannon

From Nov. 10:

mjnote1.jpg

From Nov. 11:

mjnote2.jpg

Black Loafers

wackyweird2002;207960 said:
... i feel so bad, but i can't tell what he's saying... be alive, be free... something???
Help please! :(

I think it says: "Feel concisness subconsiousness Be God. Hmmm..not sure tho

You sure that's Michael's message?? :unsure: ummm... some of the words are misspelled! Although the message is really deep I would say and does make sense, but maybe it could be his... :idontknow

Shannon

sunshine.larrazabal;207964 said:
You sure that's Michael's message?? :unsure: ummm... some of the words are misspelled! Although the message is really deep I would say and does make sense, but maybe it could be his... :idontknow

Yeah, pretty sure. Michael do have a history of misspelling words though, like pen which he spelled pin. :lol :p

RYTHM CHILD

:michaeljacksonicon: Yeah, that't Mike's handwriting. Michael never has been the world's best speller. :lol

Ticie,
Rythm Child

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
RYTHM CHILD;207973 said:
:michaeljacksonicon: Yeah, that't Mike's handwriting. Michael never has been the world's best speller. :lol

Ticie,
Rythm Child
If I didn't have dictionary.com bookmarked, I wouldn't be either. :lol :lol

When he attended grade 3 or 4 or 5, he got some A's, B's and B+, I never thought he would get the words "CONSCIOUS AND SUBCONSCIOUSNESS misspelled! But I like the message----- "Be alive, be free, feel conscious and subconsciousness (it could mean-- WHETHER YOU ARE AWARE OR NOT) being God (I would have thought if he added WITH in between being and God then the message would say----- WHETHER YOU ARE AWARE OR NOT BEING WITH GOD OR OF THE PRESENCE OF GOD)

...Nice message... :)

Shannon

Since we are sharing notes from MJ, I thought I'd show you all a note Michael sent out to me and 3 other fans in Vegas in mid October......just about a week or so before he left for LA. Michael had spoken to us for about 15 minutes. After he left, MJ had one of his security people send us the note, along with some pizza! Michael truly is one of the nicest people on earth........a true angel!

Anyway, here is the note he wrote. Enjoy!

Donna

mjnote3.jpg

''Can't wait to perform for you'' :D

R e a f u

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a little note here that I wrote to Michael, and I think it will be really helpful to him if he takes my words to heart!

anotetomichaelzp1.jpg

"Plz to be writing MOAR clearly Mikey <3!

Luv, Leah Francis"

Oh and "more" is intentionally spelled wrong :3!

Shannon

R e a f u;208017 said:
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a little note here that I wrote to Michael and I think it will be really helpful to him if he takes my words to heart!

anotetomichaelzp1.jpg

"Plz to be writing MOAR clearly Mikey <3!

Luv, Leah Francis"

Oh and "more" is intentionally spelled wrong :3!

:rollin

Aww... gotta love him though. :wub: :lol

Saphster

RYTHM CHILD;207973 said:

Ticie,
Rythm Child

LMAO! I was thinking the same thing. Yeah, that's definately Michael.
He's the greatest entertainer of all time, but not the best speller. Nothing bad about that. People make mistakes.:p